Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034048 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8895 on: November 12, 2020, 07:37:08 PM »
Sorry but your post doesn’t make much sense.  What have I got to make my mind up about?  And as far as the gloaters and goaders are concerned, well Faithlilly made a post gloating that CB was never going to be charged just a few minutes ago.  Happy to provide plenty more examples if you need them.

"gloaters and goaders" is an opinion and that should be made apparent.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8896 on: November 12, 2020, 07:51:06 PM »
Sorry but your post doesn’t make much sense.  What have I got to make my mind up about?  And as far as the gloaters and goaders are concerned, well Faithlilly made a post gloating that CB was never going to be charged just a few minutes ago.  Happy to provide plenty more examples if you need them.

dismissing my posts, pretending you do not understand it, is an old troll and  goad trick. Your hypocrisy is so transparent.

You are happy to accept that CB is guilty without evidence being present. you are happy to spend many hours over the years to say the McCANNS  are not guilty of their daughters disappearance and are being punished by nasty jealous trolls etc even though no crime has been officially claimed with evidence!

You then turn on the same people who say CB may not have committed abduction and murder due to no evidence.

Yes, No,  I don't know, I am absolutly positive, I am unsure.  We can see right through all your posts.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8897 on: November 12, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »
dismissing my posts, pretending you do not understand it, is an old troll and  goad trick. Your hypocrisy is so transparent.

You are happy to accept that CB is guilty without evidence being present. you are happy to spend many hours over the years to say the McCANNS  are not guilty of their daughters disappearance and are being punished by nasty jealous trolls etc even though no crime has been officially claimed with evidence!

You then turn on the same people who say CB may not have committed abduction and murder due to no evidence.

Yes, No,  I don't know, I am absolutly positive, I am unsure.  We can see right through all your posts.
A personal attack, how delightful and how wrong on every count. oh, and liked by the moderator to boot, tsk tsk.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8898 on: November 12, 2020, 08:18:38 PM »
"gloaters and goaders" is an opinion and that should be made apparent.
Of course it’s an opinion, as anyone wilth any sense can see. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8899 on: November 12, 2020, 08:21:18 PM »
dismissing my posts, pretending you do not understand it, is an old troll and  goad trick. Your hypocrisy is so transparent.

You are happy to accept that CB is guilty without evidence being present. you are happy to spend many hours over the years to say the McCANNS  are not guilty of their daughters disappearance and are being punished by nasty jealous trolls etc even though no crime has been officially claimed with evidence!

You then turn on the same people who say CB may not have committed abduction and murder due to no evidence.

Yes, No,  I don't know, I am absolutly positive, I am unsure.  We can see right through all your posts.

Just so its clear for you...I havent seen any poster here claim CB is guilty....but hes the prime suspect now and there may or may not be enough evidence to charge him...we dont know...that includes you

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8900 on: November 12, 2020, 08:23:33 PM »
Sorry but your post doesn’t make much sense.  What have I got to make my mind up about?  And as far as the gloaters and goaders are concerned, well Faithlilly made a post gloating that CB was never going to be charged just a few minutes ago.  Happy to provide plenty more examples if you need them.


"gloaters and goaders are concerned, well Faithlilly made a post gloating that CB was never going to be charged"

insulting Faith tsk tks you should know better than to personally attack a fellow poster.  ^*&&
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8901 on: November 12, 2020, 08:24:47 PM »
Just so its clear for you...I havent seen any poster here claim CB is guilty....but hes the prime suspect now and there may or may not be enough evidence to charge him...we dont know...that includes you
Yes, I would challenge Miss Taken to supply a cite of me claiming CB is guilty, but of course she won’t because there isn’t one.  It’s hilarious though that the moderator gave her abusive unsubstantiated post the thumbs up, the moderator who claims to disapprove of abusive posts.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8902 on: November 12, 2020, 08:25:39 PM »

"gloaters and goaders are concerned, well Faithlilly made a post gloating that CB was never going to be charged"

insulting Faith tsk tks you should know better than to personally attack a fellow poster.  ^*&&
She doesn’t mind, it says so in her avatar, so no harm done.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8903 on: November 12, 2020, 08:29:53 PM »
She doesn’t mind, it says so in her avatar, so no harm done.

I am offended on her behalf... so that has some count  8)--)). My post was not abusive it stated a few facts. just sit still for a few hours the bruising will ease. Best known cure for bruised ego.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8904 on: November 12, 2020, 08:35:59 PM »
I am offended on her behalf... so that has some count  8)--)). My post was not abusive it stated a few facts. just sit still for a few hours the bruising will ease. Best known cure for bruised ego.
Good goad, good goad, got anymore...? ^*&&
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline mrswah

  • Senior Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2177
  • Total likes: 802
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8905 on: November 12, 2020, 11:57:43 PM »
Just so its clear for you...I havent seen any poster here claim CB is guilty....but hes the prime suspect now and there may or may not be enough evidence to charge him...we dont know...that includes you


We certainly can't say he's guilty. My own feeling is that the German police do have some kind of  evidence against him: I see no reason for them to lie. However, they obviously don't have enough to charge him, or they would have done so by now.  He doesn't have a good record, but , at the moment, we can't say he abducted Madeleine, or was connected with her disappearance.

Offline mrswah

  • Senior Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2177
  • Total likes: 802
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8906 on: November 12, 2020, 11:59:40 PM »
Please could posters try to treat each other politely on this thread. It really isn't difficult to do!!

Thanks.

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8907 on: November 13, 2020, 01:42:02 AM »

We certainly can't say he's guilty. My own feeling is that the German police do have some kind of  evidence against him: I see no reason for them to lie. However, they obviously don't have enough to charge him, or they would have done so by now.  He doesn't have a good record, but , at the moment, we can't say he abducted Madeleine, or was connected with her disappearance.

I have been saying this for a long time.

I do think that he is likely to be involved in some way because of
1)  Things that we are told he has said 
2)  Other things that have been said by (ex) friends.
3)  His sexually depraved appetite
4)  His climbing and breaking in abilities
5)  His record
6)  Videos and photos   
[ But I ask myself, "where the videos and photos planted"? ….. because The traffickers want a Patsy?.   And They want Madeleine believed dead at the hand of CB and then they can carry on unhindered in their immensely money making trafficking business, allied, I expect to blackmail and extortion]

BUT, WE JUST DON'T KNOW, so I agree with mrswah.   


As far as I am concerned at the moment, despite all the seeming pointers, CB might or might not be involved in the abduction of Madeleine.   Or he might be a patsy for The Traffickers

Offline Myster

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8908 on: November 13, 2020, 05:42:33 AM »
I have been saying this for a long time.

I do think that he is likely to be involved in some way because of
1)  Things that we are told he has said 
2)  Other things that have been said by (ex) friends.
3)  His sexually depraved appetite
4)  His climbing and breaking in abilities
5)  His record
6)  Videos and photos   
[ But I ask myself, "where the videos and photos planted"? ….. because The traffickers want a Patsy?.   And They want Madeleine believed dead at the hand of CB and then they can carry on unhindered in their immensely money making trafficking business, allied, I expect to blackmail and extortion]

BUT, WE JUST DON'T KNOW, so I agree with mrswah.   


As far as I am concerned at the moment, despite all the seeming pointers, CB might or might not be involved in the abduction of Madeleine.   Or he might be a patsy for The Traffickers
I don't think so.  Whilst he was jailed, Brueckner asked his friend(s) to remove these items (videos specifically, and maybe computer HDDs, cameras, etc.) from one of his PdL lairs and then make it look like someone had broken into the property.  Why would he do that if the material wasn't incriminating?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8909 on: November 13, 2020, 05:55:52 AM »
I don't think so.  Whilst he was jailed, Brueckner asked his friend(s) to remove these items (videos specifically, and maybe computer HDDs, cameras, etc.) from one of his PdL lairs and then make it look like someone had broken into the property.  Why would he do that if the material wasn't incriminating?
This supposedly incriminating evidence is where, it's all bollex, dupers delight.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.