Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1270023 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #5536 on: July 17, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5537 on: July 17, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »
Jenny Murat’s description: She’s described as a slim, Portuguese-looking woman, wearing a plum-coloured top and white skirt, long, dark swept-back hair, spotted at 20:00 standing under a street light at the crossroads 40 feet away from the apartment.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5538 on: July 17, 2020, 07:34:27 PM »
Jenny Murat’s description: She’s described as a slim, Portuguese-looking woman, wearing a plum-coloured top and white skirt, long, dark swept-back hair, spotted at 20:00 standing under a street light at the crossroads 40 feet away from the apartment.

May I ask where you found that description please?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5539 on: July 17, 2020, 07:56:44 PM »
Here's Tanner in her flip flops and plum top

I left the apartment and turned right. I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.ht

The purple woman nonsense was cleared a long time ago! It was Jane Tanner as CCTV proves she was wearing that plum/purple top on 3 May 2007.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:06:47 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5540 on: July 17, 2020, 08:06:21 PM »
Here's Tanner in her flip flops and plum top

I left the apartment and turned right. I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

I think Jane is attractively curvy rather than thin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5541 on: July 17, 2020, 08:08:00 PM »
I think Jane is attractively curvy rather than thin

It was Jane Tanner as CCTV proves she was wearing that plum/purple top on 3 May 2007. Jez Wilkins named her as the woman in purple!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5543 on: July 17, 2020, 08:17:28 PM »
It was Jane Tanner as CCTV proves she was wearing that plum/purple top on 3 May 2007. Jez Wilkins named her as the woman in purple!

theres not only one purple top in the world

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5544 on: July 17, 2020, 08:27:02 PM »
theres not only one purple top in the world

Good luck finding her  @)(++(* You can waste another 13 years searching for something that does not exist  8)--))

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5545 on: July 17, 2020, 08:29:56 PM »
Wolters is accusing the Mirror of putting words into his mouth that he didn't say. Well I never!

Madeleine "Maddie" McCann has been missing since 2007. The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig caused a shock in the unresolved missing person case on June 4: "We assume that the girl is dead," said prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters at a press conference. The British newspaper " Mirror " now quoted him in an exclusive interview saying that this statement was "Personal opinion and speculation" - personal opinion and speculation. So could Maddie still be alive? At regionalHoday.de's request, Wolters declares that he never made this statement.
https://regionalheute.de/maddie-mccann-doch-nicht-tot-britische-zeitung-feuert-gegen-braunschweiger-ermittler-1592226745/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #5546 on: July 17, 2020, 08:33:23 PM »
Well there you go, if you can't believe what you see in the mirror, what can you believe.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5547 on: July 17, 2020, 08:33:33 PM »
Good luck finding her  @)(++(* You can waste another 13 years searching for something that does not exist  8)--))

Unfortunately I've been quite busy over the last 13 so haven't really looked

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5548 on: July 17, 2020, 09:05:57 PM »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5549 on: July 17, 2020, 09:07:58 PM »
Did Wilkins know who Jane Tanner was at the time?