Im not intending to post much but at this point its pertinent to point out why. It seems John has issued an edict to cull even more posts and apply the rules more strictly. That would be fine if the rules were made clear and everyone understood them. Its clear thats not the case with Rob showing he isnt clear what libel is and I dont think anyone else here is either...so how can that rule be enforced.
There was a time when a lot more was allowed. Then the forum had lots of posters with lots of debates. As posters have been more closely moderated the forum has shrunk with the result its only a handful taking part and I think it will get worse.
About a year ago I wondered what would happen if I really tried to avoid confrontation and I asked John to have a word with ceratin mods to ask them to stop targeting me. It worked well generally but occasionally things slipped...not on my behalf.
last week I was given 50 points...totaly unfairly imo. I absolutely never called Sadie a liar...Sadie's claim was untrue. ...but perhaps tahts was what was reported to Admin. Now it seems mods have been told to crack down even more.
I think the forum is being suffocated. I wont post anything of consequence now until something of interest happens