Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034044 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8910 on: November 13, 2020, 06:23:15 AM »
"gloaters and goaders" is an opinion and that should be made apparent.
Doesn't quite flow like "handbags and gladrags".(Stereophonics)
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8911 on: November 13, 2020, 07:26:06 AM »
Doesn't quite flow like "handbags and gladrags".(Stereophonics)
I think it flows perfectly well actually, much better thsn “handbags and gladrags” which is a bit of a mouthful truth be told.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline mrswah

  • Senior Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2177
  • Total likes: 802
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8912 on: November 13, 2020, 11:26:56 AM »
I don't think so.  Whilst he was jailed, Brueckner asked his friend(s) to remove these items (videos specifically, and maybe computer HDDs, cameras, etc.) from one of his PdL lairs and then make it look like someone had broken into the property.  Why would he do that if the material wasn't incriminating?


I'm sure he has/had plenty to hide, and I can well believe he has committed some nasty crimes, -------we just don't know whether he had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8913 on: November 13, 2020, 11:31:55 AM »

I'm sure he has/had plenty to hide, and I can well believe he has committed some nasty crimes, -------we just don't know whether he had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.

Wolters seems to think he does and he's seen the evidence

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8914 on: November 13, 2020, 11:57:38 AM »
I don't think so.  Whilst he was jailed, Brueckner asked his friend(s) to remove these items (videos specifically, and maybe computer HDDs, cameras, etc.) from one of his PdL lairs and then make it look like someone had broken into the property.  Why would he do that if the material wasn't incriminating?

It would be interesting to know the source of this sort of story
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8915 on: November 13, 2020, 01:46:46 PM »
Wolters seems to think he does and he's seen the evidence

I’ll bet you think Trump won the election too because he said so.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8916 on: November 13, 2020, 01:49:48 PM »
Wolters seems to think he does and he's seen the evidence
Wolters is a cop, and you're taking his word for it.  Not a good look.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8917 on: November 13, 2020, 01:51:26 PM »
I’ll bet you think Trump won the election too because he said so.
He can still get the presidency on the path he is taking.   

I took it that this guy knows what he is talking about.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZWRhLW7Y8w
"What if a US presidential candidate refuses to concede after an election? | Van Jones"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 01:54:18 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8918 on: November 13, 2020, 01:55:36 PM »
It would be interesting to know the source of this sort of story

I read somewhere that they took advantage of him being in jail to nick his stuff. Rumours, eh?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8919 on: November 13, 2020, 02:02:21 PM »
He can still get the presidency on the path he is taking.   

I took it that this guy knows what he is talking about.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZWRhLW7Y8w
"What if a US presidential candidate refuses to concede after an election? | Van Jones"

No he can’t, he doesn’t not have the electoral college votes and no litigation will change that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8920 on: November 13, 2020, 02:13:25 PM »
I’ll bet you think Trump won the election too because he said so.

Don't be stupid...but then again..carry on

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8921 on: November 13, 2020, 02:15:39 PM »
Wolters is a cop, and you're taking his word for it.  Not a good look.

Not a good look to you..in your opinion. It isn't as simple as that but I can't be bothered to explain.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8922 on: November 13, 2020, 02:22:57 PM »
Wolters is a cop, and you're taking his word for it.  Not a good look.

Have you listened to what Simon Foy said about Wolters statements...it sums up my views.
I'm getting a lot of goading but I'm not bothered...I trust my judgement implicitly.
Very strong evidence .or even proof of Maddie's murder...but not enough to prove CBs involvement.

Also investigating a group of online paedophiles....and that's why they are waiting before making anything public..

All my opinion

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8923 on: November 13, 2020, 02:24:53 PM »
No he can’t, he doesn’t not have the electoral college votes and no litigation will change that.
As I said I took this guy at face value.    Beyond me otherwise.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8924 on: November 13, 2020, 02:26:26 PM »
Not a good look to you..in your opinion. It isn't as simple as that but I can't be bothered to explain.
Fair enough.  We've probably heard it all before anyhow.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.