Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145925 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2015, 06:03:09 PM »
Are you calling Kerry Needham a liar ?

Whether you like to admit or not, there are trolls supporting the mccanns.

There are clearly people in denial. (not in Egypt )
FFS - I had this with Faithlilly yesterday

NO I AM NOT CALLING KERRY NEEDHAM A LIAR.  I AM ONLY ASKING QUESTIONS.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2015, 06:05:04 PM »
There are clearly disturbed people supporting the mccanns.

Are you denying that ?
Can you please provide any evidence whatsoever of these "clearly disturbed" McCann supporters abusing the mother of a missing person?

Offline Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2015, 06:18:37 PM »
There are clearly disturbed people supporting the mccanns.

Are you denying that ?

Yes, I am denying that.  And what you and others are suggesting is precisely in the vein of what Kerry has been subjected to.

"McCann Supporters on The Justice Forum are accusing Kerry Needham of being a liar."  When in fact none of us have said that, or anything like it.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2015, 06:21:10 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34456480

It sounds like Mr Mitchell has been taken out and dusted off again.

So what options do we have ?
1 Kerry Needham did not say what she allegedly said to the Mirror. There are however no complaints by either party that it has been misrepresented elsewhere in the media.
2 Kerry Needham is mistaken in believing some McCann supporters made nasty comments because McCann Supporters just do not do that sort of thing. In that case standard distribution and deviation do not apply in to anything McCann.
3 Kerry Needham doesn't realise it is a conspiracy by McCann sceptics who have been posting, masquerading as McCann supporters, to foment bad feelings.
4 Create a ruck so the Sr Amaral appeal is lost by smoke and mirrors?

Any more for any more?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2015, 06:25:33 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34456480

It sounds like Mr Mitchell has been taken out and dusted off again.

So what options do we have ?
1 Kerry Needham did not say what she allegedly said to the Mirror. There are however no complaints by either party that it has been misrepresented elsewhere in the media.
2 Kerry Needham is mistaken in believing some McCann supporters made nasty comments because McCann Supporters just do not do that sort of thing. In that case standard distribution and deviation do not apply in to anything McCann.
3 Kerry Needham doesn't realise it is a conspiracy by McCann sceptics who have been posting, masquerading as McCann supporters, to foment bad feelings.
4 Create a ruck so the Sr Amaral appeal is lost by smoke and mirrors?

Any more for any more?
It's a little bit of 2 and a little but of 3, I reckon.

Offline Benice

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #500 on: October 06, 2015, 06:28:00 PM »
Good.

However, I was waiting for Benice.

Stephen, I have no problem at all in condemning ALL internet trolls - but certainly not the account holders who are their victims.

Would you please now answer my question to you which was:

'Do you agree that it is the Trolls who are the problem on Twitter and not the account holders?'

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #501 on: October 06, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »
It's a little bit of 2 and a little but of 3, I reckon.

Got it in a nut shell, Alfred.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #502 on: October 06, 2015, 06:29:39 PM »
FFS - I had this with Faithlilly yesterday

NO I AM NOT CALLING KERRY NEEDHAM A LIAR.  I AM ONLY ASKING QUESTIONS.

I'm afraid bold type does not impress me.

The existence of mccann supporting trolls is well known and documented.

Kerry Needham is no fool.


The impression being given by some people, is that others on twitter are pretending to be mccann supporters and attack Kerry Needham. That argument, which I take with a pinch of salt, could also then work the other way.

i.e mccann supporters pretend to be 'sceptics'.  8(0(*

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:41:13 PM by stephen25000 »

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #503 on: October 06, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
Stephen, I have no problem at all in condemning ALL internet trolls - but certainly not the account holders who are their victims.

Would you please now answer my question to you which was:

'Do you agree that it is the Trolls who are the problem on Twitter and not the account holders?'

Why not read my earlier posts.

The answer to that is on one of those and I have said it before on other occasions.

What has been visible very much today since the weekend is DENIAL. It doesn't wash.

One fact which the general public have been aware of now, is that some mccann supporters are trolls as well.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:35:08 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #504 on: October 06, 2015, 06:33:23 PM »
I'm afraid bold type does not impress me.

The existence of mccann supporting trolls is well known and documented.

Kerry Needham is no fool.


The impression being given by some people, is that others on twitter are pretending to be mccann supporters and attack Kerry Needham. That argument, which I take with a pinch of salt, could also then work the other way.
So let's see examples of this abuse, together with user IDs - where's the best place to read McCann supporters abusing Kerry, anyone know?

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #505 on: October 06, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »
It's a little bit of 2 and a little but of 3, I reckon.

I take it then you believe that standard deviation and distribution are not applicable to McCann supporters?
Or have I missed something in what you are trying to say?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »
So let's see examples of this abuse, together with user IDs - where's the best place to read McCann supporters abusing Kerry, anyone know?

Are you denying they existed ?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2015, 06:36:36 PM »
I take it then you believe that standard deviation and distribution are not applicable to McCann supporters?
Or have I missed something in what you are trying to say?

and what about the anomalies/outliers ? 8)-)))

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »
I take it then you believe that standard deviation and distribution are not applicable to McCann supporters?
Or have I missed something in what you are trying to say?
I don't know what you're talking about sorry - you're too clever for me.  8(8-))

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2015, 06:42:56 PM »
Are you denying they existed ?
Did I say that?  I am asking where I might view this abuse, so that I can ascertain if it actually came from McCanns supporters of if perhaps Kerry has misunderstood the situation.   Is that OK with you?