Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1496830 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8565 on: September 27, 2020, 10:12:25 AM »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8566 on: September 27, 2020, 01:07:17 PM »
At least CB can't take the wrap for it,he's inside lest we forget.

The police have been investigating this particular case for at least two years so goodness knows what may be turned up on what appears to be geographically Brueckner's stamping ground.

Perhaps another known criminal with information to trade for a more lenient sentence.  Only this time not in Greece but in the Algarve.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8567 on: September 27, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »
Unless my memory is failing me, it used to be the PJ in charge of drug-busting. It was supposedly even Amaral's "forte".

Interesting...

I wonder if Brueckner was a police informant.  Amaral didn't make it clear exactly why he had been ruled out of the investigation in 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8568 on: September 27, 2020, 02:38:05 PM »
The police have been investigating this particular case for at least two years so goodness knows what may be turned up on what appears to be geographically Brueckner's stamping ground.

Perhaps another known criminal with information to trade for a more lenient sentence.  Only this time not in Greece but in the Algarve.

Oh please not another one. Is there one witness against Brueckner who hasn’t got a rap sheet as long as your arm ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8569 on: September 27, 2020, 03:01:07 PM »
Oh please not another one. Is there one witness against Brueckner who hasn’t got a rap sheet as long as your arm ?

his girlfriendfor one

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8570 on: September 27, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
his girlfriendfor one

The one that’s supposed to be complicit in his burglaries ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #8571 on: September 27, 2020, 04:55:41 PM »
He just seems totally out of place. I'm just commentating as someone who hasnt seen them before. I would prefer not to see their wonderful culture diluted

I see it differently. More as an opportunity to participate in - and contribute to - a culture of peace and mutual appreciation.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #8572 on: September 27, 2020, 05:03:09 PM »
his girlfriendfor one

Which girlfriend .....Surely not this one.

Nicole Fehlinger was named by a Portuguese couple who linked her to Brueckner for the first time in a bombshell interview.

They claimed she acted as his accomplice to raid properties in the Algarve with chilling similarity to the break-in at the McCanns' holiday home in 2007.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8534831/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckners-girlfriend-finally-unmasked.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8573 on: September 27, 2020, 05:20:58 PM »
I see it differently. More as an opportunity to participate in - and contribute to - a culture of peace and mutual appreciation.

I thought he looked totally out of place

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8574 on: October 05, 2020, 06:44:08 PM »
Sonia poulton had Colin sutton on her podcast ...live on saturday. I skimmed through the interview. She never once mentioned the McCann case to him...how odd is that...perhaps she didnt like what he might say

Offline John

« Reply #8575 on: October 06, 2020, 12:14:53 AM »
WARNING RE FORUM DISRUPTION:

It has been brought to my attention that some members are engaged in an activity which can only be viewed as a malicious disruption of the forum. This will not be allowed to continue!

Let me be very clear. If this conduct does not cease immediately I will delete the accounts of the offenders.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8576 on: October 12, 2020, 10:40:34 AM »
Seems very calm at the moment. Could it be that a poster who pontificates on forum rules is not posting in support of another poster who has been censured for breaking them...who knows

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8577 on: October 12, 2020, 05:30:09 PM »
Seems very calm at the moment. Could it be that a poster who pontificates on forum rules is not posting in support of another poster who has been censured for breaking them...who knows
All you need is love ( JC is Love).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #8578 on: October 12, 2020, 05:34:20 PM »
Thought that was the Beatles
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #8579 on: October 16, 2020, 12:58:35 PM »
The competent Germans,a conviction with out a body which later turned up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/20/rudolf-rupp-farmer-family-trial

Retrial opens in case of 'fed-to-dogs' farmer whose body was found intact
 This article is more than 9 years old
Prosecutors stand by conviction of Rudolf Rupp's wife, children and a family friend despite presenting false claims at first trial.

He was hacked to death with an axe by his wife, children and a family friend, his torso later fed to the family's three pet dogs and his head boiled in an urn and buried in a heap of manure.

At least that is the version of events German prosecutors presented to a court in 2005 at the trial of Rudolf Rupp's wife and children, who were convicted over the killing of the family's tyrannical patriarch.

But the case was rolled out again following the discovery by workmen in March 2009 of a Mercedes that had tumbled down an embankment and into the river Danube. Forensic scientists soon discovered that the car was Rupp's and the rotting but intact body found inside was his.

Today a court in Landshut opened the retrial of Hermine Rupp, 55, her children, Manuela and Andrea, and Manuela's boyfriend, identified only as Matthias E, all of whom originally received prison sentences variously for manslaughter and accomplice to manslaughter.

At the heart of the case is the question: how did the prosecutors get their story so wrong? And is it true, as at least one of Rupp's offspring has claimed, that they were threatened with torture if they did not agree to own up to the crime?

The state prosecutor Ralph Reiter faced the somewhat embarrassing task of having to read out the details of the initial and now discredited trial. Rupp was said to have come home one night in 2001 having consumed eight half-litre glasses of beer, to be met in the entrance way by Matthias E who knocked him unconscious with a hammer.

His body was said to have been hacked up and fed to the family's dobermans, a bullterrier and a sheep dog in the farmyard, after which his Mercedes was taken to a scrapyard and destroyed.

No traces of Rupp's blood or bone fragments were ever found in the house or cellar. Nevertheless, prosecutors say they remain convinced that the family and Matthias E were responsible for the farmer's death.

"They were all in on it. They promised themselves they would have a trouble-free life without their father," Reiter told the court.

Lawyers for the defendants say they are pushing for pardons and extensive compensation. Klaus Wittmann, a lawyer for Hermine Rupp, told the court she had given in to pressure on her to confess, blaming "the circumstances of the interrogation, the strain of weeks in custody ... Whatever details didn't fit were accordingly bent into shape."

This led to the acquittal of all  defendants.

The convicted were acquitted at the retrial,so that make in modern times no conviction's in Germany with out a body.

http://www.albanylawreview.org/Articles/Vol77_3/77.3.1139%20Grunewald.pdf
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 01:04:05 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.