Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 63175 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #375 on: March 26, 2019, 07:55:33 PM »
Whatís your view?
Well, hence the question. Need data. Has it been established that, on the balance of probabilities, there was a dead person in the boot of the hire car at some point?
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #376 on: March 26, 2019, 07:56:43 PM »
Well, hence the question. Need data. Has it been established that, on the balance of probabilities, there was a dead person in the boot of the hire car at some point?

No.

Offline The General

« Reply #377 on: March 26, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
No.
There ya go. Thank you.
Off topic, I know, but why?
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Davel

« Reply #378 on: March 26, 2019, 08:19:17 PM »

are you serious ...established by whom ...when and where
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline The General

« Reply #379 on: March 26, 2019, 08:31:16 PM »
are you serious ...established by whom ...when and where
Well what do you think? Your opinion, on the balance of probabilities. That's all.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Davel

« Reply #380 on: March 26, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »
Well what do you think? Your opinion, on the balance of probabilities. That's all.

zero
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline misty

« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »

Balance of probabilities don't apply in criminal law, only in civil law.

Offline The General

« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2019, 08:42:58 PM »
Balance of probabilities don't apply in criminal law, only in civil law.
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Davel

« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2019, 08:44:18 PM »
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.

why is it important what is thought on this tiny forum...waht is important is the evidence to support it

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »
So how many of the aforementioned Trillions are likely to be non existent twins?
Identical twins separated at birth will have happened at sometime in the past.
"5 True Stories of Twins Separated at Birth"  https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/5-true-stories-twins-separated-at-birth.htm
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2019, 08:46:32 PM »
No it hasnít.  If it had the McCanns would probably hanging up in chains in a a Portuguese dungeon by now. 
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline The General

« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2019, 08:48:46 PM »
No it hasnít.  If it had the McCanns would probably hanging up in chains in a a Portuguese dungeon by now.
I meant established by the good patrons of this forum.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Davel

« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2019, 08:49:06 PM »

anyne who believes that there was abody in the hire car shows they are willing to believe it without a shred of evidence...which makes their opinion worthless

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2019, 08:50:44 PM »
Well I can't recall the McCanns (Gerry or Kate) ever denying there had been a cadaver in the boot of the hire car.  I have heard someone argue that it was unlikely to be Madeleine though. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2019, 08:51:23 PM »
I meant established by the good patrons of this forum.
How do you propose we establish such a thing? 
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.