Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3028528 times)

0 Members and 80 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9090 on: December 08, 2020, 09:36:26 PM »
Like your belief  in the twice translated statements ..you haven't  even heard the evidence from HCW but you have dismissed  it

I haven't dismissed it at all. I've criticised the claims for varying from 'concrete' to 'assumption', but I can't dismiss something if I don't know what it is.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9091 on: December 08, 2020, 09:42:18 PM »
I haven't dismissed it at all. I've criticised the claims for varying from 'concrete' to 'assumption', but I can't dismiss something if I don't know what it is.

Concrete evidence is not proof... We will see relatively soon. 

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9092 on: December 08, 2020, 10:03:09 PM »
I haven't dismissed it at all. I've criticised the claims for varying from 'concrete' to 'assumption', but I can't dismiss something if I don't know what it is.
Do you accept that it is entirely possible that HCW has concrete evidence that Madeleine was murdered and that CB was involved?  And that his repeated insistence that this is so without any attempt by his superiors to shut him up or dismiss him from the investigation is evidence that he is not just making this up for self-aggrandisement or attention?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9093 on: December 08, 2020, 10:52:24 PM »
Do you accept that it is entirely possible that HCW has concrete evidence that Madeleine was murdered and that CB was involved?  And that his repeated insistence that this is so without any attempt by his superiors to shut him up or dismiss him from the investigation is evidence that he is not just making this up for self-aggrandisement or attention?

Anything's possible. He claims to be able to say things in Germany that wouldn't be acceptable in the UK or Portugal, and maybe that's true.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9094 on: December 08, 2020, 11:00:31 PM »
Anything's possible. He claims to be able to say things in Germany that wouldn't be acceptable in the UK or Portugal, and maybe that's true.
Admittedly I don’t have you superior intellect or critical thinking abilities but I am unable to come up with any logical reason for Wolters to be lying to the general public about the evidence he claims he has, therefore until it’s revealed that he is simply a self-aggrandising narcissist lying little plonker I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. I suppose this makes me a sheeple with borderline dementia as far as some on this forum are concerned but there’s little I can do about that, it’s my age and gender you see, not to mention the fact that I worship the McCanns and fully approve of child neglect.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9095 on: December 08, 2020, 11:38:12 PM »
Admittedly I don’t have you superior intellect or critical thinking abilities but I am unable to come up with any logical reason for Wolters to be lying to the general public about the evidence he claims he has, therefore until it’s revealed that he is simply a self-aggrandising narcissist lying little plonker I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. I suppose this makes me a sheeple with borderline dementia as far as some on this forum are concerned but there’s little I can do about that, it’s my age and gender you see, not to mention the fact that I worship the McCanns and fully approve of child neglect.

Are you OK? You seem to be getting wound up, but not by anything I've said. In fact most of them were dreamed up and posted by you imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9096 on: December 12, 2020, 08:43:56 PM »
Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season.💫 We are off to the coast for the annual six-week summer break.🐬

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9097 on: December 12, 2020, 08:54:02 PM »
Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season.💫 We are off to the coast for the annual six-week summer break.🐬

And the same to you and your family.
A safe and blessed Christmas .
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9098 on: December 12, 2020, 09:00:25 PM »
Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season.💫 We are off to the coast for the annual six-week summer break.🐬

It's freezing and peeing down here, so thanks a bunch.

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9099 on: December 12, 2020, 09:12:38 PM »
It's freezing and peeing down here, so thanks a bunch.
I wish I could bring you here, Eleanor. Our summer season is beautiful. We are however, experiencing a second Covid outbreak. No hard lockdown though, because our economy is too vulnerable.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9100 on: December 12, 2020, 09:23:34 PM »
I wish I could bring you here, Eleanor. Our summer season is beautiful. We are however, experiencing a second Covid outbreak. No hard lockdown though, because our economy is too vulnerable.

Everything is Lockdown here.  But I have no idea about The Economy.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9101 on: December 12, 2020, 10:36:39 PM »
Are you OK? You seem to be getting wound up, but not by anything I've said. In fact most of them were dreamed up and posted by you imo.
Only just seen this patronising little goad.  I’m fine thanks, not remotely wound up, just having a little tongue-in-cheek riff on some sceptic themes, you of course wouldn’t recognise any of them, but others I’m sure know what I’m on about. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9102 on: December 12, 2020, 11:09:06 PM »
Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season.💫 We are off to the coast for the annual six-week summer break.🐬

Thanks Anthro.   Have a lovely holiday and a super Christmas.  South Africa sounds wonderful from all I have read.

We shall miss you.  Take care.


Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9103 on: December 13, 2020, 12:40:18 AM »
Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season.💫 We are off to the coast for the annual six-week summer break.🐬

Have a great time, Anthro.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9104 on: December 13, 2020, 10:14:43 PM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0