Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204089 times)

Offline Leonora

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #990 on: February 14, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »

leonora... I have posted a transcribed Video of CJ saying that the police thought that him and Dr Vincent Tabak had colluded!
This is from the mouth of CJ......

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg368738#msg368738

i've put the correct link now... it is from the video!!!!
Thank you so patiently including that link, which I would never have found for myself.

Of course the landlord would say that sort of thing, wouldn't he? That is inevitable for someone who has chosen to go on accepting the limelight in connection with a very big and sinister cover-up. I am sure he is just as creative as the mastermind behind the case, but his story just doesn't hold water.

It is very telling that he was "wrongly" described as "a witness". Of course he was a WITNESS!!! That is why he was arrested and then bailed - to keep his witness testimony from giving the game away. If the police really wanted to arrest someone for the murder in great haste, either out of panic, or just to show the public that they were being energetic (which is what the public believes to this day about CJ's arrest), they would have arrested the boyfriend instead. 9 times out of 10, it does turn out to be the boyfriend/husband. Instead, they did the opposite - they declared that the boyfriend was a witness, despite having no "known" grounds to eliminate him.

If the landlord were telling the truth, he would make public the actual contents of his 2nd witness statement - not least to the nice makers of such a complimentary film about him. The continued secrecy about this statement proves that he saw far more than he was telling. I cannot prove it but I am very confident that he saw signs of activity inside and outside the flat on the Saturday and Sunday - and that he told VT and his girlfriend what he had seen. They in turn told him that they too had seen signs of activity during the weekend.

Offline [...]

« Reply #991 on: February 14, 2017, 12:22:50 PM »

If the landlord were telling the truth, he would make public the actual contents of his 2nd witness statement - not least to the nice makers of such a complimentary film about him. The continued secrecy about this statement proves that he saw far more than he was telling. I cannot prove it but I am very confident that he saw signs of activity inside and outside the flat on the Saturday and Sunday - and that he told VT and his girlfriend what he had seen. They in turn told him that they too had seen signs of activity during the weekend.

Leonora, we can't just guess at what happened at the time of the weekend unless we have something to back it up... I don't wish to sound disrespectful, but there are any amount of scenario's that could be attributed to what took place....

There's evidence to question various aspects of the case... Her different attire for instance.. would suggest she was at home long enough to at least change her clothes..

The Piece of CONSOLE.... now that's the one that beggar's me...  what happened to the Console???? who did it belong to... Had someone come round and they played computer games?????

I agree that GR behaviour was most peculiar and his statements do not add up... But I can't point the finger because of it....

You would need her diary to gather info as to how her life was....

Maybe GR and JY life wasn't as rosie as has been said.... maybe he was covering something up... Maybe it's his lack of being at home with her that weekend... It could be all put down to guilt unless you have evidence on the contrary to prove otherwise.

All I am here for is to try and prove that it wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak... And look at aspects of the case that do not add up...

Personally I would rather not speculate, but find information that would get Dr Vincent Tabak a re-trial.. or at least have other people changing there opinion that he committed this crime.

Edit:.... I will add... There are some interesting blogs and information on the internet with regards this case, and alot of research has obviously gone into producing them... Some good solid info...

But.. when every you ask people what they think they just say that people are off their heads... Now I believe the possible reason for this, is when speculation has diverted from fact....

Having people look at the information is difficult enough, because they think only crazy people believe Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent.. So add speculation to that and they will probably not bother reading any further.

Then the opportunity is missed on informing the public to the evidence in this case and what happened to the Dutchman..

jixy

« Reply #992 on: February 14, 2017, 01:00:03 PM »
just had a quick catch up on the posts and I have to fully agree with your last post Nine  ?{)(**

facts as they appear online in blogs or elsewhere cant be picked over for the good stuff that back up different theories while other info is dismissed because it doesnt

We agree, well I never

Offline Leonora

« Reply #993 on: February 14, 2017, 01:21:00 PM »
Leonora, we can't just guess at what happened at the time of the weekend unless we have something to back it up... I don't wish to sound disrespectful, but there are any amount of scenario's that could be attributed to what took place....

There's evidence to question various aspects of the case... Her different attire for instance.. would suggest she was at home long enough to at least change her clothes..

The Piece of CONSOLE.... now that's the one that beggar's me...  what happened to the Console???? who did it belong to... Had someone come round and they played computer games?????

I agree that GR behaviour was most peculiar and his statements do not add up... But I can't point the finger because of it....

You would need her diary to gather info as to how her life was....

Maybe GR and JY life wasn't as rosie as has been said.... maybe he was covering something up... Maybe it's his lack of being at home with her that weekend... It could be all put down to guilt unless you have evidence on the contrary to prove otherwise.

All I am here for is to try and prove that it wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak... And look at aspects of the case that do not add up...

Personally I would rather not speculate, but find information that would get Dr Vincent Tabak a re-trial.. or at least have other people changing there opinion that he committed this crime.

Edit:.... I will add... There are some interesting blogs and information on the internet with regards this case, and alot of research has obviously gone into producing them... Some good solid info...

But.. when every you ask people what they think they just say that people are off their heads... Now I believe the possible reason for this, is when speculation has diverted from fact....

Having people look at the information is difficult enough, because they think only crazy people believe Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent.. So add speculation to that and they will probably not bother reading any further.

Then the opportunity is missed on informing the public to the evidence in this case and what happened to the Dutchman..
I agree that guesswork does not necessarily deserve respect, but I would hope that you take inference and probability seriously. There are only a limited number of scenarios that can be inferred for that weekend, since each of them has to result in the victim's death, and none of them should be based on "tosh". I don't know when she died, though it is a relief to be in discussion with someone else who accepts that it may not have happened on the Friday. If the police thought her boyfriend was implicated, then it would have had to take place in the six or seven hours on the Sunday evening when he had no alibi.

On the role of the landlord, I am on much surer ground than you give me credit for. The very least that we know with certainty about his 2nd witness statement, from his Leveson testimony, is that he told the police that he saw and heard two or three persons on her front path. That is quite sufficient to PROVE that he was witness to something and someone that the police already on the Wednesday wanted to conceal for ever. At the very least, the police would have made a public appeal for the persons seen by the landlord. If the police already knew who the persons were, they would have eliminated them, and this would have been revealed, either publicly at the time, or eventually in the many documentaries about the case.

I cannot for the life of me understand what importance you attribute to the piece of console.

I don't find the behaviour of the boyfriend especially peculiar nor inconsistent. Since you found that priceless video of the CIO's first press conference, and we learnt about all the questions that he evaded, and were therefore not even reported by the journalists who posed them, we can infer that journalists would have asked repeatedly why she did not accompany her boyfriend to Sheffield - and that no answer was received. I find this very surprising, as I can think of several innocent excuses that could have been brought forward.

However, it is fact that the police DID arrest the landlord, yet did not even suspect the much more obvious person, who, statistically, ought to have been the starting point for their investigation. This is solid evidence on which we can build a case about the motives and actions of the police, not guesswork to be ignored.

In my opinion, you are on a fool's errand that is totally out of character, when you posted that all you want to do is prove Vincent Tabak innocent. This is because everything you need for that is interconnected. What the police did before the body was found is interconnected. Newspaper articles published before VT was arrested are interconnected.

Believe me, the press-conference called by the "pizza cop" on the Thursday is the first sign that VT had been marked down as the scapegoat. This is because it made a mystery where there was none. Obviously, she bought that pizza because she was hungry. However, they couldn't take the risk that the pizza would reveal that she had died after Friday evening, when VT had no alibi.

On the contrary, only crazy people could believe Vincent Tabak guilty of THIS murder. As you say, it is tosh.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #994 on: February 14, 2017, 02:15:31 PM »
just had a quick catch up on the posts and I have to fully agree with your last post Nine  ?{)(**

facts as they appear online in blogs or elsewhere cant be picked over for the good stuff that back up different theories while other info is dismissed because it doesnt

We agree, well I never
Why not read the posts in a little more depth than just "a quick catch up", and then contribute to the discussion on the thread?

Offline [...]

« Reply #995 on: February 14, 2017, 02:48:55 PM »
I do take things seriously, or I would not have arrived at this juncture.. of course people have idea's as to the possibilities that could lead to Joanna Yeates demise.

many scenario's being possible, and as you have said previously, when all probabilities are ruled out then there is only one possibility.

The main issue is trying to establish where she was.... Home being the most common answer..

But is it the most probable? Changing clothes suggest a different activity is to take place, other than that she would probably have just wrapped her dressing gown around her clothing for a night in when it was cold.

Change of clothing would suggest... either plans made to meet someone Or someone came round...

This is where the console could play a part.... as a friend male or female, may have visited for a night in on a computer console, with pizza and cider..

More likely she was planning to go out if a change of clothing took place Or.... she went missing on a different day...

There is plenty of evidence from greg and her mother that Joanna didn't always get back to people or answer her phone...

With that in mind.. she could have simply left with somebody she knew on any given day...

I'm not trying to be dismissive...  I think.....No... I know... I want to see that 1300 page document... and within that all the answers would be revealed.... The impossibilities and the probabilities!!!

"Anyone got a copy they'd like to share??"

So first and foremost, what day is needed to be established.... I would go later than Friday, simply because I cannot see her mobile phone still being functional on the Sunday at 9:00pm..

If you count she left with someone and they returned with her possesions, they could have simple turned the phone off and then back on again when they returned it to the flat.... alternatively she charged it when she came home...

I also say this because Greg said he found all her belongings in her Rucksack... we know from the Bargain Booze video her purse was in her shoulder bag which was underneath her coat, she goes into it to get the money to pay for the cider.
So... therefore there is No need for her purse to be in her rucksack... As the rucksack was on the dining room table, anyone who returned her possesions would probably put her things inside it..

You still have the issue of her mother thinking she was abducted!! What would bring her to that conclusion??

Not only abducted, but recently abducted.. meaning nearer to the Sunday.. Because she was busy checking over Garden Walls and banging on car boots.. So again what made her mother decide she had been abducted??

Her friend Rebecca said something similar also.. And she was not in Bristol when they were looking for Joanna. How did she come to that conclusion?? I'm sure anything to do with the investigation the family and Greg would have to keep it very close to their chests and not reveal anything to anyone... The Police would have told them that at least.

Abducted suggest forcibly removed from her flat... What evidence could her mother glean from the flat to believe her daughter had been forcibly removed???  It is an Odd thing for her to say!!

I also remember she thought that Joanna was being held somewhere... which if true, may go somewhere to explaining her not being on Longwood Lane for as many days as they say...

So abduction not likely...

Next door neighbour suddenly deciding to kill the girl next door....not likely

Landlord letting himself in... not likely

Opening the door to a stranger ...not likely

So the likelyhood is whoever came into contact with her Knew her.. knew her well enough for her to open the door and invite them in.. Or knew them well enough to leave with them..

One thing that I noticed was the Intercom..  It is never mentioned, if she phoned someone when she arrived home or was expecting someone when she arrived home, surley they would press the Intercom and she would talk to who ever is at the door... either letting them in or leaving immediatly with them... She could have simply took the Pizza with her to someone elses house after she had a swig from the cider bottle... Which would explain why it still had contents in it when Greg returned...

I do not understand why the plate front of the Intercom, on the outside of the house was removed,... But never mentioned!!!!!!!

At court or in any Evidence!!!!

jixy

« Reply #996 on: February 14, 2017, 03:03:13 PM »
Why not read the posts in a little more depth than just "a quick catch up", and then contribute to the discussion on the thread?

How do you know I have not already read everything that as been posted... it was a figure of speech as in read the stuff I havent due to not being on the forum.

I have contributed plenty already. My points maybe different to the ones posted by Nine and Mrswah and that was the reason I posted today!

It would be unfair to jump in to disagree and not mention when I actually agree
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:12:53 PM by jixy »

Offline [...]

« Reply #997 on: February 14, 2017, 03:08:34 PM »
Thank you so patiently including that link, which I would never have found for myself.

Of course the landlord would say that sort of thing, wouldn't he? That is inevitable for someone who has chosen to go on accepting the limelight in connection with a very big and sinister cover-up. I am sure he is just as creative as the mastermind behind the case, but his story just doesn't hold water.

It is very telling that he was "wrongly" described as "a witness". Of course he was a WITNESS!!! That is why he was arrested and then bailed - to keep his witness testimony from giving the game away. If the police really wanted to arrest someone for the murder in great haste, either out of panic, or just to show the public that they were being energetic (which is what the public believes to this day about CJ's arrest), they would have arrested the boyfriend instead. 9 times out of 10, it does turn out to be the boyfriend/husband. Instead, they did the opposite - they declared that the boyfriend was a witness, despite having no "known" grounds to eliminate him.

I couldn't comment as to whether CJ is being completely truthful or not Leonora... But one thing I will say, Is I do not remember him suing Avon and Somerset Police as he had claimed he would do!!!

Anyone know if he did???? If so what happened ???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8500952/Jo-Yeates-landlord-sues-police-over-arrest-for-her-murder.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #998 on: February 14, 2017, 03:22:29 PM »
How do you know I have not already read everything that as been posted... it was a figure of speech as in read the stuff I havent due to not being on the forum.

I have contributed plenty already. My points maybe different to the ones posted by Nine and Mrswah and that was the reason I posted today!

It would be unfair to jump in to disagree and not mention when I actually agree

I have to say what Jixy has said about reading the posts is true... I believe Jixy is one of the few people who has taken the time to acutally read the Long posts that I have written even if he/she hasn't agreed with me...

And it did make me laugh when you said you agreed with me...  There had to be something at some stage that you would agree with me Jixy...   At least thats a start...  maybe you'll find something in my other posts that you agree with too...

jixy

« Reply #999 on: February 14, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
haha second time today. how well are we doing? I have read all the posts and there have been many. Some I replied to some I ignored some I sat here laughing at too

Offline [...]

« Reply #1000 on: February 14, 2017, 03:46:11 PM »

After removing the impossibilities the probabilities remain....

Oh course it is feasible that they withheld the information that CJ had seen her at the gate....

But that would only change the day...  or the time possibly... And Police forces in the past have been known to want to clear a crime up quickly... As in the Stefan Kizco case.... that too is a possible reason for ignoring what he had said...

The only other reason was if it had been Greg he had seen... and I can't see that either, because after all this time, he wouldn't have to keep the charde up with regards Greg, he just would have to avoid those questions in relation to him,.....

For CJ to lie or not reveal the truth he would have to have something massive to compensate for that information....
And the way in which he had been treated prior, would suggest that there would be no reason for this....

As he was never called as a witness  at trial, why would he divulge what he told the police.... even if we wish he would... He had already suffered at the hands of the media and since that has learnt how to get them to eat out of his hand...

I cannot see him wanting the attention from suggesting after the trial has finished, that he actually saw Joanna Yeates at the garden gate...

The implications of that piece of information alone would cause massive repercussions and I don't think CJ would want to be seen as the person who caused them......

Edit.... Leonora... Have you ever written to CJ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #1001 on: February 14, 2017, 04:00:28 PM »
haha second time today. how well are we doing? I have read all the posts and there have been many. Some I replied to some I ignored some I sat here laughing at too

Something must be in the air...... @)(++(*

I'd like your honest opinion on one question:....

If Dr Vincent Tabak was not at home for TWO searches that were on his Internet history as the Prosecution claim...
Then how can the searches be his?????

Or do you need to take the fifth amendment????

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1002 on: February 14, 2017, 04:26:19 PM »

This is where the console could play a part.... as a friend male or female, may have visited for a night in on a computer console, with pizza and cider..

I have a feeling that the "console" referred to may not have been a games console at all. There was a small green table in Jo and Greg's hallway, that was broken. These kind of tables are sometimes referred to as "console tables".

Offline [...]

« Reply #1003 on: February 14, 2017, 04:29:49 PM »

I have a feeling that the "console" referred to may not have been a games console at all. There was a small green table in Jo and Greg's hallway, that was broken. These kind of tables are sometimes referred to as "console tables".

Ah... mrswah... thank you for that info....  I did here something about a green pedestal.... where none of these objects brought in to court as evidence???

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1004 on: February 14, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
If you have found anything to laugh at in this thread, it can only be either (1) because you have understood very little of what is a very serious criminal matter, or (2) because you wish to express your lack of respect for other posters on the thread.