Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1268325 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17295 on: April 02, 2023, 10:34:49 PM »
You said Madeleine lives. Don't you think Wolters needs to know that?

You really don't appear to keep up with recent and current events if your post is anything to go by ;(

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, admits German prosecutor in U-turn as he confirms there is no forensic evidence to show she is dead
Hans Wolters said there 'may be a little bit of hope' that Madeleine is alive
Previous assertion that Madeleine was 'killed quickly' was only 'speculation'
Officials had earlier said that they were convinced Madeleine is no longer alive
Prosecutors also said they knew how she died but had no idea where her body is

By HARRY HOWARD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 22:36, 13 June 2020

Madeleine McCann could still be alive, according to the German prosecutor who previously suggested she was likely to be dead.

In comments which could ignite fresh hopes for Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry that their daughter may be alive, prosecutor Hans Wolters said there was no forensic evidence to say she is dead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418077/Madeleine-McCann-ALIVE-admits-German-prosecutor.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17296 on: April 02, 2023, 10:51:30 PM »

Did not Brueckner tell someone that he had a horrible job to do on the next day?  He can hardly have been talking about killing Madeleine, can he?

Offline sadie

« Reply #17297 on: April 02, 2023, 11:41:53 PM »
You said Madeleine lives. Don't you think Wolters needs to know that?

Maybe he knows already.   Maybe SY have finally shared their reasinings with the BKA?

Offline sadie

« Reply #17298 on: April 02, 2023, 11:46:09 PM »
Did not Brueckner tell someone that he had a horrible job to do on the next day?  He can hardly have been talking about killing Madeleine, can he?
And am I remembering properly, did he say that there was a lot of money invoved?   A big pay off?   
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17299 on: April 03, 2023, 12:01:39 AM »
And am I remembering properly, did he say that there was a lot of money invoved?   A big pay off?   

The term, "Job to do". infers that money is involved.

I am more at ease with Brueckner abducting Madeleine for money than I am with Brueckner killing Madeleine.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17300 on: April 03, 2023, 12:05:12 AM »

I am more at ease with Brueckner abducting Madeleine for money than I am with Brueckner killing Madeleine.  And if he did abduct her then photographs could have been in order to prove that he had done it.

Offline sadie

« Reply #17301 on: April 03, 2023, 12:33:24 AM »

I am more at ease with Brueckner abducting Madeleine for money than I am with Brueckner killing Madeleine.

Me too, Elli.   

If he is involved then I think it was only for a paid abduction, then  possibly driving her across PT and Spain to try and meet up with interested parties and finally behanded over to The Victoria Beckham look alike.   There is a trail of interesting sighting places  (with certain connections that I have noticed) across middle/northern Portugal towards Barcelona.   There is another interesting sighting on the Spanish coast south of Barcelona.  This also appears to have similar certain connections.

I think that immediately prior to the abduction, CB also said that he would be away for a time.  Do you remember that Elli?   Anyone ?   If that is misremembered, please correct me.   This hypothesis must be based only on the truth (the real truth as we know it)

I have not researched this in the depth that I normally do and would be grateful for any considered help or constructive criticism.   Gunit, you are good at that.  Anything that you can add?

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17303 on: May 27, 2023, 11:06:17 AM »
Brueckner's letter enlarged, attached...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17304 on: May 27, 2023, 05:47:18 PM »
Brueckner's letter enlarged, attached...
Jeez, who can be bothered to read all that?  It started to make me go cross-eyed.  Is be trying to out HCW btw?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17305 on: May 27, 2023, 06:19:01 PM »
Jeez, who can be bothered to read all that?  It started to make me go cross-eyed.  Is be trying to out HCW btw?
There might be a secret message hidden in there about the burial spot.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17306 on: May 27, 2023, 06:27:30 PM »
There might be a secret message hidden in there about the burial spot.

Let us know if you find it.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #17307 on: May 27, 2023, 09:46:43 PM »

Looks like it. Or maybe he's just stating a known fact.

Not that it has any bearing on the case (unless Breukener's rantings are to be taken literally).

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #17308 on: May 27, 2023, 11:40:54 PM »
the Judicial police didn't build any sort of case against the rapist - in fact it took the German police to perform that diligence many years after the event during their search for evidence relating to Madeleine's case.

The PJ had no evidence Brueckner could have been the rapist. To be fair here.
It was only when Busching & the other crook found the rape tapes, that any connection to Brueckner could be made. No super sleuthing was involved. Just blind old luck for the German police really.

Sadly no DNA from the newly named [alledged] abductor/murderer in the apartment, what rotten luck!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Myster

« Reply #17309 on: June 22, 2023, 05:03:21 PM »
Hazel Behan waiting defiantly for her time in court to achieve justice...

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-woman-allegedly-raped-madeleine-30295301