Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1268539 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17790 on: May 15, 2024, 01:51:58 PM »
Good old Portuguese Plod

Hazel eventually ran out of the room and raised the alarm at the hotel reception, the court heard. Hazel told the court how Portuguese police “laughed and joked” in front of her when she went to give a statement in Portimao.

“There were 3 police officers there, three men, they had their feet on the table and were chatting with each other,” she said.“They were completely unaware of anything happening around them, and they were only speaking in Portuguese. They were laughing and joking with each other when I sat in the chair. They threw a bag of evidence across the table and asked if they were my clothes and I said yes, of course. It was all very quick. They told me that the best thing that I could do was to go home. I never heard anything again from the Portuguese police.” She said in the days following the attack she felt “like I was in a bubble”.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17791 on: May 15, 2024, 06:15:30 PM »
Fulscher up to his usual disgraceful tricks by trying to get Hazel Behan's evidence declared inadmissible.

From The Guardian...

Wednesday’s hearing was delayed for more than an hour after Brückner’s defence lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher, lodged an objection to the official translation of Behan’s 2020 interview with Germany’s criminal police, the BKA. He claimed that the police officer who had interviewed her had not been qualified to do so, thus rendering the interview null and void.The judge, Uta Engemann, rejected the objection, paving the way for Behan to give her evidence.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17792 on: May 15, 2024, 06:24:35 PM »
Fulscher up to his usual disgraceful tricks by trying to get Hazel Behan's evidence declared inadmissible.

From The Guardian...

Wednesday’s hearing was delayed for more than an hour after Brückner’s defence lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher, lodged an objection to the official translation of Behan’s 2020 interview with Germany’s criminal police, the BKA. He claimed that the police officer who had interviewed her had not been qualified to do so, thus rendering the interview null and void.The judge, Uta Engemann, rejected the objection, paving the way for Behan to give her evidence.
Desperation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17793 on: May 15, 2024, 08:11:25 PM »

From The Guardian...

Tis time Fulscher moved to Portugal.  He would fit right in there.  No good working for The Prosecution. against sex offenders. No one listens to them.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.