Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3008105 times)

0 Members and 178 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9405 on: February 14, 2021, 11:27:08 AM »
Who! wants a second hand rubbish bin ?

Mine was brand new, never been used. New bins were being delivered to every household at the time. I rang up because collections were due to start and I didn't have the right bin. They said they'd delivered one, I said it wasn't there and they said it must have been stolen and I must report it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9406 on: February 14, 2021, 11:33:00 AM »
So sue me Boris Bin Snatcher.

I'll set Macron on yous.  Get outa that.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9407 on: February 14, 2021, 11:35:16 AM »
Mine was brand new, never been used. New bins were being delivered to every household at the time. I rang up because collections were due to start and I didn't have the right bin. They said they'd delivered one, I said it wasn't there and they said it must have been stolen and I must report it.

So no evidence it was stolen

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9408 on: February 14, 2021, 11:35:21 AM »
I'll set Macron on yous.  Get outa that.
That little pipsqueak wouldn’t reach my knees (and I’m certainly not old enough for him to show any interest in anyway). 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9409 on: February 14, 2021, 11:36:09 AM »
So no evidence it was stolen
LOL.  Yeah, maybe she just didn’t like the colour and chucked the bin in the nearest bin and staged an abduction.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9410 on: February 14, 2021, 11:43:23 AM »
So no evidence it was stolen

None at all, but I was forced to report it or pay up for one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9411 on: February 14, 2021, 11:59:04 AM »
That little pipsqueak wouldn’t reach my knees (and I’m certainly not old enough for him to show any interest in anyway).

Are you suggesting that I am?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9412 on: February 14, 2021, 12:15:24 PM »
Are you suggesting that I am?
To be fair you’re probably more his type.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9413 on: February 14, 2021, 12:28:43 PM »
To be fair you’re probably more his type.

Age you mean.  Well, don't you?  Sadly, he's too old for me.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9414 on: February 14, 2021, 12:46:30 PM »
Age you mean.  Well, don't you?  Sadly, he's too old for me.
@)(++(*. He’s too short for me.  And too French.  Sozaloz.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9415 on: February 14, 2021, 12:51:27 PM »
@)(++(*. He’s too short for me.  And too French.  Sozaloz.

Anything is better than Marine le Penn.  Do you fancy her?  For President I mean?  And not that other funny stuff.  Unless you fancy that of course;

Is this comment Libellous?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 12:53:35 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9416 on: February 14, 2021, 12:58:48 PM »
Anything is better than Marine le Penn.  Do you fancy her?  For President I mean?  And not that other funny stuff.  Unless you fancy that of course;

Is this comment Libellous?
On my lord.  Are you asking me if I’m lesbitiously inclined?  How very dare you!! Certainly not for Marine Le Pen, nor Madame Macron that’s for certain.  I fancy Eric Cantona though.  For president, and the other thing. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9417 on: February 14, 2021, 01:08:06 PM »
On my lord.  Are you asking me if I’m lesbitiously inclined?  How very dare you!! Certainly not for Marine Le Pen, nor Madame Macron that’s for certain.  I fancy Eric Cantona though.  For president, and the other thing.

You mean you're not Woke?  I shall have to report you to The Woke Police.  See how you like that.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9418 on: February 14, 2021, 01:12:29 PM »
You mean you're not Woke?  I shall have to report you to The Woke Police.  See how you like that.
I’m certainly not woke, I’m half asleep most of the time, and spend my more lucid moments championing child neglecters and body occulteers.  Hardly woke innit.  I think you can be unwoke and a lesbian though, look at Julie Burchill (if you can bear to, mindd you she IS an ex lezzer).
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9419 on: February 14, 2021, 01:51:33 PM »
I’m certainly not woke, I’m half asleep most of the time, and spend my more lucid moments championing child neglecters and body occulteers.  Hardly woke innit.  I think you can be unwoke and a lesbian though, look at Julie Burchill (if you can bear to, mindd you she IS an ex lezzer).

All of The Woke will be Ex Woke in a minute, so don't worry about it.