Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 422968 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #675 on: November 12, 2013, 09:36:37 PM »
I wonder which proof the MP had that Mrs Cipriano had been assaulted on the PJ premisses.
The only thing that should be absolutely required would be to identify the people who assaulted her there. Who had something to gain with it ?

She couldn't identify them because they put a bag on her head

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #676 on: November 12, 2013, 09:37:26 PM »
What's happened to Stephen..has he gone to fix his keyboard.  I think he was having problems with the caps lock key


No wrong again.

Still waiting for your answer to my last question.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #677 on: November 12, 2013, 09:38:34 PM »

No wrong again.

Still waiting for your answer to my last question.

Well done Stephen...looks like you fixed it

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #678 on: November 12, 2013, 09:40:46 PM »
Well done Stephen...looks like you fixed it

There was no problem.

Answer the question.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #679 on: November 12, 2013, 09:42:05 PM »
There was no problem.

Answer the question.
Isn't rather rude Stephen to ask me to answer your question when you didn't answer the one I asked first

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #680 on: November 12, 2013, 09:44:44 PM »
Isn't rather rude Stephen to ask me to answer your question when you didn't answer the one I asked first

Hardly.

There are many questiond you never answer.

So let's try again.

Do you support a convicted MURDERER and LIAR ?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #681 on: November 12, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
Hardly.

There are many questiond you never answer.

So let's try again.

Do you support a convicted MURDERER and LIAR ?

I asked a question first band as you have been caught out you are trying to avoid answerring it

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #682 on: November 12, 2013, 09:49:55 PM »
I asked a question first band as you have been caught out you are trying to avoid answerring it

No I answered your question.

It's not my problem you didn't comprehend.

Now answer mine.


Do you support a convicted MURDERER and LIAR ?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #683 on: November 12, 2013, 10:01:10 PM »
No I answered your question.

It's not my problem you didn't comprehend.

Now answer mine.


Do you support a convicted MURDERER and LIAR ?

 you haven't answered the question..the question is...do you really believe that the 2012 judgement re torture has been superseded or does it still stand

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #684 on: November 12, 2013, 10:05:42 PM »
im off now Stephen...you once again refuse to answer a question..to be quite honest I don't know why I bother with you

Offline Anna

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #685 on: November 12, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
Do you really think that a police officer would assault a murderer in order to find where she buried the murdered one ? Haven't you read Barra da Costa's opinion in a link you sent saying a part hadn't been translated ?
I have been reading Barra da Costa for hours and it is unbelievable what is there . Nothing that I would dare put on here, but if true and I don't say it is, it is very very bad. Anyone can look it up and read it for themselves
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #686 on: November 12, 2013, 11:46:37 PM »
I wonder which proof the MP had that Mrs Cipriano had been assaulted on the PJ premisses.
The only thing that should be absolutely required would be to identify the people who assaulted her there. Who had something to gain with it ?

Where else are you suggesting she was tortured Anne?  Amaral had sent for the DCCB from Lisbon.  That is the anti terrorist unit.   the Anti -terrorist unit to interogate a woman to try and make her say she had murdered her daughter  FGS !

IIRC they were sent for in the MIchael Cook case too ... and boy was he ever tortured.

And CPS Official Virgilino Borges.  Look at the torture he  endured.  Were the DCCB there too?


Do you condone torture Anne?

Offline Benice

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #687 on: November 13, 2013, 12:26:26 AM »
Pressure to locate a potential corpse?

Indeed.    And also the implements ie. saw and knives which it was alleged were used, but were never found.

Why would LC refuse to give that information once she had confessed to murdering her daughter.  What would be the point of doing that?  There is none.  The confession meant it was 'game over' anyway -  so what did she have to gain?    It simply makes no sense to endure such terrible torture at that stage in the proceedings.       

What does make sense IMO is that no matter how much she was tortured  - if there was no murder and Joana had been abducted - then there was no way she could tell them where the body was or what happened to the saw and knife  - because there was no body and there was no saw and knives.   

             
 
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #688 on: November 13, 2013, 07:38:32 AM »
im off now Stephen...you once again refuse to answer a question..to be quite honest I don't know why I bother with you

The question was answered and you only have to read my my first post last evening to comprehend the meaning.

However, you weak excuses for not answering my question are par for the course as many other posters have noted on your part.

You evade or attempt to distract.

However, last night, things became quite clear.

You believe the words of L.Cipriano, a convicted MURDERER and LIAR.

Enough said.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #689 on: November 13, 2013, 07:45:26 AM »
The question was answered and you only have to read my my first post last evening to comprehend the meaning.

However, you weak excuses for not answering my question are par for the course as many other posters have noted on your part.

You evade or attempt to distract.

However, last night, things became quite clear.

You believe the words of L.Cipriano, a convicted MURDERER and LIAR.

Enough said.

I couldn't be bothered with you last night Stephen as once again you refused to answer the question I asked but wanted your question answered.. this morning I willla nnswer both of them.

You wright LIAR in capital letters...have you never told a lie... I have and so has everyone else..so we all lie so its abit childish to be so pedantic.

secondly...do I support a convicted murderer...you mean like Barry geeorge. If shes guilty then she deserves to rot in hell...but if she is innocent I support her.


 a regards the 2012 judgement it was never superseded as you claim..you were and are wrong. It is still accepted by the courts that Leonor WAS tortured whilst in police custody.