Author Topic: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns  (Read 95875 times)

Offline Benice

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
« Reply #375 on: November 13, 2013, 01:32:25 AM »
What I see are two people who can't stand each other, desperately trying to hold it all together, so that they can keep their media profile.

They are not interested in their own media profile.  It's Madeleine's profile they are trying to keep high - just as the experts on missing people advised them to - as that gives Madeleine the best chance of being found.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline puglove

« Reply #376 on: November 13, 2013, 01:35:14 AM »
But you're not Kate are you and we are all different.     It obviously gave Kate comfort to carry CC around with her.  Why would anyone want to criticise her for that.       I'm sure there are other things belonging to Madeleine which are lovingly kept just as they were before she disappeared -  and will always be kept if she is not found.

I can fully understand why Kate found comfort, stroking CC.

So,,why wash it, when it must have smelt of Madeleine? Why lose her scent?

I'm sorry, but it's bollocks.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #377 on: November 13, 2013, 01:43:49 AM »
They are not interested in their own media profile.  It's Madeleine's profile they are trying to keep high - just as the experts on missing people advised them to - as that gives Madeleine the best chance of being found.

Well, that works a treat, doesn't it? "Maddie's missing, but it's not our fault."

But it is. Totally. They had a lovely little girl, and they gave her away. QED.

Offline Benice

« Reply #378 on: November 13, 2013, 01:51:34 AM »
Well, that works a treat, doesn't it? "Maddie's missing, but it's not our fault."

What has any of that got to do with my post?    There is no connection whatsoever.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline puglove

« Reply #379 on: November 13, 2013, 01:53:32 AM »

She cried, she was lost, she was sad and lonely. She was 3 years old, and she needed her mum and dad.

They thought it was a good idea to leave her, in charge of her baby siblings, while they guzzled rubbish food and bragged about tennis.

It's not exactly rocket science, is it?

Offline puglove

« Reply #380 on: November 13, 2013, 02:02:47 AM »
But what has it got to do with the McCanns keeping their missing daughter's profile high?   You have completely changed the subject and have just gone into McCann bashing mode IMO.

I'll leave you to it.  Goodnight.

Goodnight to you.

IMO, they're bloody lucky to still have the twins.

Considering that they thought it was more important to jog, than listen to their little girl.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #381 on: November 14, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

Considering that they thought it was more important to jog, than listen to their little girl.
I can't believe it. Even a dumb parent would have understood that Madeleine knew they were out at night.
I think this is a tree..

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #382 on: November 16, 2013, 06:43:31 AM »
Sorry, but with all due respect, if that toy was important to my child, and carried her scent, the last thing in the world that I would do would be to wash it. I might put it in a bag, and sniff it, but I wouldn't remove her last traces of it.

I certainly wouldn't wash it. What else was left?

Yes what else was left, her favorite toy you would never wash it I dont think so anyway. She appears quite often sniffing at it...I would have kept it in my bag to be close to me, I dont think i would have dared to carry it around incase it got lost.

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb//press/5sep7/MAIL-13-09-07-CUDDLE.jpg

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #383 on: November 16, 2013, 06:59:02 AM »
I remember some of the early stuff written about the McCanns and I found it offensive as at that stage I genuinesly believed that Madeleine had mysteriously gone missing. I thought the abduction theory relatively unlikely on the basis that stranger abduction is unusual. But I considered it a possibility.

What I found odd was their early conclusion that it was a paedophile that abducted her - I did find that odd as I would have thought that they would want to believe in a less horrible outcome.

My darkest thoughts about the whole thing revolve around selling newspapers and air time; lining lawyers pockets;  lining detectives pockets (the Spanish detective company that achieved absolutely nothing and were being more than economical with the truth when they said they would have Madeleine back by Christmas.)

Even if you just focus on the McCanns choosing to hire there own firm of Spanish detectives - Metodo is it - who have been found to be....well........do your own research on them.......just that fact alone is fishy. How badly must that have hampered any proper police investigation? All those supposed sightings here, there and everywhere and all those media reports that were claiming that Madeleine was alive and well and spotted goodness knows where. That would hardly be consistent with a paedophile abduction, apart from anything else.

This has to be one of the weirdest cases ever.
[/color][/b]

I followed this case from the second it hit the T.V. sky news.

At first I was shocked a child had gone missing I thought she simply had wondered off kids do. Then I got cross when i realised just how FAR the apartment was to the tapas bar etc and even more so when the excuse came out.....it was no different then eating in our back garden blah blah and even more angry when i heard how often they left her, and even more ANGRY when i heard they left her after finding out she had cried for so long one night  8()(((@# 8()(((@#.

NOT ONE statement from the parents to WARN OTHERS ON HOLIDAY about lax babysitting routines. Not one. DONT DO IT, we did it and our daughter has paid a terrible price. OUR DAUGHTER....never about their daughter.

Then it just seems to me ALL the media from the McCanns all the hiring of inept detectives who were not even experienced in child abductions etc, the stupid sightings, all of this CAUSED A HUGE PROBLEM for the POLICE.

All the nutters came out ringing phone lines, we have seen her in canada, Australia, in a car show blah blah....

It was MENTAL.

Their own MEDIA FRENZY for me was the death knell of that child IF she was taken by a pedophile, she would have been made too HOT TO HANDLE.

The ARROGANCE of the family in dealing with the PJ astounded me, belittling them...starting a terrible campaign of hatred to one man ......

IF they knew they were innocent of any crime, they should have ignored him, if you are not guilty of something move on, by pushing their hatred onto the detective Mr amaral it has stopped people from looking for her, as even on EVERY FORUM i have been on the pro McCanns are only there to promote this hatred, even spilling out onto other cases which have been long closed....

The mantra is only HATE AMARAL, hate amaral.......even KATE HERSELF who is supposed to be  RC ...... jeez.

IF this case was in the UK the parents would have been in the frame from the get go, even in the STATES, or Australia.

Over 85% of children are harmed by their parents in these cases.

If the McCanns had wanted to get their daughter back they should have left it to the police.

I mean lets face it after 7 years where are we right now........NOTHING HAS CHANGED even with Scotland Yard, NOTHING.

The same appeals by the McCanns for money to help them find their daughter.....seems to be the one and only constant in this tragic case.

No I think the McCanns did far more harm then anyone single person. It became a JOKE..saturation eyes rolling not the McCanns again.............sad but true.

Even the so called tractor man people i know who have never really bothered with the case roll eyes and said oh dear they are desperate digging up dead people who cant talk....

No I fear we will never know what happened to her, only the dogs knew and no one listened....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:00:41 AM by colombosstogey »

stephen25000

« Reply #384 on: November 16, 2013, 07:29:32 AM »
[/color][/b]

At first I was shocked a child had gone missing I thought she simply had wondered off kids do. Then I got cross when i realised just how FAR the apartment was to the tapas bar etc and even more so when the excuse came out.....it was no different then eating in our back garden blah blah and even more angry when i heard how often they left her, and even more ANGRY when i heard they left her after finding out she had cried for so long one night  8()(((@# 8()(((@#.

NOT ONE statement from the parents to WARN OTHERS ON HOLIDAY about lax babysitting routines. Not one. DONT DO IT, we did it and our daughter has paid a terrible price. OUR DAUGHTER....never about their daughter.

Then it just seems to me ALL the media from the McCanns all the hiring of inept detectives who were not even experienced in child abductions etc, the stupid sightings, all of this CAUSED A HUGE PROBLEM for the POLICE.

All the nutters came out ringing phone lines, we have seen her in canada, Australia, in a car show blah blah....

It was MENTAL.

Their own MEDIA FRENZY for me was the death knell of that child IF she was taken by a pedophile, she would have been made too HOT TO HANDLE.

The ARROGANCE of the family in dealing with the PJ astounded me, belittling them...starting a terrible campaign of hatred to one man ......

IF they knew they were innocent of any crime, they should have ignored him, if you are not guilty of something move on, by pushing their hatred onto the detective Mr amaral it has stopped people from looking for her, as even on EVERY FORUM i have been on the pro McCanns are only there to promote this hatred, even spilling out onto other cases which have been long closed....

The mantra is only HATE AMARAL, hate amaral.......even KATE HERSELF who is supposed to be  RC ...... jeez.

IF this case was in the UK the parents would have been in the frame from the get go, even in the STATES, or Australia.

If the McCanns had wanted to get their daughter back they should have left it to the police.

I mean lets face it after 7 years where are we right now........NOTHING HAS CHANGED even with Scotland Yard, NOTHING.

The same appeals by the McCanns for money to help them find their daughter.....seems to be the one and only constant in this tragic case.

No I think the McCanns did far more harm then anyone single person. It became a JOKE..saturation eyes rolling not the McCanns again.............sad but true.

Even the so called tractor man people i know who have never really bothered with the case roll eyes and said oh dear they are desperate digging up dead people who cant talk....

No I fear we will never know what happened to her, only the dogs knew and no one listened....

Excellent post.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

CPN

« Reply #385 on: November 16, 2013, 09:31:37 AM »
[/color][/b]

It was MENTAL.

You have outlined so many of my doubts also, colombosstogey, and why none of it makes sense (to me) And the lack of acceptance of any blame and acknowledgment that wha they did to the children (all of them) was WRONG.  And the dangers of their excuses...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:22:57 PM by CPN »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #386 on: November 16, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »
[/color][/b]

It was MENTAL.

Yep,  perhaps if they didn't make excuses, accepted some blame & used their celebrity status to speak out against leaving children unattended, maybe some people would be a bit more sympathetic.

... removed inappropriate comment ...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 11:19:59 PM by Angelo222 »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Candi

« Reply #387 on: November 16, 2013, 01:03:12 PM »
[/color][/b]

It was MENTAL.

Very well said  8@??)(

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »
For information.

A number of off topic posts have been removed from this thread.