Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251739 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2013, 03:25:39 AM »

No proof of anything, actually.  A very, very unsafe conviction for both of the Ciprianos.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
As If I would LOL
Stop accusing and crying wolf about bullying......is that the best argument you have???.for your own inadeqacies? You posted something as a FACT...indeed that was your exact word, i asked you...note...asked...not  demanded...for your evidence FOR that FACT,,,, you couldnt supply it..andfurther got so indignant at being asked...and do notee its against forum rules to post things as fact without a back up link,,,,.....if thats what you  call bullying then thats pretty poor and sad....,,perhaps you can now move yourself to the thread called abductions and show YOUR evidence that Carolina was a FACT, as you STATED, of any abduction, ta...for onlookers convo was on page  1 or so of this thread......post 13

Quiet in here, so off to watch some box nite luv...And if you come across the  evidence for the fact of carolina do post it.... If not next time dont state anything as fact unless u can back it up as fact and also then dont spit dummy out for being asked and being incapable of doing so.....In other words you are going to post about things you dont have a clue  about dont be so aggressive  LOL...makes you look utterly stupid..not forgetting many of your posts are soooo bullying and emotionally blackmailing and pontificating against other members here, how disgraceful, but you cant see past your mirror reflection i suppose....

@)(++(*

Roll eyes

Oh dear! Did I upset you?

What evidence  would you like that darling of the "they did it" brigade, Morais is an "anti Mccann" blogger? Her entire works?

stephen25000

« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2013, 09:53:26 AM »
Yet again, certain people support convicted murderers.

Very revealing. >@@(*&)

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2013, 09:55:44 AM »
Yet again, certain people support convicted murderers.

Very revealing. >@@(*&)

Yes & it appears she can't back up her original claim either.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2013, 09:57:29 AM »
For pretty much the same reasons you do.

Carolina is a fact.

This bit Jazzy.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2013, 09:59:49 AM »
Do what I do, use google.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2013, 10:04:43 AM »
Will you be actively campaigning for the release of the Ciprianos in the near future?

Should I google for that aswell.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2013, 10:05:11 AM »
Why would I?

stephen25000

« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2013, 10:12:42 AM »
Will you be actively campaigning for the release of the Ciprianos in the near future?

Should I google for that aswell.

Indeed, if the mccann supporters backing the Cipriano's are consistent, that is exactly what they should do.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
Indeed, if the mccann supporters backing the Cipriano's are consistent, that is exactly what they should do.

What you don't understand Stephen is that this is justice Portuguese style. It seem that Cipriano was convicted on confessions extracted by torture or threat of torture..are you happy with that... The problem is that according to Montclair who has lived in Portugal for 37 years, he has never heard of any case being overturned ...not one .
I certainly would like to see the case looked at again as I suspect on the evidence we have seen there has been a gross miscarriage of justice
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:36:34 AM by davel »

Offline Montclair

« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2013, 10:53:03 AM »
What you don't understand Stephen is that this is justice Portuguese style. It seem that Cipriano was convicted on confessions extracted by torture or threat of torture..are you happy with that... The problem is that according to Montclair who has lived in Portugal for 37 years, he has never heard of any case being overturned ...not one .
I certainly would like to see the case looked at again as I suspect on the evidence we have seen there has been a gross miscarriage of justice

Why do you insist on that lie that Leonor Cipriano was convicted on the confession? He brother confessed in court and described in court everything that they had done to the poor girl. Furthermore, Leonor's confession, made 2 days before the alleged torture, had not judicial value and was not taken into consideration by the judges because she did not confirm it in the court during the trial.

The case has been looked at through the various appeals made and the couple lost all of their appeals, although, in one appeal, Leonor had her sentenced reduced by a few years.

As for cases being overturned, I don't remember any but that doesn't mean that there weren't any.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2013, 10:53:50 AM »

Why would "Mccann supporters" back the Ciprianos? They had their day in court and were found to be guilty. Others were also found to be guilty of their torture after their day in court.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2013, 10:55:26 AM »
Why do you insist on that lie that Leonor Cipriano was convicted on the confession? He brother confessed in court and described in court everything that they had done to the poor girl. Furthermore, Leonor's confession, made 2 days before the alleged torture, had not judicial value and was not taken into consideration by the judges because she did not confirm it in the court during the trial.

The case has been looked at through the various appeals made and the couple lost all of their appeals, although, in one appeal, Leonor had her sentenced reduced by a few years.

As for cases being overturned, I don't remember any but that doesn't mean that there weren't any.

You say her brother confessed everything in court...do you have proof of that..in fact do you have ANY evidence of that...a court transcript ..a newspaper article
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:13:34 AM by davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »

This quote from the Algarve resident appears to show that it is you that is repeating lies...

The court heard a catalogue of horrifying details, including an earlier video taped confession from Joana’s uncle in which he related the circumstances of his niece’s murder. This video testimony is now the subject of an appeal from the defence team who claim it should be excluded because the couple exercised their right to remain silent during the trial

So Joao  Cipriano did not confess in court as you have stated

http://www.algarveresident.com/10046-3535/algarve/portugals-silent-child-victims

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #164 on: November 02, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »
We're samples ever saved? I'm sure DNA could be tested in the blood etc