Author Topic: McCanns' Embedded Confessions - Statement Analysis ( Richard D Hall release)  (Read 73088 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: McCanns' Embedded Confessions - Statement Analysis ( Richard D Hall release)
« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2016, 04:14:47 PM »

you start and see if there are any erroors in your sample....quite simple

...and when you don't find any?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns' Embedded Confessions - Statement Analysis ( Richard D Hall release)
« Reply #526 on: December 14, 2016, 04:18:23 PM »
...and when you don't find any?

after taking a reasonable sample if no errors are found then stop...but we know there are errors

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #527 on: December 14, 2016, 04:27:19 PM »
the question you are avoiding now is did you email them....i believe you did...try and answer the question
I am not avoiding any question.

Q.  Have I emailed the McCanns?  No.  See how simple that was?

Q.  Have I tried to get in touch with the McCanns using email?  Yes.  Also simple.

Q.  Does either Kate or Gerry know I exist?  Probably not.  They have gatekeepers on the email addresses they publish, and I have no idea whether any gatekeeper has transferred my messages to them.

Q.  Who was the last gatekeeper I got in touch with?  According to the McCann system, it was Clarence Mitchell.

Q.  Has Clarence Mitchell ever read one of my emails?  Probably not, but I can't be sure.

Let us keep this simple. The McCanns have NEVER refused my offer of help.

8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #528 on: December 14, 2016, 05:48:36 PM »
I am not avoiding any question.

Q.  Have I emailed the McCanns?  No.  See how simple that was?

Q.  Have I tried to get in touch with the McCanns using email?  Yes.  Also simple.

Q.  Does either Kate or Gerry know I exist?  Probably not.  They have gatekeepers on the email addresses they publish, and I have no idea whether any gatekeeper has transferred my messages to them.

Q.  Who was the last gatekeeper I got in touch with?  According to the McCann system, it was Clarence Mitchell.

Q.  Has Clarence Mitchell ever read one of my emails?  Probably not, but I can't be sure.

Let us keep this simple. The McCanns have NEVER refused my offer of help.

8((()*/

you have tried to get in touch with the mccannns to offer help and your email was ignored....let us keep it clear and simple

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #529 on: December 14, 2016, 06:49:35 PM »

you start and see if there are any erroors in your sample....quite simple

Quite humorous in a discussion about errors.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #530 on: December 14, 2016, 11:55:30 PM »
Does anyone have any idea what the definition of an "embedded confession" is, or is it safe to assume there is no such thing?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #531 on: December 15, 2016, 12:37:23 AM »
Does anyone have any idea what the definition of an "embedded confession" is, or is it safe to assume there is no such thing?
http://prinniefied.com/smf/index.php?topic=133.0
An "Embedded Confession" is where the brain signals to the tongue to frame the words admitting to the crime.  This is not when one quotes another, directly, but uses his own language to frame the words.  The words must come, only, from the subject, himself, in order to be a confession. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #532 on: December 15, 2016, 05:12:52 AM »

Anyone who says they didn't do it, did do it, especially if you want them to have done it.

Offline Robittybob1

Errr we are not 'benefiting' from it at all, sorry. The translation the McCanns alledgedly paid for was not made available to the public. The same goes for the official translation that Operation Grange ordered and paid for. Out of UK taxpayers pockets.
With all these FOI requests flying around it keeps surprising me nobody asks for those translations to be made public.
It would put all this mistranslation-humbug to rest. All imo of course.
I didn't know that.  How did you discover this fact?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

Where has any link been established with this case and child trafficking ?

If there was a link to Madeleine's disappearance and child trafficking do you not think it would be explored?   Maybe SY have found a link?

Offline Lace

I wasn't reading anything sinister into anything.

Gerry had paedo rings on his mind early doors.

We have had people trafficking rings thus far.  Perhaps I should include the Lagos slave market (museum) on my tours?  It is believed to be the oldest slave market in Europe.

Drug trafficking?  I have no doubts that if I really wanted to I could get my hands on some illegal drugs.  Just as I have no doubt any forum member could do the same.

The Algarve isn't 100% legit, of that I am certain.  But it isn't the frontier of the Wild West either.

Either the McCanns felt safe enough to leave the patio doors unlocked OR they were stupid beyond belief.

So is Luz and the Algarve safe?  Or were the McCanns dimwits?

The thing is Shining,   we don't know whether someone put the idea into Gerry's head do we?   We know the McCann's knew nothing about the assaults that took place in the Algarve until they were told about them.

They thought it was safe as it was a family friendly site, it was quiet and felt safe.

There is no doubt that the first thing any parent would think when their child has gone missing and a window was open in said child's bedroom,  would be that a Paedophile had taken her.   It could be he voiced his concerns and someone said there were Paedophiles in the area.