Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204062 times)

jixy

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1005 on: February 14, 2017, 04:32:12 PM »
Something must be in the air...... @)(++(*

I'd like your honest opinion on one question:....

If Dr Vincent Tabak was not at home for TWO searches that were on his Internet history as the Prosecution claim...
Then how can the searches be his?????

Or do you need to take the fifth amendment????

I dont know the answer to that question. Im not a computer whizz. Were they definitely done on his computer and not his phone? I know when im signed into to google on my phone then look on my laptop it looks for all the world that ive searched it there.

Was it a blip or as you would say, he didnt do it. I really dont know

jixy

« Reply #1006 on: February 14, 2017, 04:33:52 PM »
Ah... mrswah... thank you for that info....  I did here something about a green pedestal.... where none of these objects brought in to court as evidence???

When you have mentioned this before I always presumed it was based on something you had seen in a picture

Offline [...]

« Reply #1007 on: February 14, 2017, 04:39:03 PM »
When you have mentioned this before I always presumed it was based on something you had seen in a picture

No.... that information about the console was in the Sally Ramage papers... the papers she produced more than once... It was in a particular one that had over 80 pages and I believe if memory serves me correctly thatit was on page 84...

Shhards of console- did you do that?
I don’t know.

EDIT....... Now with regards as to what mrswah said about it being a table type of item, you think if that was the case he would have mentioned it being in the hallway when he hung up his coat???

See.... I still see computer console in my head!!!!!

https://philpapers.org/archive/RAMTMT-4.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #1008 on: February 14, 2017, 04:44:41 PM »

I dont know the answer to that question. Im not a computer whizz. Were they definitely done on his computer and not his phone? I know when im signed into to google on my phone then look on my laptop it looks for all the world that ive searched it there.

Was it a blip or as you would say, he didnt do it. I really dont know

Yes... the searches are supposed to come from his laptop... they never mention phone searches... The phone is only ever used in relation to text messages, phone call....

I myself would have thought if he was being so secretive he would have googled... firstly in Dutch and on his phone, so no-one could see!!!!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1009 on: February 14, 2017, 04:47:43 PM »
I do take things seriously, or I would not have arrived at this juncture.. of course people have idea's as to the possibilities that could lead to Joanna Yeates demise.

many scenario's being possible, and as you have said previously, when all probabilities are ruled out then there is only one possibility.

The main issue is trying to establish where she was.... Home being the most common answer..

But is it the most probable? Changing clothes suggest a different activity is to take place, other than that she would probably have just wrapped her dressing gown around her clothing for a night in when it was cold.

Change of clothing would suggest... either plans made to meet someone Or someone came round...

This is where the console could play a part.... as a friend male or female, may have visited for a night in on a computer console, with pizza and cider..

More likely she was planning to go out if a change of clothing took place Or.... she went missing on a different day...

There is plenty of evidence from greg and her mother that Joanna didn't always get back to people or answer her phone...

With that in mind.. she could have simply left with somebody she knew on any given day...

Yes, but this evidence was produced only after the particular weekend when she had been murdered, so it is not as convincing as it sounds. It is possible that her boyfriend wasn't being truthful about all the attempts he claimed he made to contact her, but the police could easily have checked up on his calls records. If she had company, it is also possible that she didn't want to be contacted, and switched off her mobile or disabled the landline. The absence of the pizza packaging could so easily be explained away by her eating it together at the home of a fourth friend living nearby whom she contacted while she was shopping in Bargain Booze - and whom the "pizza cop" omitted from the timeline.

The evidence does indicate that she changed her clothes, and that is something the police were keeping to themselves EVEN WHILE SHE WAS A MISSING PERSON. In my opinion, no one should be discouraged from speculation on the basis of the known facts, merely to avoid attracting hasty comments from posters who haven't followed their line of reasoning.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1010 on: February 14, 2017, 04:50:23 PM »

The absence of evidence of DNA in the flat is not evidence of the absence of DNA in the flat. It could be that there was no forensic evidence in her flat at all,

There would have been plenty of DNA in the flat: it's just that we don't know whose.  If the forensic team had found anything connecting VT with the flat, we would have heard about it , so I assume they didn't.  However, apart from there being DNA connected with Jo and Greg , and quite likely CJ too, since it was his flat, and he would have gone in there from time to time, checking up, showing prospective tenants around, supervising workmen, etc etc, we know that Jo and Greg were sociable people who would have had a lot of visits from family and friends. 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1011 on: February 14, 2017, 04:55:32 PM »
Ah... mrswah... thank you for that info....  I did here something about a green pedestal.... where none of these objects brought in to court as evidence???

Not as far as I'm aware, but the jury did visit the flat, so they would have seen it there------presumably.

jixy

« Reply #1012 on: February 14, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
she didnt eat the pizza..

Offline [...]

« Reply #1013 on: February 14, 2017, 04:58:17 PM »
Leonora... What we need to establish is at what Time/Date did the CPS lady start the planned arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak???

Once we establish this... evidence brought to the forefront can then possibly be dismissed.... As you don't need to inform the public anymore in relation to what Joanna Yeates did or didn't do!!!

So for instance if it was soon after he returned from Holland say... 3rd January 2011... The sock was then just a distraction... Because the Policeman had always said before he revealed information about the sock, that Joanna Yeates was Fully Clothed..

Even when one member of the press ask if she was missing anything at all... they suggested a shoe....

No replied the Policeman...she was Fully Clothed!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1014 on: February 14, 2017, 04:59:31 PM »
she didnt eat the pizza..

Maybe she didn't.... doesn't mean that she had taken it else where for someone else to eat...

jixy

« Reply #1015 on: February 14, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »
no but I thought we were sticking to the facts we know to be true not making up scenarios with no proof

Offline [...]

« Reply #1016 on: February 14, 2017, 05:01:03 PM »

Not as far as I'm aware, but the jury did visit the flat, so they would have seen it there------presumably.

That cannot be so mrswah.... The media went straight in afterwards and the console would have been in the hallway when they took photo's and video's....

It wasn't visible in any other room either....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1017 on: February 14, 2017, 05:03:05 PM »
no but I thought we were sticking to the facts we know to be true not making up scenarios with no proof

What did the contents of her stomach show???? 

Wasn't making scenario's with no proof, just a mere suggestion....

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1018 on: February 14, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
You still have the issue of her mother thinking she was abducted!! What would bring her to that conclusion??

Not only abducted, but recently abducted.. meaning nearer to the Sunday.. Because she was busy checking over Garden Walls and banging on car boots.. So again what made her mother decide she had been abducted??

Her friend Rebecca said something similar also.. And she was not in Bristol when they were looking for Joanna. How did she come to that conclusion?? I'm sure anything to do with the investigation the family and Greg would have to keep it very close to their chests and not reveal anything to anyone... The Police would have told them that at least.

Abducted suggest forcibly removed from her flat... What evidence could her mother glean from the flat to believe her daughter had been forcibly removed???  It is an Odd thing for her to say!!
Her boyfriend testified that he had found a number of "strange movements" in the flat, which he tidied up before anyone could have seen them. The court was shown a sketch he made for the police detailing these signs of a struggle. None of this was reported at the time, so it may have been invented in order to help convict Vincent Tabak. If, on the other hand, he was telling the truth, then neither he nor the police seem to have told her parents until after the first of their televised appeals.

However, the statements that her parents made to the press contain a number of inconsistencies. After her body was found, her father declared that they had realised within 30 minutes of their arrival at the flat that she had not left of her own accord - and that this realisation had nothing to do with anything her boyfriend said.

I don't believe that tale about banging on car boots, because it was linked restrospectively to an alleged encounter outside the house with the couple next-door, used to portray Vincent Tabak as a cold unsympathetic person and his girlfriend as a warm sympathetic person. When he was first arrested, on the other hand, Joanna's father told the press that they had never met the occupants of the neighbouring flat.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1019 on: February 14, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
There would have been plenty of DNA in the flat: it's just that we don't know whose.  If the forensic team had found anything connecting VT with the flat, we would have heard about it , so I assume they didn't.  However, apart from there being DNA connected with Jo and Greg , and quite likely CJ too, since it was his flat, and he would have gone in there from time to time, checking up, showing prospective tenants around, supervising workmen, etc etc, we know that Jo and Greg were sociable people who would have had a lot of visits from family and friends.

Indeed they did have lots of friends around mrswah... I believe they had a party there at Halloween.. Her mum had also visited...

They had a mass of people to eliminate from there enquiries before they could say who's DNA was in the flat...

DNA doesn't have a sell by date as far as I am aware!!!!

Edit:..... They also had the person or persons who came around to pick up Greg's Free Bonanza Give Away....

His Ski's.... and Ski equipment.... That would have left random DNA in the house also!!!