Author Topic: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.  (Read 13979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« on: March 13, 2016, 07:23:22 AM »
I noted that the material relating to this FACTUAL STATEMENT was removed by someone last night.

Now as this forum is a 'Justice Forum' and posters are required to provide factual information, with cites, pertinent to the case, I believe this information should be on here, as it is on other forums and News Sites.


Metropolitan Police Service

MPS Publication Scheme Disclosure Log - March 2016

Disclosures for Week Ending 6th March 2016

dated 7th March 2016 re Op. Grange:

Confirmation of response to a FOI request

Freedom of Information Request Reference No:

I note you seek access to the following information:

How many Police officers and civilian staff were on this operation [Operation Grange] on 30/11/2015 and 31/12/2015, respectively.

DECISION

I have today decided to disclose the located information to you in full.

1 Detective Sergeant and 3 Detective Constables are dedicated to Op Grange, they are attached to, and under the supervision of, a full Murder Investigation Team, these numbers did not change for the time period you specified.


http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2016/march_2016/2016010001047.pdf

43
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:14:24 PM by John »

Offline jassi

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
I noted that the material relating to this FACTUAL STATEMENT was removed by someone last night.

Now as this forum is a 'Justice Forum' and posters are required to provide factual information, with cites, pertinent to the case, I believe this information should be on here, as it is on other forums and News Sites.


Metropolitan Police Service

MPS Publication Scheme Disclosure Log - March 2016

Disclosures for Week Ending 6th March 2016

dated 7th March 2016 re Op. Grange:

Confirmation of response to a FOI request

Freedom of Information Request Reference No:

I note you seek access to the following information:

How many Police officers and civilian staff were on this operation [Operation Grange] on 30/11/2015 and 31/12/2015, respectively.

DECISION

I have today decided to disclose the located information to you in full.

1 Detective Sergeant and 3 Detective Constables are dedicated to Op Grange, they are attached to, and under the supervision of, a full Murder Investigation Team, these numbers did not change for the time period you specified.


http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2016/march_2016/2016010001047.pdf

I noticed that, too. Wonder why the censor's heavy hand.

Day to day responsibility downgraded to a sergeant and no indication if these are all full-time posts.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:40:57 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 08:51:46 AM »
I have totally lost my confidence in OG and the Official Campaign.

Offline G-Unit

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:27:48 AM »
OG were dealing with a cold case which happened in another country. Their remit seemed to restrict what they did. I'm not in the least surprised they seem to have achieved very little. What do you mean by the 'Official Campaign' Heri?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 09:36:27 AM »
Find Madeleine Official Campaign.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »
there is nothing at all surprising in this FOI. Most of us accept that it is highly likely Maddie was murdered after her abduction.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »
Find Madeleine Official Campaign.


...and ?

Offline faithlilly

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 10:17:06 AM »
Find Madeleine Official Campaign.

Why have you lost faith in the official campaign ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »
Find Madeleine Official Campaign.

The tremendous world wide publicity was extremely dangerous to the child if she was in the hands of an abductor (s). It makes sense for anyone in possession of evidence linking them to a crime to dispose of it. Even more so if every media outlet world wide is asking people to look for this evidence. That's why people whose children have been kidnapped don't always approach the police, let alone the media. The thousands of sightings which were reported took up precious police time and hampered both the initial investigation and the OG one imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 10:57:03 AM »
I have totally lost my confidence in OG and the Official Campaign.

Well, at best, its become a bit of a joke in recent years

Offline sadie

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 03:01:29 PM »
I have totally lost my confidence in OG and the Official Campaign.
Now for a radical observation. £4%4% %£5&%

Well IMO, the Official campaign has constantly had 'guidance' from a very few certain people who 'sold' themselves well and became trusted.

But a few of those that 'helped' had been deliberately downloaded on the Mccanns ... with the express purpose of quietly messing the search up.



I well remember the rudeness I encountered when I tried to pass info on to the Official Campaign.     I was totally and rudely blocked before I could start .. I never got beyond the telephone receptionist !......... and that woman has, I am pretty sure, appeared on this forum.    Here she showed herself as very much against The Mccanns.

How many people ringing in would try again after encountering such a nasty woman and blank wall?



And the info I was trying to pass on?  SY have shown interest in it and their actions seem to verify that they have acted on it.  I cannot open up any more on that matter.


As for Op Grange, I think they know who is responsible, but he is elite and has VERY globally important friends.  Sadly I think that OG do not have sufficient evidence to safely take him to trial for the abductiion of Madeleine.




And, of course I could be wrong in everything I say on this .... but I think not.

Offline pegasus

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 05:00:47 PM »
Quote
(snip) 1 Detective Sergeant and 3 Detective Constables are dedicated to Op Grange, they are attached to, and under the supervision of, a full Murder Investigation Team (snip)
Thankyou Stephen for posting this.
NW's rank is DCI which I think is higher than DS and DC. Can we assume this means she is no longer involved in OG day-to-day, but just oversees it, while working on other cases?
If so that is a pity IMO because she has direct experience of another case, where a drastically illogical misassumption was made about the timewindow during which a missing person left or was removed from a property, and that experience might have been productively applied to truly reassess the PDL case.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:23:17 PM by pegasus »

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 05:06:42 PM »
 ?>)()<
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 12:38:31 PM by Alfred R Jones »

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 05:42:00 PM »
Thankyou Stephen for posting this.
NW's rank is DCI which I think is higher than DS and DC. Can we assume this means she is no longer involved in OG day-to-day, but just oversees it, while working on other cases?
If so that is a pity IMO because she has direct experience of another case, where a drastically illogical misassumption was made about the timewindow during which a missing person left or was removed from a property, and that experience might have been productively applied to truly reassess the PDL case.

Thank you Pegasus.

Ms. Wall seems most notable by her past record in solving crimes quickly.

So far, nothing, since she  took 'charge' of OG. So is she working on other cases having realized this one won't be solved ?

Offline jassi

Re: F.O.I. Request as regards Operation Grange.
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 06:07:20 PM »
Thank you Pegasus.

Ms. Wall seems most notable by her past record in solving crimes quickly.

So far, nothing, since she  took 'charge' of OG. So is she working on other cases having realized this one won't be solved ?

Leading a team of 50, its almost certain that she will be dealing with more than 1 case at any given time.  While OG will be high profile, its small number of low ranking staff suggests that it has 'gone off the boil' somewhat.

Indeed, it is possible that she was already leading that team and when Redwood retired, merely took over responsibility for OG, rather than replacing him on a like for like basis.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:12:43 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future