Yep, I know all of that, but the CT have suggested that it was a suicide note in the past.
Yes, I know you do — sorry, my grammar was poor in that post
Whatever, that certainly isn’t a suicide note, so they’re making themselves look idiotic
Sheila wasn’t suicidal, anyway
If anything, she was so, so happy at having recently found her natural mother and was also friendly with her mother’s brother. She was looking forward to the future, despite her medication and MH problems
Colin Caffell said Sheila was like a different person when with her natural mother and I wonder if much of her problems were due to June’s overbearing personality.
She was also unhappy with Jeremy and actually refused to speak to him on the phone just days before, so except for Nevill who Sheila adored I suspect many of her problems were caused by June and possibly Jeremy. He may well have given her drugs too..he grew them illegally, and would’ve known they were harmful to her
But that aside, she clearly wasn’t depressed or suicidal. She’d worn make-up that very day which depressed people never do; her nails were beautifully manicured; she ate her dinner; put the boys to bed as normal — leaving them orange juice on their bedside table
She had her cosmetics out on the bed next to hers, had bought the twins new jeans that very day, bought tampons as her period had just started...
All of those things added together shows she wasn’t one iota suicidal.