Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64174 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #570 on: March 29, 2019, 01:27:55 PM »
The way I see it, my logic about the toy stands up quite well because despite repeated requests for demonstrable examples of similar parental behavior, no one has produced a single demonstrable example.
Scotland Yard have the ability to prove my logic wrong, it remains to be seen if they will.  8(0(*

You think your logic stands up well... That's your opinion... I don't... That's my opinion
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #571 on: March 29, 2019, 01:29:29 PM »
Could you do a poll perhaps to find out how many of these posters from the Glasgow area would wash their missing child's favorite soft toy after 70 days? The results would maybe support my point.

I discussed your point with my beloved about an hour ago.  It was about our neighbours, Karen and Don, and it is definitely not a missing child case.

What happened was simple, but tragic.  Don was diagnosed with cancer, and passed away very shortly afterwards.  Karen kept his clothes and photos on display to remind her of him.  She fell into depression.  It was only when she got rid of, or packed away, every memento of Don that Karen was able to get on with her own life again.

She was remarried, and the last we heard from her, a long time ago, was was that she and her new husband had moved to Hawaii.

In direct response to your proposition, I put it to my beloved.  She was born in Edinburgh, but insists she is Italian.  She was 50-50 on whether to wash Cuddle Cat or not.

My dog's toys and bedding get washed once per week.  We don't have young children with us 24/7, so it's not to protect them or us.  Here, we look after our dogs.

Did the McCanns have a dog?    *%87
Ooh, a snowflake!

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #572 on: March 29, 2019, 01:31:48 PM »
I discussed your point with my beloved about an hour ago.  It was about our neighbours, Karen and Don, and it is definitely not a missing child case.

What happened was simple, but tragic.  Don was diagnosed with cancer, and passed away very shortly afterwards.  Karen kept his clothes and photos on display to remind her of him.  She fell into depression.  It was only when she got rid of, or packed away, every memento of Don that Karen was able to get on with her own life again.

She was remarried, and the last we heard from her, a long time ago, was was that she and her new husband had moved to Hawaii.

In direct response to your proposition, I put it to my beloved.  She was born in Edinburgh, but insists she is Italian.  She was 50-50 on whether to wash Cuddle Cat or not.

My dog's toys and bedding get washed once per week.  We don't have young children with us 24/7, so it's not to protect them or us.  Here, we look after our dogs.

Did the McCanns have a dog?    *%87
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #573 on: March 29, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »
Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.

The first PJ officer's photos showed CC and the pink blanket on the bed. The blanket was given to the dog handlers at around 2.30 am on 4th. I assume that CC was taken by the McCanns when they left the apartment because it was no longer on the bed when the next forensic team took their photos on the afternoon of 4th. So the PJ had a very small window of opportunity to take CC.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_PHOTO_REPORT.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #574 on: March 29, 2019, 02:02:23 PM »
You think your logic stands up well... That's your opinion... I don't... That's my opinion
It stands up even better if one chooses to consider the facts.
"Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Today I washed the Cuddle Cat (Madeleine's favourite soft toy and a constant comfort to heartbroken Kate). I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX

Oh dearie dearie me!
You might well view my logic as weak, but it's logic that Scotland Yard will have to prove wrong nevertheless.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Erngath

« Reply #575 on: March 29, 2019, 02:04:32 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*

A quick Google search of "Can  soft toys carry any diseases" has quite dreadful statistics of the illnesses which can be spread by unwashed soft toys.
Certainly when my grandchildren were young, their mums frequently washed their soft toys.
I suppose it depends on the differing standards of hygiene that are practised..
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Davel

« Reply #576 on: March 29, 2019, 02:12:23 PM »
"Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy.
Today I washed the Cuddle Cat (Madeleine's favourite soft toy and a constant comfort to heartbroken Kate). I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX

Oh dearie dearie me!
You might well view my logic as weak, but it's logic that Scotland Yard will have to prove wrong nevertheless.

I think your logic is getting worse.... SY won't be interested in your logic
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #577 on: March 29, 2019, 02:14:11 PM »
A quick Google search of "Can  soft toys carry any diseases" has quite dreadful statistics of the illnesses which can be spread by unwashed soft toys.
Certainly when my grandchildren were young, their mums frequently washed their soft toys.
I suppose it depends on the differing standards of hygiene that are practised..
I expect children's soft toys are being washed as we speak up and down the country but I refuse point blank to accept that a single one of those will belong to a missing child. 

Offline Erngath

« Reply #578 on: March 29, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
I expect children's soft toys are being washed as we speak up and down the country but I refuse point blank to accept that a single one of those will belong to a missing child.

And no doubt that particular missing chld had many other soft toys, the smell of which would not have become an unfamiliar dirty smell.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #579 on: March 29, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »

Oh dearie dearie me!

Why would Scotland Yard have to prove you wrong?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #580 on: March 29, 2019, 02:22:20 PM »
Why would Scotland Yard have to prove you wrong?
Can you think of another way I will be proven wrong?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:25:29 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Davel

« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »
Can you think of another way it will be proven wrong?

The question is why does anyone have to prove you wrong

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #582 on: March 29, 2019, 02:28:49 PM »
The question is why does anyone have to prove you wrong
The question can be that if you like, but the one the public are paying to answer is what happened to Madeleine McCann? Only by answering that will there be any chance of proving me wrong - simples.  8(0(*

Offline Davel

« Reply #583 on: March 29, 2019, 02:35:18 PM »
The question can be that if you like, but the one the public are paying to answer is what happened to Madeleine McCann? Only by answering that will there be any chance of proving me wrong - simples.  8(0(*

I don't think anyones interested in proving you wrong..

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #584 on: March 29, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »
I don't think anyones interested in proving you wrong..
Interested? Who asked anyone to be interested in proving me anything?
I didn't ask anyone to be interested in anything. You seem to have taken an interest all by yourself.  ^*&&