Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034483 times)

0 Members and 63 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8760 on: October 22, 2020, 11:55:36 AM »
They must have all moved on and got a life, unlike us saddoes.

Oh LOL very true though Vs.

What I don't understand thou [no not Chinese writing]

Is why you feel the need to constantly defend the mccs when it seems they have all the protection they need.

Also getting on with there lives, when it is Maddie who had neither.

Gerry has established a successful career in academia and is certainly getting on with his life.
Not so sure about Kate.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8761 on: October 22, 2020, 05:31:49 PM »
They must have all moved on and got a life, unlike us saddoes.

Oh LOL very true though Vs.

What I don't understand thou [no not Chinese writing]

Is why you feel the need to constantly defend the mccs when it seems they have all the protection they need.

Also getting on with there lives, when it is Maddie who had neither.
Ask yourself why you feel the need to constantly attack the McCanns when it seems they already have more than enough detractors and then maybe you will see the answer.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8762 on: October 22, 2020, 10:24:57 PM »
Ask yourself why you feel the need to constantly attack the McCanns when it seems they already have more than enough detractors and then maybe you will see the answer.

Possibly not.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8763 on: October 23, 2020, 08:43:24 AM »
Possibly not.
It appears to be impossible to make progress on this case.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8764 on: October 23, 2020, 08:44:59 AM »
It appears to be impossible to make progress on this case.
It will be that way until the main protagonists (and pick your protagonist) tell the truth.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8765 on: October 23, 2020, 10:56:37 AM »
It will be that way until the main protagonists (and pick your protagonist) tell the truth.
I'd have to think about what you mean by "the main protagonists"? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8766 on: October 23, 2020, 11:09:37 AM »
I'd have to think about what you mean by "the main protagonists"?
Well at least on person knows the truth. That person is either lying continually, in a vegetative state or dead.
Let's hope it's the former.
But I don't think it's CB.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8767 on: October 23, 2020, 11:28:23 AM »
Well at least on person knows the truth. That person is either lying continually, in a vegetative state or dead.
Let's hope it's the former.
But I don't think it's CB.

Why don't you think it's CB

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8768 on: October 23, 2020, 11:56:21 AM »
Why don't you think it's CB
A number of reasons, but, despite him being a decent fit profile wise, they would have proved the link by now.
His total lack of attempting to evade justice is either irredeemably idiotic or an audacious act of Machiavellian brinkmanship, the like of which criminal investigation has hitherto not encountered.
The reliance on the jailhouse snitches, then the apparent under-handed tactic of a plant inside the nick, smacks of desperation. Pumping snitches for information gets you only so far, then they start going all Stephen King on yo ass.
Couple that with the searches that clearly drew a blank (or they would have moved by now) and the total lack of movement since June despite a massive publicity campaign, then it's all but over bar the shouting.

....oh and, in my opinion, MM wasn't abducted.


« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:11:57 PM by Eleanor »
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8769 on: October 23, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »
A number of reasons, but, despite him being a decent fit profile wise, they would have proved the link by now.
His total lack of attempting to evade justice is either irredeemably idiotic or an audacious act of Machiavellian brinkmanship, the like of which criminal investigation has hitherto not encountered.
The reliance on the jailhouse snitches, then the apparent under-handed tactic of a plant inside the nick, smacks of desperation. Pumping snitches for information gets you only so far, then they start going all Stephen King on yo ass.
Couple that with the searches that clearly drew a blank (or they would have moved by now) and the total lack of movement since June despite a massive publicity campaign, then it's all but over bar the shouting.

....oh and, in my opinion, MM wasn't abducted.


I think you have it away at the end..I think the main reason sceptics dismiss CB is because they are hooked on abduction.
We need to wait and see what Wolters has...I can't see him saying what he has without evidence to back it up.,..I think he has proof Maddie was abducted...

« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:15:02 PM by Eleanor »

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8770 on: October 23, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »
I think you have it away at the end..I think the main reason sceptics dismiss CB is because they are hooked on abduction.
We need to wait and see what Wolters has...I can't see him saying what he has without evidence to back it up.,..I think he has proof Maddie was abducted...
Hey, if he has, great. But he's doing a remarkable job of showing the world he's got very little.
I have a theory that fits HCW's assertions that doesn't involve abduction, and also fits with CB's movements / lack of evasion. He might be a player, he might not.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8771 on: October 23, 2020, 12:25:32 PM »
Hey, if he has, great. But he's doing a remarkable job of showing the world he's got very little.
I have a theory that fits HCW's assertions that doesn't involve abduction, and also fits with CB's movements / lack of evasion. He might be a player, he might not.

I think you perception of HCW is severely influenced by your disbelief in abduction. I think abduction is odds on

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8772 on: October 23, 2020, 12:33:13 PM »
I think you perception of HCW is severely influenced by your disbelief in abduction. I think abduction is odds on
I believe you are wrong in your assertion.
I've used the data HCW has provided to try to fit it in to all possibilities.
If he would have said he had evidence of an abduction and left it there, I'd be intrigued.
Unfortunately, once he name-dropped CB it slowly transpired that it didn't fit together, as I described above.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8773 on: October 23, 2020, 12:38:13 PM »
I think you perception of HCW is severely influenced by your disbelief in abduction. I think abduction is odds on

Abduction is a theory suggested and promoted by Madeleine's parents. It may have happened, but there's no definitive evidence that it did. One of the reasons people have doubts, imo, is the refusal by her parents to consider any other possibility.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8774 on: October 23, 2020, 12:57:58 PM »
Abduction is a theory suggested and promoted by Madeleine's parents. It may have happened, but there's no definitive evidence that it did. One of the reasons people have doubts, imo, is the refusal by her parents to consider any other possibility.

You seem to think that the only reason abduction is being investigated is because of the parents wishes...which is ridiculous imo.
Looking at all the evidence I would say abduction is by far the most likely and it seems both SY and the Germans agree...I think HCW may well have proof of abduction...we will see