Author Topic: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?  (Read 118818 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2015, 08:15:16 PM »
I don't count chickens when it comes to the life of a child.  And yes, I do believe that there is a great possibility that Madeleine is still alive.

I don't believe in fairy stories of her return.

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2015, 08:16:40 PM »
It should have dawned on you by now that many people don't believe the mccanns story, and it has nothing to do with Amaral either.

What "story"?

Dr Kate McCann discovered Madeleine missing from her bed and the window she thought secure open.

 ... and that is enough to set up an industry of vilification?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2015, 08:16:56 PM »
I accused them of having memories like sieves. I gave examples of inconsistences which are all documented.. Did I mention lying?

look at your post again...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:23:35 PM by davel »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2015, 08:25:00 PM »
I accused them of having memories like sieves. I gave examples of inconsistences which are all documented.. Did I mention lying?

in my view the inconsistencies are in the translations

Offline misty

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2015, 08:48:40 PM »
The McCanns have shown themselves to be sensitive to alternative points of view when the opposition uses the shield of respectability from another person's campaign as they fire shots of abuse, or questions which they know cannot possibly be answered.
I believe if the McCanns hadn't closed their Twitter a/c, it would have been probable Kerry would have been forced to close hers.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2015, 08:51:39 PM »
The McCanns have shown themselves to be sensitive to alternative points of view when the opposition uses the shield of respectability from another person's campaign as they fire shots of abuse, or questions which they know cannot possibly be answered.
I believe if the McCanns hadn't closed their Twitter a/c, it would have been probable Kerry would have been forced to close hers.

Why would Kerry have been forced to close her Twitter account ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
Why would Kerry have been forced to close her Twitter account ?

I suspect her account would have continued to have been used as a weapon against the McCanns and attracted the attention of the spambots.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2015, 08:57:22 PM »
I suspect her account would have continued to have been used as a weapon against the McCanns and attracted the attention of the spambots.

That is your 'perception' for obvious reasons.


Offline faithlilly

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
I suspect her account would have continued to have been used as a weapon against the McCanns and attracted the attention of the spambots.

Her account wasn't being used as a weapon against the McCanns. What in heaven's name are you talking about ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:47 PM »
You need to learn fact from fiction.

You said ... "It should have dawned on you by now that many people don't believe the mccanns story, and it has nothing to do with Amaral either."

I'm afraid your answer doesn't cut the mustard ~ much as your response to my original post bore absolutely relevance to that either.  You pepper the threads with allegations then refuse to back them up when asked to.

I need to learn nothing ... what you need to do rather than throwing insulting and goading OT comments around like confetti ... is to learn how to debate the points you raise with valid answers rather than lift one from your collection of one-liners.

I'm not even sure I could accuse you of having a reprehensible attitude towards the on-line abuse heaped on the Drs McCann which apparently they should be quite happy to accept ... because I can't remember you making a single relevant post on the subject.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:43 PM »
You said ... "It should have dawned on you by now that many people don't believe the mccanns story, and it has nothing to do with Amaral either."

I'm afraid your answer doesn't cut the mustard ~ much as your response to my original post bore absolutely relevance to that either.  You pepper the threads with allegations then refuse to back them up when asked to.

I need to learn nothing ... what you need to do rather than throwing insulting and goading OT comments around like confetti ... is to learn how to debate the points you raise with valid answers rather than lift one from your collection of one-liners.

I'm not even sure I could accuse you of having a reprehensible attitude towards the on-line abuse heaped on the Drs McCann which apparently they should be quite happy to accept ... because I can't remember you making a single relevant post on the subject.

Irrelevant.

Your posts and views are completely biased by your support of the mccanns.

No one forces you to answer my posts.

That is your choice.

The mccanns version of events has yet to be tested in court.

Their accounts as are some of their associated, inconsistent.

No amount of exchanging views on here will change that.

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:56 PM »
I suspect her account would have continued to have been used as a weapon against the McCanns and attracted the attention of the spambots.

One wonders where these people who have suddenly attached themselves to Ben's cause were over the years when Kerry was holding car boot sales to raise money for it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2015, 09:07:46 PM »
Irrelevant.

Your posts and views are completely biased by your support of the mccanns.

No one forces you to answer my posts.

That is your choice.

The mccanns version of events has yet to be tested in court.

Their accounts as are some of their associated, inconsistent.

No amount of exchanging views on here will change that.

the mccanns version of events have not been tested in court because they are accepted by SY and there is no evidence to take them to court

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2015, 09:09:29 PM »
I suspect her account would have continued to have been used as a weapon against the McCanns and attracted the attention of the spambots.

there is no doubt that some very vocal supporters of Kerry libel the mccanns on twitter...this is what is causing the problem

Offline Brietta

Re: Are the McCanns too sensitive to alternative points of view?
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2015, 09:13:56 PM »
Irrelevant.

Your posts and views are completely biased by your support of the mccanns.

No one forces you to answer my posts.

That is your choice.

The mccanns version of events has yet to be tested in court.

Their accounts as are some of their associated, inconsistent.

No amount of exchanging views on here will change that.

Might I respectfully point out  ... it was you who instituted 'discussion' by responding to my posts yesterday.  You also instituted 'discussion' today.

You make all encompassing statements which you then refuse to substantiate ... although I must admit the above misses out the usual accompanying ad homs.  Although it is still OT ... you can't seem to help yourself on that.

There must be some reason you can give either why the Drs McCann should be happy with the internet campaign mounted against them and their search for Madeleine.
Or like the normal human beings they are, admit they have the inalienable right to be heartily offended by it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....