Author Topic: Trump signs Executive Order banning certain foreign nationals from US.  (Read 26422 times)

stephen25000

Re: Trump signs Executive Order banning certain foreign nationals from US.
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2017, 02:38:27 PM »
The US has woken up at last to the terrible reality that they cannot keep taking the world's refugees indefinitely.  People might not realise it yet but a new world order is about to be created.

New World Order ???

That has echoes in history.

The wrong echoes.

stephen25000

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2017, 02:43:29 PM »
This anti-Trump petition is going up by hundreds every few seconds,it's incredible!  No state visit for Trump, let him in, but deny him access to the Queen and all the pomp the pompous prick revels in
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Thanks for the link.

I doubt the petition will have much effect, but it makes a statement.

Does the Queen have to meet him ????

stephen25000

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2017, 02:44:41 PM »
Heaven knows but the old ways of doing business are about to crumble to dust.  Trump is going in hard and then taking stock, a well tried and tested technique. Interesting times!

Trump is not a thinker, he just reacts, with tantrums.

Offline Carana

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2017, 02:49:10 PM »
It's going to have to get a response from government and there are already calls from the leaders of Labour, Lib Dems and SNP calling for the same thing.  Not that it will have any effect and we'll still have to suffer the ignominy of that pompous ass being treated to the full works, including (he has requested) playing golf at Balmoral while the Queen has to watch.  It's all rather obscene... @)(++(*

Yes, I've just seen calls from other quarters to at least postpone the visit. Awkward.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/theresa-may-under-pressure-to-condemn-trumps-us-travel-ban

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
You don't lose any sleep over ethnic cleansing? Or large quantities of innocent people, including children, left without food, water, shelter or medicine?

How is that kind of attitude likely to promote greater stability?

You're either on the side of Assad, i.e secularism in Syria, or, you're with ISIS, & support having an Islamic rule & Sharia law imposed...the civil war in a nutshell.

I believe Sharia Law belongs in the middle ages & should be carpet bombed all the way back there.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Carana

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2017, 02:53:25 PM »
You're either on the side of Assad, i.e secularism in Syria, or, you're with ISIS, & support having an Islamic rule & Sharia law imposed...the civil war in a nutshell.

I believe Sharia Law belongs in the middle ages & should be carpet bombed all the way back there.

That's a somewhat manichean view, isn't it?

What about all the people who were simply protesting against the dictatorship in place and asking for change? Or those who decided not to get involved in protesting?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2017, 02:55:35 PM »
That's a somewhat manichean view, isn't it?

What about all the people who were simply protesting against the dictatorship in place and asking for change? Or those who decided not to get involved in protesting?

They were probably Muslim....

Alfie

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »

But there is so much in Sharia Law for you to approve of, that's what I don't understand.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »

Sunday Times writer India Knight...

"The assassination is taking such a long time"

https://twitter.com/search?q=India+Knight&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Alfie

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2017, 03:45:55 PM »
Petition over 330,000 already and hundreds of signatures being added by the second. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM »

Libtard hysteria,  overflowing by the second.

Alfie

« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2017, 04:11:35 PM »
360,000 now....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2017, 04:49:35 PM »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2017, 04:50:48 PM »

ISIS supporters...

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »

Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees — Separating Fact from Hysteria

The hysterical rhetoric about President Trump’s executive order on refugees is out of control. Let’s slow down and take a look at the facts.

To read the online commentary, one would think that President Trump just fundamentally corrupted the American character. You would think that the executive order on refugees he signed yesterday betrayed America’s Founding ideals. You might even think he banned people from an entire faith from American shores.

CNN, doing its best Huffington Post impersonation, ran a headline declaring “Trump bans 134,000,000 from the U.S.” The Huffington Post, outdoing itself, just put the Statue of Liberty upside down on its front page.

So, what did Trump do?

Did he implement his promised Muslim ban? No, far from it. He backed down dramatically from his campaign promises and instead signed an executive order dominated mainly by moderate refugee restrictions and temporary provisions aimed directly at limiting immigration from jihadist conflict zones.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria