Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034387 times)

0 Members and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8790 on: October 24, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »
Any opinion ~ embarrassing or otherwise ~ on civilians dropping false information with as much publicity as possible into an active police investigation?

I don’t think it should happen but in this case it made little or no difference to the lack of evidence Wolter now has.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8791 on: October 24, 2020, 05:30:32 PM »
I don’t think it should happen but in this case it made little or no difference to the lack of evidence Wolter now has.

From what we know Wolters has very strong evidence of abduction and murder

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8792 on: October 24, 2020, 05:36:15 PM »
I’m not at all impressed by Amaral. I think he made some rudimentary mistakes in the case...such as making the parents suspects at the beginning when he could see that there was holes in their story, letting the group collaborate on their statements and letting Gerry sit behind Kate when she gave her first statement.
thats nothing comapred tp his total ignorance when it came to understanding the alerts and the forensic evince....it seems non of the PJ did at the time despte it being explained to them.

Almeida has  a conviction for torture...amaral for perjury....imo they were out of their depth when they couldnt manufacture evidence...or perhaps they tried to

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8793 on: October 24, 2020, 05:38:50 PM »
From what we know Wolters has very strong evidence of abduction and murder

From the interview he just gave to MS even the phone and location evidence they allegedly have against him isn’t even solid. He’s a laughing stock. It was obvious that MS was thinking ‘is that all you’ve got ‘.

Amaral et al were rubbish....let’s take that as read and move on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8794 on: October 24, 2020, 05:49:46 PM »
From the interview he just gave to MS even the phone and location evidence they allegedly have against him isn’t even solid. He’s a laughing stock. It was obvious that MS was thinking ‘is that all you’ve got ‘.

Amaral et al were rubbish....let’s take that as read and move on.

I think you are in denial. He says clearly he has strong evidence of death and murder. Hes being truthful about all the evidence so why do you think on this one point he isnt. MS clearly hasnt got  a clue as hes an admirer of poulton and brown.

You think hes  a laughing stock...you are trying to claim it as fact when it isnt...its just your opinion...It shows how insecure you are with your beleifs

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8795 on: October 24, 2020, 07:09:18 PM »
I’m not at all impressed by Amaral. I think he made some rudimentary mistakes in the case...such as making the parents suspects at the beginning when he could see that there was holes in their story, letting the group collaborate on their statements and letting Gerry sit behind Kate when she gave her first statement.

As damning as some might think ~ I believe the collaboration on the group statement was encouraged by the Portuguese police who were present; and I don't think Kate had eyes in the back of her head to catch any prompts from her husband when she was at the point of collapse and worry about her eldest child.
You obviously do since you have bothered to make mention.

Being in total ignorance of what happens in a family setting when a child goes missing from home and not in a foreign country I don't actually know if it is normal practice to separate grieving parents when taking statements.

In this instance I think the Judicial Police acted with some humanity in allowing a mother on the point of collapse to have the invisible support of having her husband with her in the same room.

Amaral didn't require to "make the parents suspects" as far as I am concerned ~ all he had to do was to eliminate them from the enquiry as per usual practice to allow the search and investigation to be widened.
It appears that in cases involving missing little girls both he and Christovao used a their own MO,
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8796 on: October 24, 2020, 07:17:10 PM »
I don’t think it should happen but in this case it made little or no difference to the lack of evidence Wolter now has.

I disagree.

I believe the release of Brueckner's name into the public domain to have been a retrograde step which any investigation into a serious investigation must have found to be less than convenient.

Quite frankly ~ it is my opinion that you have absolutely no idea what impact it may have made in gathering evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8797 on: October 24, 2020, 07:39:52 PM »
As damning as some might think ~ I believe the collaboration on the group statement was encouraged by the Portuguese police who were present; and I don't think Kate had eyes in the back of her head to catch any prompts from her husband when she was at the point of collapse and worry about her eldest child.
You obviously do since you have bothered to make mention.

Being in total ignorance of what happens in a family setting when a child goes missing from home and not in a foreign country I don't actually know if it is normal practice to separate grieving parents when taking statements.

In this instance I think the Judicial Police acted with some humanity in allowing a mother on the point of collapse to have the invisible support of having her husband with her in the same room.

Amaral didn't require to "make the parents suspects" as far as I am concerned ~ all he had to do was to eliminate them from the enquiry as per usual practice to allow the search and investigation to be widened.
It appears that in cases involving missing little girls both he and Christovao used a their own MO,

I believe Gerry had his hand on Kate’s shoulder so no need for eyes in the back of her head.

From Madeleine.
“ Every now and then Gerry would put a hand on my shoulder or give me a reassuring squeeze”

Clear the parents or make them suspects...either way it wasn’t done.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8798 on: October 24, 2020, 07:44:56 PM »
I disagree.

I believe the release of Brueckner's name into the public domain to have been a retrograde step which any investigation into a serious investigation must have found to be less than convenient.

Quite frankly ~ it is my opinion that you have absolutely no idea what impact it may have made in gathering evidence.

Why was it a retrograde step ? Would evidence did it stop being discovered?

And quite frankly it’s my opinion neither do you. Either way Wolter started the ball rolling in regard to Brueckner’s identification, closely followed by the media. It had absolutely nothing to do with Amaral.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8799 on: October 24, 2020, 08:13:59 PM »
Why was it a retrograde step ? Would evidence did it stop being discovered?

And quite frankly it’s my opinion neither do you. Either way Wolter started the ball rolling in regard to Brueckner’s identification, closely followed by the media. It had absolutely nothing to do with Amaral.

Wolters never named CB..fact. he let others do that including Amaral and FF

I'm sure HCW understands German law

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8800 on: October 24, 2020, 08:23:15 PM »
Wolters never named CB..fact. he let others do that including Amaral and FF

I'm sure HCW understands German law
Well, let's hope he does.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8801 on: October 24, 2020, 08:31:50 PM »
Well, let's hope he does.

I think he understands that he doesn't have enough evidence to get a warrant to arrest Brueckner. I wonder if he tried and was refused by a judge?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8802 on: October 24, 2020, 08:34:25 PM »
I think he understands that he doesn't have enough evidence to get a warrant to arrest Brueckner. I wonder if he tried and was refused by a judge?

Speculation lol..why should he. He has all the time in the world

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8803 on: October 24, 2020, 09:12:11 PM »
Speculation lol..why should he. He has all the time in the world
Louis Armstrong sang that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8804 on: October 24, 2020, 09:13:21 PM »
Louis Armstrong sang that.

Wonderful song