Author Topic: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?  (Read 218238 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brietta

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #900 on: January 20, 2016, 12:22:27 PM »
No just addressing davel's hyberbole.

P.S. As with the other mods we are allowed to post in our own rights.

As you frequently address mine.

The fact that the mods are allowed to post comments is one of the admirable aspects of this forum; one can argue and disagree with them with impunity and I cannot recall ever having cause for complaint or any suspicion that they were abusing their position until you were appointed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #901 on: January 20, 2016, 01:28:41 PM »
As you frequently address mine.

The fact that the mods are allowed to post comments is one of the admirable aspects of this forum; one can argue and disagree with them with impunity and I cannot recall ever having cause for complaint or any suspicion that they were abusing their position until you were appointed.

Obviously you are selective in your recollection Brietta.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #902 on: January 20, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »
Obviously you are selective in your recollection Brietta.

I have had my posts deleted by the moderators, including Slarti. it's the risk you run by using the forum. Rather than moaning about it, I've accepted it and found a different way to say what I wanted to say.

Complaining about the moderators disrupts the thread and stifles interest and debate.

To return to the thread title failing to test thw twins wasn't the PJ's biggest mistake because there is no evidence that they suspected sedation.   
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #903 on: January 20, 2016, 01:59:51 PM »
I have had my posts deleted by the moderators, including Slarti. it's the risk you run by using the forum. Rather than moaning about it, I've accepted it and found a different way to say what I wanted to say.

Complaining about the moderators disrupts the thread and stifles interest and debate.

To return to the thread title failing to test thw twins wasn't the PJ's biggest mistake because there is no evidence that they suspected sedation.
Not their biggest mistake, but just one in a large catalogue, IMO of course.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #904 on: January 20, 2016, 02:17:31 PM »
Not their biggest mistake, but just one in a large catalogue, IMO of course.

Next you'll be telling us it was an orchestrated conspiracy to 'fit' the McCanns up.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #905 on: January 20, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »
I have had my posts deleted by the moderators, including Slarti. it's the risk you run by using the forum. Rather than moaning about it, I've accepted it and found a different way to say what I wanted to say.

Complaining about the moderators disrupts the thread and stifles interest and debate.

To return to the thread title failing to test thw twins wasn't the PJ's biggest mistake because there is no evidence that they suspected sedation.

Apart from suggesting one believes one is above the rules and law. Which is laughable under the circumstances of the sites higher ideal.

"Be you ever so high, the law is above you."
Lord Denning
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #906 on: January 20, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »
Next you'll be telling us it was an orchestrated conspiracy to 'fit' the McCanns up.
Will I?  I don't think I will. But then you probably know me better than I do, you seem to know everything.

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #907 on: January 20, 2016, 04:03:53 PM »
Next you'll be telling us it was an orchestrated conspiracy to 'fit' the McCanns up.

There was no orchestrated conspiracy to fit the McCanns up.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:56:46 PM by Slartibartfast »

Offline faithlilly

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #908 on: January 20, 2016, 04:56:51 PM »
There was no orchestrated conspiracy to fit the McCanns up.



So can I take it you've jettisoned your former theory that Amaral tried to frame the parents so his book, that he had planned virtually from the beginning of the case,  would sell better ?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:57:34 PM by Slartibartfast »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #909 on: January 20, 2016, 05:00:13 PM »
So can I take it you've jettisoned your former theory that Amaral tried to frame the parents so his book, that he had planned virtually from the beginning of the case,  would sell better ?

The enquiry and Amaral's book are two different things ....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #910 on: January 20, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »
The enquiry and Amaral's book are two different things ....

I'm talking about the enquiry so kindly answer the question.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #911 on: January 20, 2016, 05:06:42 PM »
I'm talking about the enquiry so kindly answer the question.

Try re-reading your own question ...

So can I take it you've jettisoned your former theory that Amaral tried to frame the parents so his book, that he had planned virtually from the beginning of the case,  would sell better ?


So what are you talking about?

The enquiry?

Or the book?

Offline misty

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #912 on: January 20, 2016, 07:33:56 PM »
Next you'll be telling us it was an orchestrated conspiracy to 'fit' the McCanns up.

As your buddy Stephen is constantly spouting - "Nature of crime unknown".
So all cards remain on the table.
But I liken Amaral to the miniature Dennis Waterman ...."I wrote the theme tune, sang the theme tune...."

Offline G-Unit

Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #913 on: January 20, 2016, 07:40:02 PM »
Not their biggest mistake, but just one in a large catalogue, IMO of course.

You appear to think the PJ made a mistake in not testing the twins for sedation. I would be interested to know what reason you think they had for doing so?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Was the PJ's biggest mistake not testing the twins straight away?
« Reply #914 on: January 20, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
You appear to think the PJ made a mistake in not testing the twins for sedation. I would be interested to know what reason you think they had for doing so?

Perhaps because they (later) accused the McCanns of sedating the children?