Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3028477 times)

0 Members and 80 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9120 on: December 19, 2020, 05:04:32 PM »
I think hospitals should be obtaining DNA samples of all children at birth & adding them to the database indefinitely for use in future cases. New-born babies should be implanted with a GPS tracker & have 3 numbers tattooed on their heads.

Blood samples from all new-borns in UK have been collected since early 60's, maybe even earlier, though not for DNA purposes.
It would only takes a change in the law and a few million pounds to create a DNA database from them.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9121 on: December 19, 2020, 05:06:04 PM »
Race yes, but religion I'm not sure as it is interchangeable, a bit like gender is nowadays, much to my confusion.

One wonders what Gender you might be.  Probably indeterminate.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9122 on: December 19, 2020, 05:08:31 PM »
One wonders what Gender you might be.  Probably indeterminate.

They're bloody good fisher's, nets you every time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9123 on: December 19, 2020, 05:14:33 PM »
They're bloody good fisher's, nets you every time.

What has Fishing got to do with Spammy?  Spammy is having fun at the moment because of the attention.  And I felt a bit sorry for him/her.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9124 on: December 19, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »
Yep, then put us all on a DNA database, start tracing historic cases & there could be thousands of crimes solved and offenders brought to justice.

Sounds quite simple really.

Costly, but worth it surely?
Just start taking dna samples at birth and injecting everyone with a tracking device and monitoring everyone’s whereabouts at every time, sorted.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9125 on: December 19, 2020, 05:28:32 PM »
I think hospitals should be obtaining DNA samples of all children at birth & adding them to the database indefinitely for use in future cases. New-born babies should be implanted with a GPS tracker & have 3 numbers tattooed on their heads.
Ah I see you already suggested it.  Yes, let’s embrace 1984 entirely.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9126 on: December 19, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
There's a new variant of Covid now.

I see a new tier 4 has just been introduced & the furlough scheme has been extended until April.

So yes, there is an endless money pot so no excuses, & we can all expect to be in and out of lockdown until Summer & probably beyond, plus, if you own a small business, bankrupt in 2021.

Happy new year!
I have a small business and I’m unlikely to go bankrupt in 2021.  Thanks Rishi!
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9127 on: December 19, 2020, 05:30:30 PM »
Do you think that their Race and Religion should be recorded as well?
Photographed and fingerprinted at the same time to save money in the long run. OK, the vaccination rate may suffer a bit, but who cares.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9128 on: December 19, 2020, 05:32:35 PM »
Blood samples from all new-borns in UK have been collected since early 60's, maybe even earlier, though not for DNA purposes.
It would only takes a change in the law and a few million pounds to create a DNA database from them.
It would come into an effective zone in about 20 -30 years time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9129 on: December 19, 2020, 05:33:16 PM »
One wonders what Gender you might be.  Probably indeterminate.
That is below the belt!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9130 on: December 19, 2020, 05:35:20 PM »
I have a small business and I’m unlikely to go bankrupt in 2021.  Thanks Rishi!
Are you in funeral services, or into making coffins?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9131 on: December 19, 2020, 05:38:26 PM »
It would come into an effective zone in about 20 -30 years time.
You could test the samples retrospectively.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9132 on: December 19, 2020, 05:39:50 PM »
I have a small business and I’m unlikely to go bankrupt in 2021.  Thanks Rishi!

I am very pleased to hear that.  I have worried a bit.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9133 on: December 19, 2020, 05:41:31 PM »
Photographed and fingerprinted at the same time to save money in the long run. OK, the vaccination rate may suffer a bit, but who cares.

I care.  How do you think The Nazis got away with so much horror?

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9134 on: December 19, 2020, 05:42:59 PM »
I think hospitals should be obtaining DNA samples of all children at birth & adding them to the database indefinitely for use in future cases. New-born babies should be implanted with a GPS tracker & have 3 numbers tattooed on their heads.

UGH !