Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1268212 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17685 on: April 09, 2024, 09:48:45 AM »
Two and a half hours of sheer tedium and pot calling the kettle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6GiiX6acjA&ab_channel=ProfilingwithPatBrown
Is this a not a case of the barmpot getting excited about the witterings of the barmierpot?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17687 on: April 10, 2024, 07:13:37 PM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Myster

« Reply #17688 on: April 10, 2024, 07:29:43 PM »
That's a bit emotive. Was any evidence provided that he had designs on these women ?
Or was it just their imagination ?
The two women were scared! Of being alone at night in an isolated squat with a man they hardly knew, and far more apt than Fulscher's assertion that they were only frightened of its resident spiders.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17689 on: April 10, 2024, 07:55:20 PM »
The two women were scared! Of being alone at night in an isolated squat with a man they hardly knew, and far more apt than Fulscher's assertion that they were only frightened of its resident spiders.

Yep.  I thought the Spider thingy was hilarious, not to forget downright stupid.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17690 on: April 10, 2024, 09:22:44 PM »
Yep.  I thought the Spider thingy was hilarious, not to forget downright stupid.
Come to think of it, Brueckner was a Spiderman manque - lean, sinewy and fit, good at scaling buildings day or night, wearing a tight leotard and two eye-hole ski mask.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17691 on: April 11, 2024, 09:49:39 AM »
Come to think of it, Brueckner was a Spiderman manque - lean, sinewy and fit, good at scaling buildings day or night, wearing a tight leotard and two eye-hole ski mask.

Perhaps that's who he thought he was.  But I can't imagine where the idea of Rape came from.

Offline Myster

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17693 on: April 12, 2024, 07:15:23 AM »
'EXCLUSIVE' from The Olive Press - sounds like there's some friction between Dieter F and his daughter...

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2024/04/11/exclusive-father-of-christian-brueckners-ex-girlfriend-fears-madeleine-mccann-could-be-buried-at-his-daughters-former-home-in-portugal-as-he-pleads-with-police-to-dig-up-the-garden/
I must say his concerns do sound horribly plausible but what are the chances of persuading the PJ to do a search in this garden…?  Where’s Martin Grime and his infallible hounds when you need them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17694 on: April 12, 2024, 07:30:51 AM »
I must say his concerns do sound horribly plausible but what are the chances of persuading the PJ to do a search in this garden…?  Where’s Martin Grime and his infallible hounds when you need them?
Surely Lia Silva's pack of hounds would have dug up any body by now, much like John Christie's terrier unearthed the skull of Muriel Eady.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17695 on: April 12, 2024, 09:34:12 AM »
Day 8:

Several Portuguese witnesses to appear by video link today...

https://archive.ph/7ee1T

If it fails to display in English.....

Braunschweig. The 47-year-old Christian B. is said to have masturbated in front of an 11-year-old in June 2017. Several Portuguese witnesses are interviewed in Braunschweig.

Snails are so popular as a summer snack among the Portuguese that people even dedicate festivals to them. Christian B. is said to have been a visitor to the folk festival in June 2017 in the Algarve town of Bartolomeu de Messinas. The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office accuses him of having masturbated in front of an 11-year-old. This is one of five charges against the 47-year-old in the trial before the Braunschweig regional court. Several Portuguese witnesses will be questioned in the trial via video link on Friday.

According to the prosecution, Christian B. initially made eye contact with the girl who was sitting on a swing in a playground. Without taking his eyes off her, he is said to have first pulled down his trousers, then his underwear and masturbated in front of her. The girl ran to her father and Christian B. was arrested.

It is not the only child abuse case being heard. In July 2007 he is said to have been lurking naked behind a rock on Salema beach in the Faro district. When a 10-year-old girl allegedly came by, he grabbed her wrist and masturbated. He is said to have ordered the child to look at his penis and only released her after he ejaculated.

In 1994, Christian B. was sentenced by the Würzburg district court to two years in juvenile detention for child abuse. To avoid this punishment, he fled to the Algarve coast, was then sought under a European arrest warrant and arrested in 1999. He served his sentence and commuted between Germany and Portugal in the following years. In 2019, the Braunschweig regional court convicted him of raping a US pensioner in Portugal. In the new trial before the regional court, three more rapes are accused.

Offline Myster

Offline Eleanor

Offline Myster

« Reply #17698 on: April 12, 2024, 12:40:36 PM »
Thanks for all of the efforts in putting up the articles.
Thank you Eleanor.  They're coming in fast and furious today and a job to keep up, but I'll be off out for the afternoon and a breather shortly.

OG allegedly being asked by Fulscher & Co to attend trial and give evidence...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13300605/british-cops-investigating-madeeleine-mccann-disappearance-testify-christian-brueckner-sex-trial.html

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17699 on: April 12, 2024, 01:15:12 PM »
Thank you Eleanor.  They're coming in fast and furious today and a job to keep up, but I'll be off out for the afternoon and a breather shortly.

OG allegedly being asked by Fulscher & Co to attend trial and give evidence...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13300605/british-cops-investigating-madeeleine-mccann-disappearance-testify-christian-brueckner-sex-trial.html

Quote.  They will have to.  Oh Really.