Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1269928 times)

Offline Myster

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17760 on: May 04, 2024, 07:23:28 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17761 on: May 04, 2024, 04:31:27 PM »
Two recent Braunschweiger Zeitung reports attached.

Fulscher up to his usual tricks, this time demanding a retrial in the Diana Menkes rape case but being rejected by the German Criminal Court (Gottingen).

Plus a tiny potted bio of Fulscher himself.

And an Australian interview from 2020...

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=734n3yZJ8gs&ab_channel=9NewsAustralia

Offline Myster

« Reply #17762 on: May 04, 2024, 04:32:23 PM »
1:

Offline Myster

« Reply #17763 on: May 04, 2024, 04:45:43 PM »
2:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8d6idci7ordnrfr/Screenshot+2024-05-04+at+15-33-13+Anwalt+von+Christian+B.+Darum+vertritt+er+den+Maddie-Verdächtigen+1.png/file

This file was too large to attach directly and kept stalling, so I uploaded to MediaFire instead... quite safe to download.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 04:50:42 PM by Myster »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17764 on: May 04, 2024, 08:42:49 PM »
No show from K&G at the annual vigil, but OMG!!! Look who's turned up when you least expect it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13381211/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-Kate-Gerry-fail-attend-prayer-vigil-17th-anniversary-disappearance.html
Kate and Gerry had a narrow escape there - what a nutter, I thought she’d come to terms with the fact that she wasn’t Madeleine?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17765 on: May 05, 2024, 07:09:27 AM »
Kate and Gerry had a narrow escape there - what a nutter, I thought she’d come to terms with the fact that she wasn’t Madeleine?
Probably forewarned that a party-pooper was in town and wanted to avoid confrontation.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17766 on: May 05, 2024, 06:39:08 PM »
Probably forewarned that a party-pooper was in town and wanted to avoid confrontation.

That thought crossed my mind too.

This year marking Madeleine's 21st birthday is definitely a marker.

If avoiding a public event was their own choice I think it was a good one. But if it was forced on them to avoid confrontation again it was the way to handle it, but what a sad reflection that this stalker made the effort and covered the distance she did to prove her innate insensitivity.
Why did she or whoever picked up the tab, think it would be a good idea.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17767 on: May 06, 2024, 10:44:35 AM »

The McCanns behaviour is appalling. Madeleine travelled all the way from Europe to finally be reunited with them & it turns out they b....red off on holiday. Shameful behaviour. Oh well. Hopefully she tries again next year or knocks on their front door. I expect the McCanns would get a restraining order out against her though.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17768 on: May 06, 2024, 02:13:37 PM »
I couldn’t watch the whole thing as it’s just tooooo long and boring but the bits I did see were just hilariously bad.  For a start there were more people on the podium answering questions than in the audience asking them.  And the great revelation turns out to be three pink flowered shrubs growing in a row on top of a “grave” in which no body was discovered.  It’s to plug an 800 page long book of every #Mcconspir a loon theory rolled into one by the sound of it but fortunately no one is remotely interested (apart, allegedly from Fredreick Fulscher, which if true means he’s just as batshit as the rest of the sceptic community). 
https://youtu.be/uMtL7P6yDRQ?si=Qqm3N7Ph_dF2QA--
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17769 on: May 06, 2024, 10:53:11 PM »
That's it then, case solved!  Anyone fancy a group archaeology trip to the Rocha Negra?  I've got me trusty Spear & Jackson stainless ready that's unearthed a couple of dead dogs on the Pennine foothills in the past.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17770 on: May 07, 2024, 08:53:11 AM »
He had the good fortune to discover the alleged grave but couldn't be bothered digging up Madeleine's body...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17771 on: May 07, 2024, 05:20:43 PM »
He had the good fortune to discover the alleged grave but couldn't be bothered digging up Madeleine's body...
If Martin Grime had any sense he’d get in his SUV with his latest batch of “enhanced” cadaver puppies and go to the “grave” where they will no doubt bark themselves hoarse, Amaral can be summoned with a spade to dig up the body and a chorus of a million sceptic voices singing out “haha, we told you so” will ring out around the world.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17772 on: May 08, 2024, 08:31:26 AM »
For those who have 36€ i.e. £31 (with free devilry) to throw away on a weighty garbage-filled doorstop...

https://www.wook.pt/livro/the-sudden-impulse-bernt-stellander/29980369

Wonder if Aunt Sally was first in line to order her copy?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17773 on: May 08, 2024, 09:04:07 AM »
For those who have 36€ i.e. £31 (with free devilry) to throw away on a weighty garbage-filled doorstop...

https://www.wook.pt/livro/the-sudden-impulse-bernt-stellander/29980369

Wonder if Aunt Sally was first in line to order her copy?
Bound to be number 1 of the Times Bestseller list by this time next week!

Offline Myster

« Reply #17774 on: May 08, 2024, 10:22:36 AM »
Bound to be number 1 of the Times Bestseller list by this time next week!
Who would have guessed?  Embarrassing backtracking but overjoyed to get a freebie!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0aV-v-5IYs&ab_channel=ProfilingwithPatBrown