Author Topic: Leonor Cipriano, her confession and subsequent silence in the killing of her daughter Joana.  (Read 60226 times)

Offline colombosstogey

I thought that was thrown out the next year after it was lodged? Ie 2010

Do you have any documentary evidence its been reinstated? And awaiting trial?

EXACTLY REDBLOSSOM your quite right.

Jeez some people are stupid no doubt about it lol.

This article was from 2009.................

Its all been sorted like you said Redblossom.  Some people need to learn to read lol.

The whole affair with Cipriano has come to conclusions and is finished and over with. Even Amaral now has finished his term of sentence.

These people who must DRAG AMARAL into it all the time need to get their facts straight.

Offline colombosstogey

We know, you showed us the pic and provided the proof!!!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2853.msg106782#msg106782

Post 1022

8((()*/

OMG bl**dy god I dont remember seeing this lol. WORDS FAIL ME...I feel like i have travelled into a world of insanity....eeekkkk 8()-000(

Offline colombosstogey

There is nothing prim and proper about thorough investigations and forensic proof John.

It is no good trying to use emotive language on me, John.  Such silly talk about letting the little lamb rot.  No indications at all that joana has died; just the word and manipulations of a cop who turned out to be a Court proven liar . twice over

Seems you think that torture is OK ?  So you wouldn't have minded if they had used it on you?  My bet is that you wouldn't have been half as brave as Leonor.  Such a brave woman.

As I have siad before, I believe Joana to be alive.  And I believe Madeleine to be alive too.

Bye bye Sadie, you have totally gone over the realms of reality if you think that women is a brave woman.

Anyway isnt there a seperate thread for Cipriano case?

She killed her daughter, now say after me.....
She killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughter.

GET IT? The child is dead.  8)><(

Offline Mr Gray

Bye bye Sadie, you have totally gone over the realms of reality if you think that women is a brave woman.

She killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughterShe killed her daughter.

There is a seperate thread for the cipriano case and that's why I was so surprised that a mod wanted to discuss it at length on this forum. Iits been discussed at length on its own forum and its obvious to me the evidence was very weak to non existent. Portugal seem to rely heavily on confessions and innuendo...as in the McCann case building a case in the press through leaks so that by the time the case  gets to court a fair trial is impossible. This also seems to have happened in the Knox case in Italy...the judge has now admitted his judgement was swayed...although I don't know enough about the case to have a valid opinion.

You must understand that posters have different viewpoints and their viewpoints are just as valid..

Offline Eleanor

There have long been worries about the impossibility of a fair trial due to Blogging and The Media.  The Cipriano Case was a perfect example and The McCann Case was heading that way.  Amaral's book put the tin hat on that.
This is a valid legal argument.

Offline Benice

It was reported in the press and I have linked to it before but like you, I  dont have it to hand! But dont worry, I will find it and repost.

I have read on forums where posters say it is coming up for trial but seen no reports on it anywhere at all? I have asked certain psters to provide a link in the past, none were able to do so.....indeed ine said well, you wil just have to believe me lol

Eta here is a headline, from 2010, its not the link I was looking for with more detail though, will find it

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cmjornal.xl.pt%2Fdetalhe%2Fnoticias%2Fnacional%2Fportugal%2Fgoncalo-amaral-nao-vai-a-julgamento

Thanks for the quote Red  - I hadn't  seen that before.

Although it would have been helpful to know why the case was dropped, as I can't find anything since that article to dispute it -  I will edit my original post accordingly.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Carana

Perhaps the mods could move discussion about the Cipriano case over to that sub-forum?

I don't understand your emotional stance concerning this case when there's no evidence that the child is even dead.

Offline colombosstogey

Perhaps the mods could move discussion about the Cipriano case over to that sub-forum?

I don't understand your emotional stance concerning this case when there's no evidence that the child is even dead.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Her uncle admitted she died..........and they disposed of her body.....jeez this is ridiculous. She died get over it and move on. This case has nothing to do with the McCanns case.

Oh yeh apart from Amaral.

STOP dragging up the memory of this child for your own reasons.

This child was brutally murdered by her family.

JUST because they didnt find a body doesnt mean she is still alive, just that they havent found her body yet....

Offline Wonderfulspam

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Her uncle admitted she died..........and they disposed of her body.....jeez this is ridiculous. She died get over it and move on. This case has nothing to do with the McCanns case.

JUST because they didnt find a body doesnt mean she is still alive, just that they havent found her body yet....

They have to keep Joana alive , it's support for the McCann family myth of child abductors in Portugal.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

They have to keep Joana alive , it's support for the McCann family myth of child abductors in Portugal.

There are child abductors in every country

stephen25000

There are child abductors in every country

Probably true, but it does not mean it happened in the case of Madeleine.

Offline carlymichelle

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

the  pros    havea deep denial of death its as though they are scared of it...........

Offline Wonderfulspam

the  pros    havea deep denial of death its as though they are scared of it...........

Children don't die Carly, that is a FACT.

Offline carlymichelle

Children don't die Carly, that is a FACT.

but but children die around the world everyday do they care about  babies who die in africa everyday??

Offline Wonderfulspam

but but children die around the world everyday do they care about  babies who die in africa everyday??

No they don't.  Child death is just a nasty myth started by Goncarlo Amaral.