By now, it seems only three arguidos remain: Jose Carlos, Ricardo and Paulo. I had written about them in my blog:
" One of the four new official suspects is Jose Carlos (38 years old), a former Ocean Club employee, a driver, with a previous record for theft, and who made a phone call at 21:51:32 on May 3rd. 2007 (duration: 58 seconds). At last, this man that I was talking about since more than a year now (I had sent his data to Scotland Yard Operation Grange in June 2013), will be investigated. "
" Another of the four new suspects is Ricardo (23 years old), the man who received the Jose Carlos phone call at 21:51:32 on May 3rd. 2007. I had sent the full name of Ricardo and other data to Scotland Yard Operation Grange in February, 2014. "
Paulo (51 years old) is a friend of Jose Carlos and Ricardo. All lived in Praia da Luz when Madeleine was abducted.
" A QUESTION ... I have found, in June 2013, in the first volumes of the Polícia Judiciária Files, that a man is referenced who: (a) was living near the 5A apartment, (b) was living near the location where the Smith family saw the suspect, (c) had a previous record for theft, (d) was an Ocean Club employee, (e) was not working between 09:00 pm and 11:00 pm on May 3rd. 2007, (f) might know well the Ocean Club apartments, (g) was in the zone at 11:00 pm on May 3rd. 2007, and (h) was in the zone at the time Madeleine was abducted (confirmed by his mobile phone records). The block 5 (where the 5A apartment is) had a theft on 5L on April 17th. 2007, and an intent of theft on G5 (5G) on approximately April 26th. 2007. That is, 17 and 7 days before the abduction of Madeleine. Was this man already investigated and ruled out? "
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-new.html