Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3033847 times)

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8985 on: December 07, 2020, 01:40:49 PM »
Wolter said that the Portuguese still had the parents in the frame.

If we’re playing suspect top trump the Portuguese will trump the German’s every time.
If you want to believe the parents are still in the frame it's up to you
I'll go with Wolters and we will soon see who is right

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8986 on: December 07, 2020, 01:48:32 PM »
If you want to believe the parents are still in the frame it's up to you
I'll go with Wolters and we will soon see who is right

It’s not what I believe, it’s what Wolter said and if that is the case the Wolter’s suspect will always play second fiddle.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8987 on: December 07, 2020, 01:53:02 PM »
It’s not what I believe, it’s what Wolter said and if that is the case the Wolter’s suspect will always play second fiddle.
There may well elements in the PJ who are so stupid and inept they still think  the parents are involved and should be seen as an embarrassment to Portugal.
I think you will also find out just how wrong you are  in the coming weeks too... The case will be decided by the evidence.. HCW is holding all the cards
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:09:31 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8988 on: December 07, 2020, 02:07:37 PM »

The McCanns aren't Convicted Paedophiles and Rapists.  Brueckner will have one hell of a problem getting around that one.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8989 on: December 07, 2020, 02:30:50 PM »
Sorry to take the off-topic thread off-topic but I keep getting a message on my laptop which states 'session timed out' when I attempt to post and something similar when I attempt to logout.  Help please!?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8990 on: December 07, 2020, 02:35:35 PM »
Sorry to take the off-topic thread off-topic but I keep getting a message on my laptop which states 'session timed out' when I attempt to post and something similar when I attempt to logout.  Help please!?

I've had something similar on my phone and can't post... Have to restart phone

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8991 on: December 07, 2020, 02:38:07 PM »
Sorry to take the off-topic thread off-topic but I keep getting a message on my laptop which states 'session timed out' when I attempt to post and something similar when I attempt to logout.  Help please!?


Sorry can't help, not come across that on here before.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8992 on: December 07, 2020, 02:39:13 PM »
The McCanns aren't Convicted Paedophiles and Rapists.  Brueckner will have one hell of a problem getting around that one.

Why? how does that define guilt in the McCann case?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8993 on: December 07, 2020, 02:41:59 PM »
Sorry to take the off-topic thread off-topic but I keep getting a message on my laptop which states 'session timed out' when I attempt to post and something similar when I attempt to logout.  Help please!?

It's happening to several of us.  Try informing Admin.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8994 on: December 07, 2020, 02:44:46 PM »
Sorry to take the off-topic thread off-topic but I keep getting a message on my laptop which states 'session timed out' when I attempt to post and something similar when I attempt to logout.  Help please!?

Do you have two JF pages on the go and have signed into both?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8995 on: December 07, 2020, 02:47:09 PM »
There may well elements in the PJ who are so stupid and inept they still think  the parents are involved and should be seen as an embarrassment to Portugal.
I think you will also find out just how wrong in the coming weeks too... The case will be decided by the evidence.. HCW is holding all the cards

HCW says he's got cards. What they are and if they show what he claims remains to be seen. If he has definitive evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead I think he should share it with Operation Grange and her parents, however.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8996 on: December 07, 2020, 02:50:12 PM »
HCW says he's got cards. What they are and if they show what he claims remains to be seen. If he has definitive evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead I think he should share it with Operation Grange and her parents, however.
He's explained why he hasnt

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8997 on: December 07, 2020, 03:20:07 PM »
There may well elements in the PJ who are so stupid and inept they still think  the parents are involved and should be seen as an embarrassment to Portugal.
I think you will also find out just how wrong you are  in the coming weeks too... The case will be decided by the evidence.. HCW is holding all the cards

Doesn’t matter how stupid the PJ are, if they have a suspect(s) then Wolter’s suspect is history.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8998 on: December 07, 2020, 03:20:52 PM »
The McCanns aren't Convicted Paedophiles and Rapists.  Brueckner will have one hell of a problem getting around that one.

Nope but Brueckner doesn’t have to get around anything.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8999 on: December 07, 2020, 03:33:46 PM »
Doesn’t matter how stupid the PJ are, if they have a suspect(s) then Wolter’s suspect is history.

No it doesn't... It depends on evidence... I'm surprised you don't understand that