Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034425 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8775 on: October 23, 2020, 01:37:56 PM »
Abduction is a theory suggested and promoted by Madeleine's parents. It may have happened, but there's no definitive evidence that it did. One of the reasons people have doubts, imo, is the refusal by her parents to consider any other possibility.
What a ludicrous suggestion IMO.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8776 on: October 23, 2020, 09:09:29 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8777 on: October 23, 2020, 09:48:46 PM »
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/theyve-taken-her

Ive alraedy commneted on it...Wolters has said his strong evidence is neither the phone pings or  a witness statement....so sceptics can stop imagining it is

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8778 on: October 24, 2020, 01:39:41 AM »
Ive alraedy commneted on it...Wolters has said his strong evidence is neither the phone pings or  a witness statement....so sceptics can stop imagining it is
I'm looking forward to the day you say something new!   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8779 on: October 24, 2020, 08:47:15 AM »
I'm looking forward to the day you say something new!
That is new Rob...don't you realise that.....and quite significant

I've said the strong evidence is not the phone or witness statements...some posters have said I was wrong...now Wolters has confirmed I am right

It's the rest of the forum that is stuck in the past...the Smith sighting....48 questions and Amarals theory
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:57:19 AM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8780 on: October 24, 2020, 09:29:47 AM »
That is new Rob...don't you realise that.....and quite significant

I've said the strong evidence is not the phone or witness statements...some posters have said I was wrong...now Wolters has confirmed I am right

It's the rest of the forum that is stuck in the past...the Smith sighting....48 questions and Amarals theory

At least GA spoke from the police files.

What HCW has is just words words words....nothing else.

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8781 on: October 24, 2020, 09:37:52 AM »
At least GA spoke from the police files.

What HCW has is just words words words....nothing else.
HCW is speaking from the BKA files.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8782 on: October 24, 2020, 09:43:20 AM »
HCW is speaking from the BKA files.

How would we know? They haven't been released to the public, any more than the OG ones have.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8783 on: October 24, 2020, 09:44:46 AM »
At least GA spoke from the police files.

What HCW has is just words words words....nothing else.

GA spoke from files that didnt understand the evidence...you dont seem to understand that. HCW is speaking for the german police....who I would think do understand the evidence. They convicted CB for rape where the PJ failed

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8784 on: October 24, 2020, 12:56:55 PM »
How would we know? They haven't been released to the public, any more than the OG ones have.
Mr Wolters is the prosecutor, therefore he would not necessarily know all the evidence and detail the BKA has, in my opinion. It would be interesting if there’s an interview with the lead investigator of the BKA.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8785 on: October 24, 2020, 01:00:36 PM »
GA spoke from files that didnt understand the evidence...you dont seem to understand that. HCW is speaking for the german police....who I would think do understand the evidence. They convicted CB for rape where the PJ failed

A professional prosecutor, rather than a glory hunter, wouldn’t be talking to Portuguese television programmes and obscure podcasts about the case. He is an embarrassment to the German judicial system.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8786 on: October 24, 2020, 01:12:04 PM »
A professional prosecutor, rather than a glory hunter, wouldn’t be talking to Portuguese television programmes and obscure podcasts about the case. He is an embarrassment to the German judicial system.

The fact that you are impressed by Amaral shows your opinion on police isn't worth a lot...imo

Perhaps if he covered up a beating by his men to extract s confession from CB you would be more impressed

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8787 on: October 24, 2020, 04:22:05 PM »
Mr Wolters is the prosecutor, therefore he would not necessarily know all the evidence and detail the BKA has, in my opinion. It would be interesting if there’s an interview with the lead investigator of the BKA.

I agree, Anthro.

In my opinion the Germans appear to be very hierarchical and Wolters is their spokesperson so it just won't happen; as my personal preference is for investigators to play their cards very close to their chest I'm at ease with it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8788 on: October 24, 2020, 04:29:10 PM »
A professional prosecutor, rather than a glory hunter, wouldn’t be talking to Portuguese television programmes and obscure podcasts about the case. He is an embarrassment to the German judicial system.

Any opinion ~ embarrassing or otherwise ~ on civilians dropping false information with as much publicity as possible into an active police investigation?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8789 on: October 24, 2020, 05:25:18 PM »
The fact that you are impressed by Amaral shows your opinion on police isn't worth a lot...imo

Perhaps if he covered up a beating by his men to extract s confession from CB you would be more impressed

I’m not at all impressed by Amaral. I think he made some rudimentary mistakes in the case...such as making the parents suspects at the beginning when he could see that there was holes in their story, letting the group collaborate on their statements and letting Gerry sit behind Kate when she gave her first statement.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?