Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3033965 times)

0 Members and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8940 on: November 13, 2020, 07:34:50 PM »
Hardly years then.

Years means more than one year. He had served earlier terms .
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8941 on: November 13, 2020, 08:04:20 PM »
Years means more than one year. He had served earlier terms .
LOL, yes 2019 was years ago I’m sure.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8942 on: November 13, 2020, 08:17:03 PM »
You are incorrect.
But I'm not...so whats your excuse. Are you just ignorant as to what whats going on...or are you just trying to deflect the thread.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8943 on: November 13, 2020, 08:22:24 PM »
Feel free to get worked up over trivial issues. 'tis of no consequence.

There's a lot of that going on around here.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8944 on: November 13, 2020, 08:53:16 PM »
But I'm not...so whats your excuse. Are you just ignorant as to what whats going on...or are you just trying to deflect the thread.
Don't get too personal. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8945 on: November 13, 2020, 09:01:02 PM »
Don't get too personal.
Faith has been very personal.
I've provided a cite...two minutes into the doc.

She's says I'm wrong..I'm not..
Perhaps she can answer herself

She's been online..she's chose not to
Al my posts are based on facts.. faiths isnt
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:03:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8946 on: November 13, 2020, 09:11:37 PM »
Don't get too personal.
Perhaps faith could respond herself...or perhaps she can't

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8947 on: November 13, 2020, 09:48:21 PM »
Perhaps faith could respond herself...or perhaps she can't
If your replies aren't so personal I'll be able to focus on Faithlilly.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8948 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:10 AM »
They have been watching CB in online chat rooms .. perhaps on the dark web...that suggests they have been watching others.

Good thinking, Davel.

Likely you are right.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8949 on: November 14, 2020, 05:39:48 AM »
60 mins  australian documentary
On YouTube there are two "60 Minutes Australia documentaries" on the McCann case that have 2020 dates.

So if there is a dispute as to whether the cite was "2 minutes in" or not depends on which one you are viewing. 
A cite should be supported by a URL so there is no argument.

The point being clarified "They have been watching CB in online chat rooms .. perhaps on the dark web...that suggests they have been watching others."

Which documentary talks about this?

Well it seems to be this one https://youtu.be/Pvqu9Wd388c?t=120

They both start differently, but the other has the same scenes about 15 seconds later.  https://youtu.be/IXsXXxRek2Q?t=135
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:56:17 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8950 on: November 14, 2020, 07:52:49 AM »
On YouTube there are two "60 Minutes Australia documentaries" on the McCann case that have 2020 dates.

So if there is a dispute as to whether the cite was "2 minutes in" or not depends on which one you are viewing. 
A cite should be supported by a URL so there is no argument.

The point being clarified "They have been watching CB in online chat rooms .. perhaps on the dark web...that suggests they have been watching others."

Which documentary talks about this?

Well it seems to be this one https://youtu.be/Pvqu9Wd388c?t=120

They both start differently, but the other has the same scenes about 15 seconds later.  https://youtu.be/IXsXXxRek2Q?t=135

The fact is I'm right and faiths wrong.. I think it's likely the police will want to trace the others in the conversation
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 10:10:49 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8951 on: November 14, 2020, 10:26:52 AM »
The fact is I'm right and faiths wrong.. I think it's likely the police will want to trace the others in the conversation
They could try I suppose.  What will that prove?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8952 on: November 14, 2020, 11:37:58 AM »
They could try I suppose.  What will that prove?

Did you see all the arrests in Australia last week..what I'm saying is they may be investigating others too.....but not necessarily in relation to this crime

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8953 on: November 14, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »
The fact is I'm right and faiths wrong.. I think it's likely the police will want to trace the others in the conversation

I’d have another look at all the media mentions of a chat room if I was you. The word ‘alleged’ comes before almost every mention ie no hard evidence. The story, such as it is, seems to have come from another of Brueckner’s criminal friends, one that appears to be okay with discussing child abuse with Brueckner. Be honest, how credible do you think his testimony is ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8954 on: November 16, 2020, 08:32:13 PM »
I’d have another look at all the media mentions of a chat room if I was you. The word ‘alleged’ comes before almost every mention ie no hard evidence. The story, such as it is, seems to have come from another of Brueckner’s criminal friends, one that appears to be okay with discussing child abuse with Brueckner. Be honest, how credible do you think his testimony is ?

His true words lol
Hogwash, to be ignored.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin