Author Topic: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?  (Read 118995 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Benice

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2015, 10:46:47 AM »
They have both been looked for.

'Drs McCann being "too sensitive" they have been seriously let down by the forces of law and order who have allowed' 

 8)--))

It is the mccanns who let down their children, not the forces of law and order.

Both cases remain unsolved.

FACT.

P.S. Can you provide quantitative and logical reasons, with evidence to show abduction ?

Can any be provided in Ben's case?

We only have the families' word for how they came to find their children missing.   The fact that you believe one and not the other is based purely on your animosity towards one family and not the other IMO.

For example  - How do you know that this was the first and only time Ben had been allowed to play outside unsupervised for any length of time?

Why aren't you questioning the Needhams description of what happened and what they did? As you are so fond of saying - ''We only have their word for it''

I believe that Ben was adbucted by strangers and I believe Madeleine was also abducted by strangers.  I believe both families have told the truth about what happened.

Kerry Needham, who you believe is a genuine person also believes Madeleine was abducted.    Why aren't you slagging her off and insulting her?

In fact two of the people who I consider to be the most able to spot a fake when it comes to child abduction are Kerry Needham and Cora Jones.    Both have met Kate McCann and both believe her daughter was abducted.

Why do you have no respect whatsoever for their opinions?  They are without doubt the experts.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2015, 10:47:07 AM »
I consider the title of this thread to be an outright insult, frankly.

If anyone here (God forbid!) were to be falsely accused of causing the death of their daughter, covering up the (alleged) "fact" of that death and of launching a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name, I would expect them to be extremely sensitive to "alternative viewpoints".


Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2015, 10:47:11 AM »
How do you know what the 'mis-information' is, since it hasn't been determined in court as to whether they have told the truth.

and remember this, I can give examples, as I have done before of people who claimed they were telling the truth, and have then been found in retrials of committing perjury.

Don't you understand that people are getting sick of the 'mccanns poor me act'.

It's Madeleine who should be the focus of attention, not them.

Yes,  I know someone who claimed to be telling the truth and have then been found to have committed perjury too Stephen.

What 'poor me act'   all they have ever done is keep Madeleine in the spot light.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2015, 10:48:15 AM »
As both SY and the Portuguese police are investigating abduction Stephen it would be logical to use the word abduction,  the fact that you can't get your head around the police believing the McCann's is your problem.

Yet where is the quantitative or qualitative evidence for abduction ?

Forensically there is zip.

Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2015, 10:49:06 AM »
I consider the title of this thread to be an outright insult, frankly.

If anyone here (God forbid!) were to be falsely accused of causing the death of their daughter, covering up the (alleged) "fact" of that death and of launching a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name, I would expect them to be extremely sensitive to "alternative viewpoints".

They were and took the person to court ferryman,  though of course none of these people here who are against that would have done the same in their position,  of course they wouldn't,   would they?  NOT!!

Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2015, 10:50:13 AM »
Can any be provided in Ben's case?

We only have the families' word for how they came to find their children missing.   The fact that you believe one and not the other is based purely on your animosity towards one family and not the other IMO.

For example  - How do you know that this was the first and only time Ben had been allowed to play outside unsupervised for any length of time?

Why aren't you questioning the Needhams description of what happened and what they did? As you are so fond of saying - ''We only have their word for it''

I believe that Ben was adbucted by strangers and I believe Madeleine was also abducted by strangers.  I believe both families have told the truth about what happened.

Kerry Needham, who you believe is a genuine person also believes Madeleine was abducted.    Why aren't you slagging her off and insulting her?

In fact two of the people who I consider to be the most able to spot a fake when it comes to child abduction are Kerry Needham and Cora Jones.    Both have met Kate McCann and both believe her daughter was abducted.

Why do you have no respect whatsoever for their opinions?  They are without doubt the experts.


 8@??)(

Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »
Stephen,  probably won't say 'people are sick about Kerry'    stop the investigation into Ben Needham,   waste of money on a cold case.    No,   he is only against the McCann's,  strange that.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
Can any be provided in Ben's case?

We only have the families' word for how they came to find their children missing.   The fact that you believe one and not the other is based purely on your animosity towards one family and not the other IMO.

For example  - How do you know that this was the first and only time Ben had been allowed to play outside unsupervised for any length of time?

Why aren't you questioning the Needhams description of what happened and what they did? As you are so fond of saying - ''We only have their word for it''

I believe that Ben was adbucted by strangers and I believe Madeleine was also abducted by strangers.  I believe both families have told the truth about what happened.

Kerry Needham, who you believe is a genuine person also believes Madeleine was abducted.    Why aren't you slagging her off and insulting her?

In fact two of the people who I consider to be the most able to spot a fake when it comes to child abduction are Kerry Needham and Cora Jones.    Both have met Kate McCann and both believe her daughter was abducted.

Why do you have no respect whatsoever for their opinions?  They are without doubt the experts.

I have dealt with many people over the years in my profession who have told lies, and even when presented with the evidence of their lies, still deny it.


I believe Kerry Needham, I don't believe the mccanns.

Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2015, 10:53:39 AM »
Yet where is the quantitative or qualitative evidence for abduction ?

Forensically there is zip.

SAY IT TO SY AND THE PORTUGUESE POLICE not me Stephen,  you obviously know a lot more than they do.

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2015, 10:54:07 AM »
Perhaps you show also recall that the crime is unsolved, and the culpable party or parties remain undetermined.


As to 'lies', can you tell me how you know whether the mccanns have told the truth or not ?

You are still skirting the subject of the thread, Stephen.

I would say that no sensible person objects to people having a different point of view.  It would be a queer old world if we all thought as clones.
(Speaking of which ... there are a few extraordinarily inventive thoughts on that one ... which in other circumstances normal people would laugh their heads off thinking about).

Why is it thought necessary to torture Madeleine's parents with the same old - the same old - the same old repetitive and inaccurate dross day in day out.

Can that be considered normal behaviour (God help us if so)?

Can it be considered appropriate that the recipients should take on the chin abuse one similar iota of which has ruined other people's lives.

Go on have a try at responding on topic ... you nearly got there ... you can do it!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »
I have dealt with many people over the years in my profession who have told lies, and even when presented with the evidence of their lies, still deny it.


I believe Kerry Needham, I don't believe the mccanns.

That is such a ridiculous comment to make.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2015, 10:54:58 AM »
SAY IT TO SY AND THE PORTUGUESE POLICE not me Stephen,  you obviously know a lot more than they do.

I judge by results, as I have said before.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
That is such a ridiculous comment to make.

II find yours and others unquestioning belief in the mccanns RIDICULOUS.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2015, 10:57:23 AM »
You are still skirting the subject of the thread, Stephen.

I would say that no sensible person objects to people having a different point of view.  It would be a queer old world if we all thought as clones.
(Speaking of which ... there are a few extraordinarily inventive thoughts on that one ... which in other circumstances normal people would laugh their heads off thinking about).

Why is it thought necessary to torture Madeleine's parents with the same old - the same old - the same old repetitive and inaccurate dross day in day out.

Can that be considered normal behaviour (God help us if so)?

Can it be considered appropriate that the recipients should take on the chin abuse one similar iota of which has ruined other people's lives.

Go on have a try at responding on topic ... you nearly got there ... you can do it!

All you come up with is cliches and the 'poor me' mccann act.

That wore thin a long time ago.

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2015, 11:06:43 AM »
I consider the title of this thread to be an outright insult, frankly.

If anyone here (God forbid!) were to be falsely accused of causing the death of their daughter, covering up the (alleged) "fact" of that death and of launching a fraudulent "fund" in their (dead) daughter's name, I would expect them to be extremely sensitive to "alternative viewpoints".

I'm with you on that, Ferryman.

Personally speaking I would be suing the socks off one or two of the worst petty offenders pour encourager les autres.

But I think that is the point ... they are petty and irritating singly and not really worth the bother.  Collectively that would be a different issue.

The Drs McCann have one focus and that is MADELEINE.  Cruel and hurtful as the jibes may be they are nothing to the loss of their child and the present opportunity of finding her.

"Sensitive ???"  I think they have every reason to be ... and the fact they are functioning as a happy cohesive family unit (despite the huge gap in their hearts) leading full and productive lives ... is the biggest slap in the face they can deliver to their detractors.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....