Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408834 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3705 on: September 21, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Just as illogical that they couldn't get keys to the church. That was help from a friend.
If anyone can fathom out the relevance of the about to my post please let me know.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3706 on: September 21, 2020, 08:10:13 PM »
It's not implausible to hide a body or get help from friends so just more useless comments for you.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3707 on: September 21, 2020, 08:20:51 PM »
It's not implausible to hide a body or get help from friends so just more useless comments for you.

its not implausible for  a  burglar paedophile to have taken maddie...thanks for your insight
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:23:49 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3708 on: September 21, 2020, 08:21:47 PM »
yes it is
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:11:31 PM by G-Unit »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3709 on: September 21, 2020, 08:28:55 PM »
The problem for amaral is the real culprit may well have been found....what does that do for his credibility...apart from amongst his disciples of course
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:35:24 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3710 on: September 21, 2020, 11:47:23 PM »
The problem for amaral is the real culprit may well have been found....what does that do for his credibility...apart from amongst his disciples of course

If that should turn out to be Brueckner it is a bit of a double whammy for Amaral who told us Brueckner had been ruled out in 2007.  Something we would possibly never have known if he hadn't he hadn't told us.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3711 on: September 22, 2020, 09:35:05 AM »
Who did Brueckner's lawyer meet with on his visit to Portugal when he was given "bombshell" evidence which he thinks clears his client?

Snip
"I cannot go into details but it is very significant and involves someone who has provided me with vital information," he told the Sun.

"When I reveal it you will fall off your chair."

"I found new details on my first trip and I have been back again to follow it up.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-lawyer-has-22719894

It is a story which has a certain 'ring' to it in my opinion which calls to mind the long, long wait for the appearance of an Ace being produced from a sleeve.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3712 on: September 22, 2020, 10:43:41 AM »
Who did Brueckner's lawyer meet with on his visit to Portugal when he was given "bombshell" evidence which he thinks clears his client?

Snip
"I cannot go into details but it is very significant and involves someone who has provided me with vital information," he told the Sun.

"When I reveal it you will fall off your chair."

"I found new details on my first trip and I have been back again to follow it up.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-lawyer-has-22719894

It is a story which has a certain 'ring' to it in my opinion which calls to mind the long, long wait for the appearance of an Ace being produced from a sleeve.
Well it's not going to be Bernice from the supermarket. He's been supplied exculpatory information credible enough for him to return and verify its veracity. This is not the time for empty promises; this is the time to put an end to this charade. Unfortunately we now have this tedious brinksmanship stand-off, with HCW apparently refusing to disclose his evidence for investigative purposes and Fulscher now in a position that, if he does have such information, then he'd be a fool as a defence lawyer to disclose it before charges are formalised.

I don't think it's a bluff. At the very least its impact is being overblown, but at best it essentially fingers someone else, or someone's confirmed his alibi and it's been verified to his satifaction.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3713 on: September 22, 2020, 10:51:32 AM »
It's going to have to be actual video footage of Gerry McCann disposing of his daughter's body in a bin in a shady part of PdL to make me fall off my chair. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3714 on: September 22, 2020, 10:52:33 AM »
Well it's not going to be Bernice from the supermarket. He's been supplied exculpatory information credible enough for him to return and verify its veracity. This is not the time for empty promises; this is the time to put an end to this charade. Unfortunately we now have this tedious brinksmanship stand-off, with HCW apparently refusing to disclose his evidence for investigative purposes and Fulscher now in a position that, if he does have such information, then he'd be a fool as a defence lawyer to disclose it before charges are formalised.

I don't think it's a bluff. At the very least its impact is being overblown, but at best it essentially fingers someone else, or someone's confirmed his alibi and it's been verified to his satifaction.

I think he understands little about the background  to the case and has been very impressed by information  supplied by amaral.  He may well think amaral has, credibility... I cannot see him having any information we are not aware of. It may be new to him but old hat to those who know the case

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3715 on: September 22, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »
It's going to have to be actual video footage of Gerry McCann disposing of his daughter's body in a bin in a shady part of PdL to make me fall off my chair.

Well I doubt you will see that....didnt GA say he CCTV wasn't working.

I think the mccs admitted though that they looked in the empty bins.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3716 on: September 22, 2020, 12:02:33 PM »
Well I doubt you will see that....didnt GA say he CCTV wasn't working.

I think the mccs admitted though that they looked in the empty bins.
That's a relief - I've fallen off enough things to last me a lifetime, didn't really relish the prospect of falling off my chair as well. 

Offline The General

« Reply #3717 on: September 22, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »
I think he understands little about the background  to the case and has been very impressed by information  supplied by amaral.  He may well think amaral has, credibility... I cannot see him having any information we are not aware of. It may be new to him but old hat to those who know the case
Although he met Snr Amaral, there's no indication that's where his information came from, old hat, new hat, tin hat or ass hat.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3718 on: September 22, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »

It is not a charade.

It is a very serious investigation which is horrendously expensive in time - personnel - and emotional resources before there is even any consideration of the financial outlay to be considered.

It is an investigation into the underbelly of criminal activity of which thankfully most of us are blissfully unaware.  But most of all it is an investigation into the disappearance of a little girl.  Which may be the last chance for those who love and hope for her to find out what has happened to her.

Definitely not a charade ... my opinion but also an indisputable fact.

Offline The General

« Reply #3719 on: September 22, 2020, 12:47:42 PM »
It is not a charade.

It is a very serious investigation which is horrendously expensive in time - personnel - and emotional resources before there is even any consideration of the financial outlay to be considered.

It is an investigation into the underbelly of criminal activity of which thankfully most of us are blissfully unaware.  But most of all it is an investigation into the disappearance of a little girl.  Which may be the last chance for those who love and hope for her to find out what has happened to her.

Definitely not a charade ... my opinion but also an indisputable fact.
That's nice. But I was referring to the 'suspect' and the charade therein.
And as for the expending of various resources, add unprecedented to your list of adjectives.