Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 33133 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2019, 06:10:18 PM »
I think that without the media exposure this action wouldn't have been taken. Other people who are probably more dangerous than this girl have been allowed to return. She is being used as a scapegoat imo.
Just because other more dangerous have been allowed to return doesn’t mean she should.  Other more dangerous people should also have their citizenship removed. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2019, 06:22:28 PM »
I think that without the media exposure this action wouldn't have been taken. Other people who are probably more dangerous than this girl have been allowed to return. She is being used as a scapegoat imo.

You have absolutely no idea what Shamima Begum might have involved herself with while in Syria and she is hardly likely to volunteer the information.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2019, 06:36:30 PM »

all opinion....if she had not claimed rape of the yasidi and the terror atttacks in the UK were justified she may have been let back in.......but she has shown she still supports ISIS

Offline Brietta

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2019, 06:46:02 PM »
all opinion....if she had not claimed rape of the yasidi and the terror atttacks in the UK were justified she may have been let back in.......but she has shown she still supports ISIS
I watched her interview on BBC tonight and I think she has been shaken to the core by the Home Secretary's decision.

It is something she should have considered before affiliating with a group dedicated to the violation of the rights of others but I don't think she did or she would not have presumed the entitlement for herself which she fully expected.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2019, 06:48:00 PM »
I watched her interview on BBC tonight and I think she has been shaken to the core by the Home Secretary's decision.

It is something she should have considered before affiliating with a group dedicated to the violation of the rights of others but I don't think she did or she would not have presumed the entitlement for herself which she fully expected.
She expected more sympathy...  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »
The fact remains that she is being singled out for different treatment.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »

in your opinion

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2019, 06:57:49 PM »
Is she the only British citizen to have her citizenship revoked because of her treasonous acts?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2019, 07:39:08 PM »

An overprivileged spoilt brat who gave no thought to the country that nurtured and educated her, or the opportunities afforded to her family.
She expected to swan off and then swan back when she felt like it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2019, 07:45:54 PM »

Apparently she is now hoping to go to Holland to wait for her husband to come out of prison.  So she obviously didn't intend to hang around in England for all that long.

Or back to, Bring him to England where they can all three claim Benefits.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2019, 06:21:01 AM »
Bangladesh and the Netherlands have made it quite clear that this girl is not a citizen of theirs. Therefore she is stateless due to the UK Home Secretary's actions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2019, 07:57:06 AM »
Ach well, it was worth a try.  So much for “taking back control”.  Perhaps we could Brexit from the rest of the world while we’re at it,   @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2019, 08:05:29 AM »
Bangladesh and the Netherlands have made it quite clear that this girl is not a citizen of theirs. Therefore she is stateless due to the UK Home Secretary's actions.

In your opinion
She has no right to citizenship of Holland.... She does have a right to citizenship of Bangladesh through her mother at least... On what grounds are Bangladesh denying this..
Think about it.. If her son is a britsh citizen as his mothervwss British.... Then she has the right to Bangladesh citizenship... If you don't agree point out the flaw in this logic

My opinion... Bangladesh are illegally making her, stateless

Perhaps you could explain why you assume Bangladesh are acting legally and the UK are not
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:09:27 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2019, 08:29:21 AM »

Jus sanguinis   
Edit
Bangladeshi citizenship is provided primarily jus sanguinis, or through bloodline, irrespectively of the place or legitimacy of the birth.[2] Therefore, any person born to a Bangladeshi woman illegitimately outside Bangladeshi soil would still be a Bangladeshi citizen, whereas a person born to two non-nationals in Bangladesh would not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshi_nationality_law

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2019, 08:50:07 AM »
 you travel.

If you’re a dual British-Bangladeshi national you’ll be considered by the Bangladesh government to be a Bangladeshi citizen, even if you don’t hold, or have never held, a Bangladeshi passport and were born outside Bangladesh. This may limit the assistance the British government can offer you. For further information on Bangladesh nationality, check with the Bangladesh High Commission.