Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 404736 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »
A third unidentified man interviewed by police refused to talk to reporters as he arrived at Faro Police Station.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-quiz-rapist-4779612?
Thanks Vixte, any idea who this is?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2014, 11:48:17 PM »
Thanks Vixte, any idea who this is?

I am not sure but why there are no photos of this person? It is strange.
They did photograph Mario, the laundy man and he seemed to be joking with the reporters.
Maybe the person asked to be made arguido and is after that covered with secrecy?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2014, 11:56:26 PM »
I am not sure but why there are no photos of this person? It is strange.
They did photograph Mario, the laundy man and he seemed to be joking with the reporters.
Maybe the person asked to be made arguido and is after that covered with secrecy?
Possibly MG just guessing from unofficial list.
BTW if they are speaking with MM and with TS then I would think they would also speak with (as witness only) BS as he had sighting similar to MM's, and also was newspaper's source re TS/keys, all IMO.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:59:51 PM by pegasus »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2014, 06:33:19 AM »
New detective may bring fresh focus to McCann probe

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-12-09/redwood-prepares-to-step-aside-after-three-years-heading-madeleine-probe/

So after THREE YEARS where are we now.......?

How many detectives does it take to solve this case .....??

ONE lol, but he was thrown off it.....nuff said ...... cos no other detectives paid for by the McCanns or by our TAX MONEY to the tune of over TEN MILLION DOLLARS has so far solved this case.

Perhaps they should go back to the beginning..............

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
Interesting article in the Portugal Resident

http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-witness-identities-revealed-as-met-return-to-algarve

Ah.. masks are falling.. at least we know now who is influencing Portuguese media..

It would be better they made the businesswoman tell the 'well known' secret!

stephen25000

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2014, 08:07:51 AM »
it is fascinating to observe that the people being questioned in Portugal
 are being done so on the basis of 'inconsistencies'; in their previous accounts of events.

Now the mccanns and associates had also 'inconsistencies' in their accounts of events as well.

Yet no indication has emerged from SY that they ever questioned the mccanns  and associates in the first place. Now why is that ?

Could it possibly be, they never were ???

Perish the thought. 8)-)))

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
Interesting article in the Portugal Resident

http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-witness-identities-revealed-as-met-return-to-algarve
But the bottom-line is that by publishing the list people on it who are preparing to travel to Faro this week to face yet another grilling by police officers feel their privacy has been invaded.

So, the Stud Muffin is guilty of pretty much the same thing as Sky / dossier compilers who you recently likened to drug pushers I believe.

stephen25000

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 08:53:12 AM »
But the bottom-line is that by publishing the list people on it who are preparing to travel to Faro this week to face yet another grilling by police officers feel their privacy has been invaded.

So, the Stud Muffin is guilty of pretty much the same thing as Sky / dossier compilers who you recently likened to drug pushers I believe.

So when were the police going to interview Brenda Leyland ?

and where did the Blacksmith obtain the list ?

Was it from SY itself ?

as to the comilers of that dossier, who clearly liased with the mccanns, let's see what happens next week. 8)-)))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:57:30 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline jassi

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2014, 09:11:10 AM »
You mean he should be on the list of 'usual suspects' whenever a crime is reported?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2014, 09:19:03 AM »
You mean he should be on the list of 'usual suspects' whenever a crime is reported?

It's just a sign of desperation.

The case is going nowhere, as predicted.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2014, 09:26:13 AM »
IMO you could not be more wrong about that. But back to the latest news, is there any video of a witness throwing water over a cameraman? IMO all these witnesses should have been provided by PJ/SY with privacy when attending these interviews. There must certainly have been people interviewed re this case recently in the UK they get privacy so why not witnesses in Portugal?

IMO it is only one illustration of why a joint working arrangement would have been beneficial. 

Far more discretion would have been allowed to interview witnesses with far more discretion. 

For example, the scoping exercise carried out by Operation Grange obviously involved contact with witnesses in GB (innocent-dad-man for one) but there were no letters of request to fanfare those interactions.

By the way, the water thrown was contained in a bottle.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »
No, i feel it is progressing slowly towards a conclusion. It just that its not going to be a very conclusive conclusion - there will be no convicted villain at the end of this story.

Redwood is retiring and the new  leader's role is to wind the investigation up/down with a minimum of face loss.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2014, 09:31:25 AM »
New detective may bring fresh focus to McCann probe

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-12-09/redwood-prepares-to-step-aside-after-three-years-heading-madeleine-probe/

So after THREE YEARS where are we now.......?

How many detectives does it take to solve this case .....??

ONE lol, but he was thrown off it.....nuff said ...... cos no other detectives paid for by the McCanns or by our TAX MONEY to the tune of over TEN MILLION DOLLARS has so far solved this case.

Perhaps they should go back to the beginning..............

Do get things right.

EIGHT MILLION is the figure for three years intensive work.

Maybe next time you see someone spitting chewing gum onto the street you should point out the cost to the taxpayer of SIXTY MILLION per annum to clean it off.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2014, 09:40:37 AM »
No, i feel it is progressing slowly towards a conclusion. It just that its not going to be a very conclusive conclusion - there will be no convicted villain at the end of this story.

Redwood is retiring and the new  leader's role is to wind the investigation up/down with a minimum of face loss.
Have you got clairvoyant powers?