Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64417 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #390 on: March 26, 2019, 08:54:44 PM »
why is it important what is thought on this tiny forum...
Then why are we here? We're very unlikely to suddenly stumble upon a breakthrough, so we discuss the minutiae of the case. Otherwise we may as all just pack up and b....r off home.
I want to know the consensus of opinion; that's why I'm here, I want to know what the hive mind says about this particular aspect of the case. That's why it's important.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline The General

« Reply #391 on: March 26, 2019, 08:57:03 PM »
anyne who believes that there was abody in the hire car shows they are willing to believe it without a shred of evidence...which makes their opinion worthless
Can I chalk you down for a 'no' then?
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #392 on: March 26, 2019, 08:58:19 PM »
Then why are we here? We're very unlikely to suddenly stumble upon a breakthrough, so we discuss the minutiae of the case. Otherwise we may as all just pack up and b....r off home.
I want to know the consensus of opinion; that's why I'm here, I want to know what the hive mind says about this particular aspect of the case. That's why it's important.
Itís not important what half a dozen poeple with too much time on their hands think about whether or not there was a corpse in the McCanns car, I assure you.  8**8:/:
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Online Davel

« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »

so thats why its important to you...not why its important...as ive said...thers no evidence to support a body in the boot...anyone who admits to believing it is admitting their views re not based on evidence....as all mine are
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Online misty

« Reply #394 on: March 26, 2019, 09:00:05 PM »
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.

Eddie didn't alert near the air vents in the boot lid of the Renault Scenic. We were reliably informed by both his handler & the many hundreds of dog enthusiasts on the internet that Eddie was never wrong. Therefore it should be concluded beyond reasonable doubt that there had never been a body in the boot or Eddie would have alerted.

Offline The General

« Reply #395 on: March 26, 2019, 09:00:15 PM »
How do you propose we establish such a thing?
There's only one way to find out.........FIGHT POLL!
POLL POLL POLL POLL! [marches off down the road, punching fist in air, shouting poll all the way to the Post Office and beyond]
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline The General

« Reply #396 on: March 26, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »
Itís not important what half a dozen poeple with too much time on their hands think about whether or not there was a corpse in the McCanns car, I assure you.  8**8:/:
Yet here you are, 6000 posts later.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Online Davel

« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
an imprtant point is taht mark Saukanoko says in his podcast that if maddie dna is found in the car it palces maddies body in the car...that is factually incorrect and to me shows he has neither the knowledge or the skills to be hosting a podcast on this case
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline The General

« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2019, 09:04:33 PM »
an imprtant point is taht mark Saukanoko says in his podcast that if maddie dna is found in the car it palces maddies body in the car...that is factually incorrect and to me shows he has neither the knowledge or the skills to be hosting a podcast on this case
Thanks Davel. This is what I'm after.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2019, 09:07:41 PM »
Yet here you are, 6000 posts later.
Unlike some people (you?) I do not have delusions of grandeur and do not view anything that I or anyone else writes on this forum as remotely important.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline The General

« Reply #400 on: March 26, 2019, 09:13:07 PM »
Unlike some people (you?) I do not have delusions of grandeur and do not view anything that I or anyone else writes on this forum as remotely important.
I focus on unimportant trivia on an insignificant forum and am deluded. Got it.
Good job that opinion isn't important.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #401 on: March 26, 2019, 09:14:34 PM »
I focus on unimportant trivia on an insignificant forum and am deluded. Got it.
Good job that opinion isn't important.
8((()*/

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #402 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:40 PM »
At this stage I tend to agree with Mark Suanokonoko.   DNA testing is sensitive enough to pick up 100 cells left behind.  There is a difference between 100 cells from 1 individual compared to 100 cells from 100 individuals all contributing 1 cell each.

OK Madeleine's shoes carried in the boot may lose cells into the boot but I doubt if that type of transfer has ever yielded an identifiable amount of DNA transferred.

Can anyone show me an example of transference?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Davel

« Reply #403 on: March 26, 2019, 10:08:45 PM »
At this stage I tend to agree with Mark Suanokonoko.   DNA testing is sensitive enough to pick up 100 cells left behind.  There is a difference between 100 cells from 1 individual compared to 100 cells from 100 individuals all contributing 1 cell each.

OK Madeleine's shoes carried in the boot may lose cells into the boot but I doubt if that type of transfer has ever yielded an identifiable amount of DNA transferred.

You agree with Mark... Just about every court decision does not... I'm astonished you don't realize this.  ..this us exactly  why the case Re perlin I posted today was thrown out... And the Omagh bombing case was thrown out... Maddies DNA found in the car does not place maddies body in the car.. Fgs.. Do some research and educate yourself

Online misty

« Reply #404 on: March 26, 2019, 10:10:18 PM »

https://www.wired.com/story/dna-transfer-framed-murder/

Bear in mind Grime used dog leads at all the places he deployed the dogs. DNA from gloves used in 5A could quite easily have been transferred via the lead, onto latex gloves & into the areas in the Scenic boot where he was seen tapping areas for Keela to scent.