Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64491 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #480 on: March 28, 2019, 07:46:50 PM »
I would have thought so, if a cadaver hadnít been present at some point.

I'm not bothered what you think I'm asking a factual question
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #481 on: March 28, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »
I can't explain why Grime concluded that Eddie had alerted to certain items e.g. CC & the tiles behind the sofa when it's apparent from the video he didn't.
I can't explain why Eddie alerted to a minute piece of blood deposited on a key inside the glove pocket of a closed vehicle but didn't find a single trace on the streets of Luz or in any other apartment examined bar 5A.
I can't explain why Grime & Harrison allowed the dogs to examine clothing which had not been individually bagged as per ACPO guidelines and, furthermore, handled by multiple people during the transfer from villa to gym.
I can't explain why Grime used a video which was part of police evidence in an ongoing case to promote his dogs for the purpose of obtaining freelance work in another police case.
Can you explain why this "police work" should be deemed professional and, as I haven't yet listened to Saunokonoko's take on the dogs, why he would think any of the forensics harvested from the dog searches could one day solve the case?

You can't explain? Perhaps that's because you know nothing about how these matters are organised. Everything you question is probably nothing unisual if you understand it all, which Grime and Harrison did. All you need to know is that both men were the best the UK had.

They worked together as the experts advising all UK police forces. If your criticisms are valid then ACPO were offering advisers who were inadequate. You are saying that ACPO's judgement was faulty. You are also accusing the FBI of faulty judgement when they praised Grime's expertise.

Do you really think that you spotted mistakes which none of those others spotted? I find that idea ludicrous.

All IMO, obviously.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #482 on: March 28, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
I wonder if Grime has ever been to a suspected crime scene and his digs have not alerted

The Murat residence for one.  8(0(*
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #483 on: March 28, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »
You can't explain? Perhaps that's because you know nothing about how these matters are organised. Everything you question is probably nothing unisual if you understand it all, which Grime and Harrison did. All you need to know is that both men were the best the UK had.

They worked together as the experts advising all UK police forces. If your criticisms are valid then ACPO were offering advisers who were inadequate. You are saying that ACPO's judgement was faulty. You are also accusing the FBI of faulty judgement when they praised Grime's expertise.

Do you really think that you spotted mistakes which none of those others spotted? I find that idea ludicrous.

All IMO, obviously.

Harrison said no inference can be drawn from the alerts...you know what Grime said... Absolutely  valueless
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #484 on: March 28, 2019, 08:07:12 PM »

All IMO, obviously.
You do realise you do this all the time on this forum donít you?  IMO.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #485 on: March 28, 2019, 08:18:22 PM »

I'm not bothered what you think I'm asking a factual question

You asked a question and I answered it.

Can I suggest if you want a definitive answer you do some research ?
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #486 on: March 28, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
Harrison said no inference can be drawn from the alerts...you know what Grime said... Absolutely  valueless

If the results are absolutely valueless there's no need whatsoever to try and discredit their methodology, is there? Also, if their search methods were inadequate why believe their words?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #487 on: March 28, 2019, 09:33:40 PM »
If the results are absolutely valueless there's no need whatsoever to try and discredit their methodology, is there? Also, if their search methods were inadequate why believe their words?

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense... Imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #488 on: March 28, 2019, 09:46:26 PM »
Your post doesn't make a lot of sense... Imo

Were they incompetent as one person is arguing? Or were they competent as you seem to be suggesting?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online misty

« Reply #489 on: March 28, 2019, 09:54:41 PM »

All IMO, obviously.

Harrison's expertise was geo-forensics & locating missing people, not cadaver dog handling. He worked for NPIA, not ACPO.
To the best of my knowledge, Eddie was Grime's first cadaver dog. His CV was with NPIA - was that standard practice for all serving UK police dog handlers?
I am not the only person on this forum to conclude that Eddie did not alert to CC & my earlier post did not include that claim.
Instead of criticising what I can't explain after watching the Luz video & copious amounts of research (bearing in mind I could be on a jury asked to consider similar evidence) perhaps you could present the dog evidence in a form other than "because Grime said so..."

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #490 on: March 28, 2019, 10:06:32 PM »
Harrison's expertise was geo-forensics & locating missing people, not cadaver dog handling. He worked for NPIA, not ACPO.
To the best of my knowledge, Eddie was Grime's first cadaver dog. His CV was with NPIA - was that standard practice for all serving UK police dog handlers?
I am not the only person on this forum to conclude that Eddie did not alert to CC & my earlier post did not include that claim.
Instead of criticising what I can't explain after watching the Luz video & copious amounts of research (bearing in mind I could be on a jury asked to consider similar evidence) perhaps you could present the dog evidence in a form other than "because Grime said so..."
Tell me, when you were conducting this research, did you ever discover what exact date they were told about the dogs going to PDL?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online misty

« Reply #491 on: March 28, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
Tell me, when you were conducting this research, did you ever discover what exact date they were told about the dogs going to PDL?

Who is "they"?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #492 on: March 28, 2019, 10:32:37 PM »
Who is "they"?
Sorry, the McCanns?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online misty

« Reply #493 on: March 28, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
Sorry, the McCanns?

What relevance does that date have to the subsequent dog deployments?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #494 on: March 28, 2019, 10:41:22 PM »
What relevance does that date have to the subsequent dog deployments?
I never said it had any relevance, I was only asking. Do you know at all, and who it was that told them?