Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1498334 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #6060 on: September 08, 2019, 07:59:25 PM »
I think you are totally misunderstanding the information DCI Redwood imparted in his public statement.

What is your understanding of the information he was imparting?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6061 on: September 08, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »
What is your understanding of the information he was imparting?
Certainly nothing approaching Barrier's interpretation. Do you have an opinion you may wish to share to get the discussion going?  On a share and share alike basis even.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #6062 on: September 08, 2019, 08:28:01 PM »
Certainly nothing approaching Barrier's interpretation. Do you have an opinion you may wish to share to get the discussion going?  On a share and share alike basis even.

No interpretation needed its in plain English,Redwoods team identified the person in the exactly the same area Jane Tanner saw which up to that point was believed to be Madeleine's abductor, they were almost certain that was not the case,he then went onto say the person seen walking toward the ocean with a child in his arms and they were really keen to try and identify.Nothing since then by anyone appealing for anything relating to the disappearance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6063 on: September 08, 2019, 08:54:41 PM »

I know you don't agree with Barrier. I want to hear your interpretation please.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #6064 on: September 08, 2019, 09:49:15 PM »

As Barrier said no interpretation is required at all. Very plain to me.  However, as per usual it will be leaning towards something in the McCanns favour- re invent to make sure it fits with the 'program' known as 'innocent parents'
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6065 on: September 08, 2019, 10:11:58 PM »

What gives you that impression?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #6066 on: September 08, 2019, 11:59:13 PM »
One thing I did pick up on recently, I think it might have been the GA vid:'Truth of the lie' was that if JT did a left down the alley and entered her apartment via the little gate/steps/patio doors this might account for the fact that she observed 'Tannerman' and GM/JW but they didn't observe her.  So it begs the question were they all carrying out the checks via the unlocked patio doors as opposed to walking round the front?
Hi Holly,

Had you been to PdL, you would understand why the women in particular would not likely check by the back alleyway route.   

From memory, I am fairly confident that there was no lighting along the alleyway.  So it would be intimidating to leave a lit roadway to go into the darkness.  No moon remember at the times they were checking on May 3rd.  Going away from the apartments would be a little better because one would be going towards the light.

Not nice tho for it to be very dark behind you, either, as you walked back along the alleyway towards the restaurant.

I think this was the main reason that The Tapas group apart from The Mccanns, seemed to prefer the longer route

Offline sadie

« Reply #6067 on: September 09, 2019, 12:30:10 AM »
I know its not the way she told it but if she did what I'm suggesting she had no idea at the time her movements from tapas to 5D would be placed under the microscope.  With the benefit of hindsight T7 must realise the decision to leave the children without any sort of supervision while they wined and dined at tapas every night was a disaster.  Worse still at the very least the McCanns were leaving the apartment unsecured and in the case of JT/ROB leaving a child who was unwell and at some stage vomiting.  If on the Thu eve JT/ROB were exiting/entering 5D via the back/alley/unlocked patio door they might have thought a damage limitation exercise was called for and said they were exiting/entering via the locked front door overlooking the car park.

GM claims when he was talking to JW he was standing around the entrance to the alley but on the opposite side of the road.

JW claims when he was talking to GM it was outside the small gate to 5A.

JT claims when she observed GM and JW chatting they were outside the small gate to 5A.

If GM is correct I guess its possible GM and JW did not notice JT pass the other side of the road.

If JW/JT are correct I can't see how JT passed them and they did not notice. 

So taking all of the above into account imo I think the most likely scenario is that on the Thu eve (perhaps due to the situation with EOB) JT/ROB were exiting and entering 5D via the alley.

JW also drew a map where he showed their chatting spot.  He carefully placed it at the alleyway entrance.

JW also states that when he was at the little car park opposite Tapas Reception, he saw Gerry was coming down the steps at the little gate as he exited 5A.  If they walked towards each other, they would have met somewhere in the region that Gerry states.  I think they met in the middle of the road and moved back to the safety of a gap in parked cars when a vehicle wanted to come thru. 

They moved back to the pavement edge / road where Jane Tanner saw them, which co-incidentally is exactly the spot that JW drew on his map.

And a further co-incidence is that Amaral in one of his videos shows the same pavement at end of alleyway spot.

Three co-incidences = one to many ?

Most car headlamps give a monotone light.  The stret lights gave a sickly yellow colour light.  I actually think that vehicle, wanting to come thru', was the getaway vehicle and it was of a limited group that had the correct lighting to show colour.  A flash of these lights on Tannerman allowed Jane to see  the colour of the little carried girls Pjays.

This in my opinion but the various elements form a coherent whole.

Holly, I know that you are fairly recent to the forum and may not know this, but all this has been very thoroughly discussed in previous threads; you might benefit by reading them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6068 on: September 09, 2019, 06:08:30 AM »
What gives you that impression?

So you don't have a different interpretation than Barrier's. Why not just say so?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6069 on: September 09, 2019, 06:24:07 AM »
JW also drew a map where he showed their chatting spot.  He carefully placed it at the alleyway entrance.

JW also states that when he was at the little car park opposite Tapas Reception, he saw Gerry was coming down the steps at the little gate as he exited 5A.  If they walked towards each other, they would have met somewhere in the region that Gerry states.  I think they met in the middle of the road and moved back to the safety of a gap in parked cars when a vehicle wanted to come thru. 

They moved back to the pavement edge / road where Jane Tanner saw them, which co-incidentally is exactly the spot that JW drew on his map.

And a further co-incidence is that Amaral in one of his videos shows the same pavement at end of alleyway spot.

Three co-incidences = one to many ?

Most car headlamps give a monotone light.  The stret lights gave a sickly yellow colour light.  I actually think that vehicle, wanting to come thru', was the getaway vehicle and it was of a limited group that had the correct lighting to show colour.  A flash of these lights on Tannerman allowed Jane to see  the colour of the little carried girls Pjays.

This in my opinion but the various elements form a coherent whole.

Holly, I know that you are fairly recent to the forum and may not know this, but all this has been very thoroughly discussed in previous threads; you might benefit by reading them.

At no point imo does JW say he saw Gerry McCann coming down any steps or exiting any gate, unless you can provide a cite.

None of the witnesses mention encountering a moving vehicle.

All this has been pointed out before.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 08:38:06 AM by Brietta »
Result = happy posting.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #6070 on: September 09, 2019, 09:14:44 AM »
Please refer to your speculations as just your opinion.  Unless SY have opened a direct line only to you of exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it, which I really don't think they have

SY said they had identified. Not opinion.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6071 on: September 09, 2019, 09:19:15 AM »
SY said they had identified. Not opinion.

As I remember they weren't 100% sure.... So it's not fact... It's opinion

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6072 on: September 09, 2019, 09:20:52 AM »
Considered opinion, a finding, a decision.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #6073 on: September 09, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »

Enough to stop looking for tannerman.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6074 on: September 09, 2019, 09:24:37 AM »
Enough to stop looking for tannerman.

Still opinion