Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204048 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2016, 03:17:21 PM »
I had a look at that "Tabak Is Innocent" website and it's the biggest pile of illogical and badly written/reasoned tosh I've ever read.

I am not saying the "Tabak is Innocent" website is accurate or that it makes statement that are suggesting certain things that haven't taken place.

I have not used information from "Tabak is Innocent" website to support the posts that i have made.

I have used common sense , logic and evidence from the offical information that has been made available, occasionally i have refer ed to the news papers at the time to see what  the dates were.

If you check my posts I always use quotes and back them up with link, unless its a direct quote from this forum...

Offline puglove

« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
I had a look at that "Tabak Is Innocent" website and it's the biggest pile of illogical and badly written/reasoned tosh I've ever read.

I agree, Alfie. It's absolutely dire.    %56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2016, 03:35:46 PM »
Alfie, could you tell us why you think the "Tabak is Innocent" blog is a load of rubbish? 

I don't get my ideas from there, either.  I have looked at a lot of different sources: forums, newspapers, etc, BUT most of my ideas come from my brain!!!  There was a time when I assumed VT must be guilty.  I think I started to have doubts when his glasses were taken away from him in prison, and he had to appear in court unable to see properly. As for the trial, I think it was a farce.

I dont agree with a some of the views expressed on that blog, but I do think it is well written and well researched. I would like to know more about why you think as you do!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2016, 03:38:12 PM »
Ah, Puglove, good afternoon!  Perhaps you could tell us a bit more too, regarding why you think it is dire???

Offline [...]

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2016, 03:45:38 PM »
And I would like to know why they decided to strip Dr Vincent Tabak of his title?

He doesnt loose his education because ofhis conviction!!

They didnt strip Dr Harold Shipman of his when he in prison...

Just calling him plan old Vincent Tabak makes him seem more villianous

The Prosecution don't show him any respect at all.. They refer to him all the Time as "TABAK"

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

At Line 340 of the prosecution chart
Tabak Googled on 26 Dec 2010
‘Yeates’
At 3.00 pm he search the Telegraph Newspaper online
At 3:43 pm he searched online global newspapers
At 3.45 pm he searched the words
‘Suspension bridge police footage’

I remember teachers at schools refering to pupils by their last name... This tended to happen because they didn't like them.

Makes Dr Vincent Tabak less appealing to the Jury...

So I'm going to be making a concerted effort to call him by his proper title....

jixy

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2016, 04:01:11 PM »
It was reported that he took his glasses off as he shed a tear and apologised to Joanna's parents in court. Why would he do that?

Offline [...]

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2016, 04:11:28 PM »
He probably was sorry that they had such an horrendous crime visited upon their daughter..

Whats he gonna do... not say anything and appear even more of a callous unfeeling person, And crying not a suprising reaction to everything that was put infront of him..

At that time he's already been in prison for a lenght of time..

I'd cry in that position... damned if you do damned if you dont...

We still don't know what or who convinced him to plead guilty in the first place...

jixy

« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2016, 04:15:06 PM »
maybe he WAS sorry because he killed her and really didn't mean to rather a general sorry that she was dead! at least he had his glasses on!

He was sorry for putting them through hell and not indicating someone else did!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:18:42 PM by jixy »

Offline [...]

« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
Question:

Did The chaplain Brotherton appear in court?

Correct me if i'm incorrect, but isn't it hearsay when one person has a conversation with another person? As regards evidence in court, doesn't the original confession to The Chaplain Brotherton need to be recorded, especially if he didn't make an appearance?

When the confession was heard by the Chaplain Brotherton, Did he record this confession for the Police, if he wasn't bothered that Dr Vincent Tabak  was an atheist as has been mentioned to explain away why a Religous Man of the cloth would divulge the confessions of anyone.. Then he could have worn a wire?

Or demand a court ruling for him to appear as a reluctant witness, and because of his convictions as a man of faith, would possibly face a contempt of court ruling for refusing to divulge a confession.

Offline [...]

« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »
maybe he WAS sorry because he killed her and really didn't mean to rather a general sorry that she was dead! at least he had his glasses on!

Once the plea had been made, he couldn't implicate someone else, at that point he's going through the motions.

Jixy why the Glasses?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2016, 04:34:52 PM »
Jixy, do you think he was showing remorse then?

I began a separate thread on this site, asking what a defendant has to do to show remorse, as we often hear that convicted people havent shown any remorse (Im not only thinking about VT here).  As far as I recall, only one person replied!  I have always wondered about this:  if someone cries in court, people will  say they are only crying because they were caught, so what would VT have to do, assuming that he DID murder Jo, for people to think he was remorseful?

I always wondered about this, in relation to Myra Hindley in particular (and at least, with her, there was GOOD EVIDENCE that she was guilty).  As we all know, "Evil Myra" was selling newspapers even after her death!  She had her supporters, who thought she was showing remorse by helping to find the body of Pauline Reade, becoming a practising Catholic, etc etc, but others thought that she never showed any remorse at all. Sorry to go off topic, but this has always interested me.

Offline [...]

« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2016, 04:45:18 PM »

Jixy you beauty, you don't realise what a help you are...

Why didnt his Glasses fall off??

Why didnt he break them;

Bending up and down doing all those movements to place joanna in different places around the Flat, surely he of had to pause to stop his glasses faliing off, they'd be moving round his face, he'd have to keep ajusting them..

I wear glasses for reading, he wears them all the time and sometimes i bend over and they fall off or move, they're quite annoying..

If he had Joanna yeates near his face his glasses also would of had DNA on them and his consent touching of his glasses , having come into contact with Joanna yeates should surely have had some transfer on them....

I think these Glasses need more investigation...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2016, 04:45:43 PM »
Nine

It was me who first mentioned VT's glasses!  I said I first began having doubts about his guilt when his glasses were taken away!

As for Brotherton, I believe he had three conversations with VT, and somehow (have no idea how) this became a "confession".  Dont know whether he actually said that he had killed Jo---he did talk about changing his plea, apparently.  I always thought it was very odd that he only started visiting Long Lartin in January 2011, just before VT found himself there.

Offline [...]

« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2016, 05:04:46 PM »
Sorry mrswah

I apologise for my oversite..

And the Glasses of Dr Vincent Tabak are of relevance to the case, in more than one way..

Maybe someone could add a few extra minutes here and there for Dr Vincent Tabak to adjust his glasses during the commission of this crime.

Not only in the first crime scene, but the second crime scene...

Offline [...]

« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2016, 06:28:48 PM »
He added: “When I found out she had not been admitted to any hospital, or been picked up by the police, or returned to work on the Monday morning, I could only fear the worst. I knew she would not just run away.”
Read more at http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/joanna-yeates-8217-boyfriend-greg-speaks-agony/story-14143998-detail/story.html#KgcicPQM7MdgHVDK.99
did he ring any hospital on that day? Returned to work Monday morning??? The police where in his house Monday morning, why would she go to work without her , shoes, coat, phone  rucksack or anything else.. (weird)

At 11pm, Greg’s feelings of ­insecurity deepened ­dramatically when he noticed Jo’s ­rucksack on the dining room table. He said: “I rummaged through it and found her specs in a case, her sunglasses in a case, her wallet and keys within the depths of the bag and the striped multi-coloured top she had worn on Friday.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-trial-boyfriend-tells-86312
He said: “I found one of them under a piece of clothing on the floor and the other was under the duvet in the bed.
Arriving home to an untidy flat, Greg Reardon felt a little miffed his girlfriend Jo Yeates had left coats and boots scattered across the hall.

Just my opinion ,but not to notice the Rucksack on the Table for 3 hours in such a small flat, Yet finds earrings;;
Suprises me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8822459/Jury-shown-inside-Joanna-Yeates-flat.html

Dr Vincent Tabak apparently noticed the Pizza on the table after he'd taken Joanna Yeates around to his flat, he went back to collect it, and the sock.

I still don't understand why he would take the Pizza, he didnt know she had just bought it...

If the flat is in such mess on Mr Reardons return, why hadn't Dr Vincent Tabak spent the time to clean up?

How could he assure that he hadn't left any evidence behind... the earring in the duvet shows it was possible for evidence to be there??

He said of his return to Flat 1, on the Sunday night:
'It was quite untidy. There were clothing, boots and shoes and general paraphernalia.' He
told jurors he paced around the flat, tidying as he went, and trying to piece together what
may have happened’. There were clothing, boots and shoes and general paraphernalia. I
was wandering about. I didn't really think there was a big problem. I thought she may well
have gone away visiting friends. 'So I thought she may have been away doing fun things,
so not having been able to get hold of her phone. I wasn't sure. I didn't immediately think
anything serious was wrong.' I was quite annoyed that I had not been told what her plans
were and she had not got back to me and I was starting to feel quite worried.’ said Greg
Reardon.
Mr Reardon said Bernard the cat was pleased to see him and wanted to go outside to the
toilet. The cat was also hungry and quickly ate his dinner. Referring to the hungry cat, the
clothes on the floor and general mess, Mr Reardon said:’
Mr Reardon said he had eaten a pizza from the freezer for his dinner and drank the open
bottle of cider he had found in the flat when he got home.
Mr Reardon, who works as an architectural assistant, said he spotted his girlfriend's
rucksack on the dining room table and when he opened it he found her glasses, sunglasses,
keys and wallet inside. Her striped jumper, which she had been wearing on the day she
was last seen alive, was found in her rucksack. His discrepancy was never queried during
this murder trial.
http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Why hadn't anyone in the court challenged Greg Reardon and his inconsistencies.

If his account isn't accurate it throws doubt upon events..

It also highlights the difficulty that Dr Vincent Tabak would have faced trying to remove Joanna Yeates from the Flat.

If the Hallway had boots left there, coats etc, and theyre had been a huge struggle in the flat. Dr Vincent Tabak would not have found it easy to negotiate moving Joanna Yeates out of the flat to his flat.