Author Topic: Eleven years on, has Maddie been given up for dead?  (Read 20226 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Eleven years on, has Maddie been given up for dead?
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »
I agree that neither the Policia Judiciaria or Scotland Yard have 'given up' on Madeleine.  In my opinion that is self evident.

In my opinion had she not been written off with so much indecent haste in 2007 her story might well have had a different outcome at that time.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:30:10 AM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 06:22:22 PM »
In the McCann case it appears to be to spend eleven million quid but not look at everything that has gone on.  It will be very interesting to hear what the PJ have to say about my own Investigations into criminal conduct post disappearance.

ETA. I wouldn't waste my time asking the Met to look into them given what we already know.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:36:21 AM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2018, 06:46:30 PM »
In the McCann case it appears to be to spend eleven million quid but not look at everything that has gone on.  It will be very interesting to hear what the PJ have to say about my own Investigations into criminal conduct post disappearance.

ETA. I wouldn't waste my time asking the Met to look into them given what we already know.
Sounds interesting.  Have you told the forum about it at all?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2018, 07:06:17 PM »

It will be very interesting to hear what they have to say... I agree... When do you intend to ask them

Eta... I would think you would get the same answer from both... Subject to correct translation
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:16:08 PM by Davel »

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2018, 09:45:11 AM »
Redwood said it was his belief that Madeleine had been taken by a stranger.

Redwood was probably correct in that assertion, however, the question arises as to where this stranger encountered the child and the evidence here points only one way.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:40:58 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2018, 09:49:42 AM »
Redwood said it was his belief that Madeleine had been taken by a stranger.

Four years on yet to be proved right,11 yrs on from Amarals theory which is yet to be proved wrong,c'est la vie.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:40:26 AM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:10 AM »
Four years on yet to be proved right,11 yrs on from Amarals theory which is yet to be proved wrong,c'est la vie.

No one has to prove him wrong... The onus of proof is on him.. And he cant... But he thought he could.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:57:50 AM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2018, 11:48:42 AM »
I wonder when we’ll hear from Nicola Wall ?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:42:49 AM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2018, 11:50:08 AM »
I wonder when we’ll hear from Nicola Wall ?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2018, 03:52:31 PM »
Snip
Scotland Yard is calling for the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance to be reopened, as detectives revealed there is evidence to suggest she might be alive.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/25/madeleine-mccann-case-reopen-call

IMO that evidence obviously never lead any where with Rowley last April unable to confirm if she was dead or alive,but just remember the crock of ***** offered by the newspapers.

Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 07:59:20 PM by Brietta »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »
IMO that evidence obviously never lead any where with Rowley last April unable to confirm if she was dead or alive,but just remember the crock of **** offered by the newspapers.

Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Snip
Scotland Yard is calling for the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance to be reopened, as detectives revealed there is evidence to suggest she might be alive.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/25/madeleine-mccann-case-reopen-call

SY said maddie may still be alive...they cannot say either way....you can speculate as much as you wish....we will know more when grange ends...but what we do know is that both investigations have clearly stated the mccanns are not suspects
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:46:04 AM by John »

Offline barrier

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »
SY said maddie may still be alive...they cannot say either way....you can speculate as much as you wish....we will know more when grange ends...but what we do know is that both investigations have clearly stated the mccanns are not suspects

Nor is any one else,so hardly a unique position.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2018, 04:19:54 PM »
Nor is any one else,so hardly a unique position.

you seem to underestimate the importance of the stateemnt by PDC  and Grange

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2018, 05:30:30 PM »
Redwood was probably correct in that assertion, however, the question arises as to where this stranger encountered the child and the evidence here points only one way.
ah but that evidence doesn't fit with the McCanns version of the whoooshing big drama event
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2018, 08:46:26 AM »
I choose not to accept posters on here assertion's that there is evidence.
Same difference. IMO There IS evidence whether you take my word for it or not, the proof of this is that this is the line Op Grange is taking.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:48:13 AM by slartibartfast »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly