Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3018894 times)

0 Members and 116 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15315 on: November 27, 2023, 07:31:40 PM »
it means “we will know more about what was said, to whom and how if and when the case comes to court”.  Why you are getting so worked up about this is mystifying.  I would recommend the self-administration of a chill pill.

 I assure you I am not getting worked up ....

« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 07:50:46 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15316 on: November 27, 2023, 11:55:10 PM »


Yes, but dont we know all this ....he is a wrong un awaiting trial in Germany.

How do you work out this will ever prove he is the abductor of Maddie...Maddie who should be the four front of all this.

They will get... if found guilty another burglar/paedo of the street....

I think more would be interested in what happened to Maddie....not whats going to happen to CB.

I think in this case we desperately need a common sense corner B

The problem you have is that your hero of the hour has been found guilty of the aggravated rape of an elderly woman and is about to stand trial for a number of serious sexual crimes amongst which are another three vicious rapes and sexual offences against children.

These crimes occurred over an extended period of years.
The children he assaulted did not know him although he did try to drag one away with him; and we know that he was unknown to at least one of the women he is accused of raping; he called her name - he knew who she was.

These are all cases involving a prowling serious sexual deviant and as far as I am concerned, the very tip of the iceberg.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15317 on: November 28, 2023, 09:24:19 AM »
The problem you have is that your hero of the hour has been found guilty of the aggravated rape of an elderly woman and is about to stand trial for a number of serious sexual crimes amongst which are another three vicious rapes and sexual offences against children.

These crimes occurred over an extended period of years.
The children he assaulted did not know him although he did try to drag one away with him; and we know that he was unknown to at least one of the women he is accused of raping; he called her name - he knew who she was.

These are all cases involving a prowling serious sexual deviant and as far as I am concerned, the very tip of the iceberg.

OMG...........obviously from your post contents  you are obsessed with CB....none of it proves he is an abductor.

The fact remains though... no matter what charges CB is facing..... non of them have anything to do with Maddie.

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15318 on: November 28, 2023, 09:27:07 AM »
it means “we will know more about what was said, to whom and how if and when the case comes to court”.  Why you are getting so worked up about this is mystifying.  I would recommend the self-administration of a chill pill.

Thank you for explaining VS I didn't think I would have to go into detail at what I meant by my post.

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15319 on: November 28, 2023, 09:28:20 AM »
OMG...........obviously from your post contents  you are obsessed with CB....none of it proves he is an abductor.

The fact remains though... no matter what charges CB is facing..... non of them have anything to do with Maddie.

Obsessed?  He is the prime suspect in the Madeleine case.   This is a forum about the Madeleine case.  We will discuss CB on this forum.  Doesn't mean anyone is obsessed. 

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15320 on: November 28, 2023, 10:06:05 AM »
Obsessed?  He is the prime suspect in the Madeleine case.   This is a forum about the Madeleine case.  We will discuss CB on this forum.  Doesn't mean anyone is obsessed.

Bit ironic to say.....on a off topic thread.

Maybe you should make a CB THREAD L

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15321 on: November 28, 2023, 11:38:30 AM »
Obsessed?  He is the prime suspect in the Madeleine case.   This is a forum about the Madeleine case.  We will discuss CB on this forum.  Doesn't mean anyone is obsessed. 

I'm obsessed with Christian Brueckner.
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15322 on: November 28, 2023, 12:25:57 PM »
Bit ironic to say.....on a off topic thread.

Maybe you should make a CB THREAD L
What should we be discussing on this thread then?  The weather? 

It's turned out a bit parky today hasn't it?  My car battery was flat this morning which was a nuisance.  Had to walk to the hairdresser and was 10 minutes late for my appointment.  Currently sat here wrapped in a duvet contemplating my lunch.  I think I will boil an egg. 

How about you? 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15323 on: November 28, 2023, 12:28:12 PM »
What should we be discussing on this thread then?  The weather? 

It's turned out a bit parky today hasn't it?  My car battery was flat this morning which was a nuisance.  Had to walk to the hairdresser and was 10 minutes late for my appointment.  Currently sat here wrapped in a duvet contemplating my lunch.  I think I will boil an egg. 

How about you?

 (&^&

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15324 on: November 28, 2023, 12:29:17 PM »
Bit ironic to say.....on a off topic thread.

Maybe you should make a CB THREAD L

 @)(++(*. YOU brought up CB and being obsessed on this thread.

Anyway I'm not here for tit for tat,  annoying.

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15325 on: November 28, 2023, 12:50:39 PM »
What should we be discussing on this thread then?  The weather? 

It's turned out a bit parky today hasn't it?  My car battery was flat this morning which was a nuisance.  Had to walk to the hairdresser and was 10 minutes late for my appointment.  Currently sat here wrapped in a duvet contemplating my lunch.  I think I will boil an egg. 

How about you?

My day is fine. but

Aww poor you... thankfully I haven't been hit by the cost of living crisis yet

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15326 on: November 28, 2023, 12:51:20 PM »
@)(++(*. YOU brought up CB and being obsessed on this thread.

Anyway I'm not here for tit for tat,  annoying.

Anyway I'm not here for tit for tat,  annoying

You could have fooled me ....any way stick to your emoji for when all else fails.

An seriously wouldn't it be best to discuss CB when he is actually charged with something to connect him to maddie.

Instead of all the tit for tat we keep reading.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15327 on: November 28, 2023, 01:40:24 PM »
My day is fine. but

Aww poor you... thankfully I haven't been hit by the cost of living crisis yet
aww?  Poor me?  I’m perfectly fine thanks, just spent £40 on a haircut so save your sympathy for those who are really struggling, there’s a good girl.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15328 on: November 28, 2023, 01:43:37 PM »
Anyway I'm not here for tit for tat,  annoying

You could have fooled me ....any way stick to your emoji for when all else fails.

An seriously wouldn't it be best to discuss CB when he is actually charged with something to connect him to maddie.

Instead of all the tit for tat we keep reading.
Yes, let’s go back to discussing the Tapas statement anomalies and the dog alerts, far more relevant and interesting than silly old CB who is clearly as innocent as the day is long (as decided by McCann bashers everywhere).
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15329 on: November 28, 2023, 05:39:23 PM »
aww?  Poor me?  I’m perfectly fine thanks, just spent £40 on a haircut so save your sympathy for those who are really struggling, there’s a good girl.

Oh, soz.....Usually you only have to make hairdressing appointment here if ur a OAP. the duvet and boiled egg didnt help.

But good to here your perfectly fine.and not struggling.