Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251624 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #1260 on: June 27, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
Funchal, Madeira.  Sunday 22nd June 2014.

Little Daniel was sold for €50k

Yet another faked abduction case in Portugal has been highlighted with the arrest of Daniel Vieira's mother.  She was arrested on the allegation that she tried to sell the child for 50,000 Euros.

Echoes of the Cipriano case no doubt.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3231.msg165523#msg165523

Little Daniel, who had been missing in Calheta, Madeira, would be sold for 50 thousand euro to a wealthy family. The police investigation is continuing but Lydia Freitas, the mother, now owned up by confessing the attempted sale, but does not reveal to whom.

Video

The account by CMTV / CdaM seems to change by the day...

Offline sadie

« Reply #1261 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:45 PM »
Funchal, Madeira.  Sunday 22nd June 2014.

Little Daniel was sold for €50k

Yet another faked abduction case in Portugal has been highlighted with the arrest of Daniel Vieira's mother.  She was arrested on the allegation that she tried to sell the child for 50,000 Euros.

Echoes of the Cipriano case no doubt.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3231.msg165523#msg165523

Little Daniel, who had been missing in Calheta, Madeira, would be sold for 50 thousand euro to a wealthy family. The police investigation is continuing but Lydia Freitas, the mother, now owned up by confessing the attempted sale, but does not reveal to whom.

Video
I find it so unlikely that a woman who has been very much in the public eye because her son went missing just a few months ago, would even consider so soon afterwards selling him .... that I am sorry, but I, for one, do NOT believe it.  Not at all. 

I hope that she didn't fall down the stairs as Leonor Cipriano did.  NOT.

Now which of the Portimao Madeleine Mccann detectives went to Madeira and testified by electronic means  from there for Amaral in his trial?

Ah, was it the PJ inspector who reputedly sent nude photos of himself via the internet to a woman?  The guy who pretended to befriend the Mccanns, but then stabbed them in the back?

Now what was his name?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1262 on: February 22, 2015, 08:54:02 PM »
The Ciprianos admitted their guilt early on.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:26:59 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1263 on: February 22, 2015, 09:53:46 PM »
The Ciprianos admitted their guilt early on, that's the difference DCI.
A good beating loosens the tongue...I find it astonishing that you don't question the confession of  Leonor in light of her injuries

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1264 on: February 22, 2015, 10:27:13 PM »
Her brother wasn't.

Why do you think he confessed?

I'll help you out, it's because they dunnit.

because he saw what they did to his sister....men are not quite as tough as women

Offline Carana

« Reply #1265 on: February 22, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »
Her brother wasn't.

Why do you think he confessed?

I'll help you out, it's because they dunnit.

From what I've been able to decipher about the case, I find it unlikely that either of them were involved. There's a sub-forum on this case.

Offline John

« Reply #1266 on: February 23, 2015, 03:02:21 AM »
A good beating loosens the tongue...I find it astonishing that you don't question the confession of  Leonor in light of her injuries

Probably because Leonor's confession to involvement came before she was incarcerated.  8(0(*

First story was that Leonor hit the child's head off a wall causing death.  Joćo then admitted to disposing of the body out back initially.  Joćo backed up this story but couldn't find any remains.

Second story Joćo told was that he buried the little girl near the river.  Later still it morphed into feeding her to the pigs.   

Third story by Leonor was a belated attempt to influence her sentence by claiming she would at last reveal the truth.  She claimed that Joana died when an attempted child trafficking deal concocted by Joćo went wrong.  She claimed Joćo told her that he put remains in car before sending it off to a crusher.  In each case, no remains of the little girl were ever found.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:21:31 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1267 on: February 23, 2015, 07:02:36 AM »
From what I've been able to decipher about the case, I find it unlikely that either of them were involved. There's a sub-forum on this case.

Thankfully a Jury didn't see it that way & the evil child murderers remain behind bars where they belong.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1268 on: February 23, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »
Probably because Leonor's confession to involvement came before she was incarcerated.  8(0(*

First story was that Leonor hit the child's head off a wall causing death.  Joćo then admitted to disposing of the body out back initially.  Joćo backed up this story but couldn't find any remains.

Second story Joćo told was that he buried the little girl near the river.  Later still it morphed into feeding her to the pigs.   

Third story by Leonor was a belated attempt to influence her sentence by claiming she would at last reveal the truth.  She claimed that Joana died when an attempted child trafficking deal concocted by Joćo went wrong.  She claimed Joćo told her that he put remains in car before sending it off to a crusher.  In each case, no remains of the little girl were ever found.

IMO the 'claims' of what happened to the child were put to her and her brother by the PJ.    Once a confession had been obtained, why would LC refuse to say where the body was?   That makes no sense.   The obvious reason is because she didn't know - and all the torturing in the world could not make any difference to that.

Unfortunately for Amaral and the PJ -  the Prison authorities would not play ball, and refused to help them to cover up the torture by agreeing to say her injuries happened at the prison. 

IMO the trial was a farce and as public opinion had been whipped up to lynch mob level via the press by the time it came to court -  it would have been a brave jury member who found her 'not guilty.' 

How anyone can support ANY conviction where a court has deemed torture took place during interrogation and that attempts were made by the Police to cover it up is beyond my comprehension.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimćo. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1269 on: February 23, 2015, 07:52:02 AM »

we don't know any of the above was said.....all made up by the PJ

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1270 on: February 23, 2015, 10:25:19 AM »
we don't know any of the above was said.....all made up by the PJ

Denial.. denial.. denial... and then some!  ....says it all really.  @)(++(*

For the record, it was all said and recorded both in witness statements, court hearings and in other documents provided to the appeal court in order to achieve early release.  For you to blatantly ignore these facts just goes to show how desperate you are to blacken the Portuguese authorities.

Why are you so obsessed with lies Dave?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:27:37 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Benice

« Reply #1271 on: February 23, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »
Denial.. denial.. denial... and then some!  ....says it all really.  @)(++(*

For the record, it was all said and recorded both in witness statements, court hearings and in other documents provided to the appeal court in order to achieve early release.  For you to blatantly ignore these facts just goes to show how desperate you are to blacken the Portuguese authorities.

Why are you so obsessed with lies Dave?

As this case was mentioned in Amnesty International under the torture section, I think they did a pretty good job of blackening their own name.

Once the use of torture had been established - there should at the very least have been a re-trial  - as all existing witness statements etc automatically became suspect IMO.

Anyway - this topic has it's own place elsewhere - so this is my last post on the subject on this thread.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimćo. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1272 on: February 23, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
IMO the 'claims' of what happened to the child were put to her and her brother by the PJ.    Once a confession had been obtained, why would LC refuse to say where the body was?   That makes no sense.   The obvious reason is because she didn't know - and all the torturing in the world could not make any difference to that.

Unfortunately for Amaral and the PJ -  the Prison authorities would not play ball, and refused to help them to cover up the torture by agreeing to say her injuries happened at the prison. 

IMO the trial was a farce and as public opinion had been whipped up to lynch mob level via the press by the time it came to court -  it would have been a brave jury member who found her 'not guilty.' 

How anyone can support ANY conviction where a court has deemed torture took place during interrogation and that attempts were made by the Police to cover it up is beyond my comprehension.

It makes perfect sense as Leonor Cipriano presented her latest affidavit to the appeal court claiming repentance and stating that she had nothing left to hide and that this final statement was the whole truth (a document which Dave thinks doesn't exist).  If you care to look on the other thread you will find that it was her brother John Cipriano who took the child away.  Leonor obviously doesn't know to this day what really happened to her but in any event was complicit in a cover up.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1273 on: February 23, 2015, 10:49:45 AM »
As this case was mentioned in Amnesty International under the torture section, I think they did a pretty good job of blackening their own name.

Once the use of torture had been established - there should at the very least have been a re-trial  - as all existing witness statements etc automatically became suspect IMO.

Anyway - this topic has it's own place elsewhere - so this is my last post on the subject on this thread.

If it was your child who had disappeared what lengths would you go to find her?  Leonor Cipriano deserves no sympathy whatsoever.  There was no need for a retrial since they both confessed to the magstrate from the outset and Leonor has since done so again in her affidavit.  Case concluded.

As for being off topic, I don't agree.  There are those who obsess over the Cipriano case for entirely the wrong reasons.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:14:22 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1274 on: February 23, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
Let's stop the silliness Benice.

If it was your child who had disappeared what lengths would you go to find her?  Leonor Cipriano deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

8 year old daughter doesn't return home, you'd at least call the police, I'da thought, that'd be a start, but she didn't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.