Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 2709516 times)

misty and 71 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20265 on: Today at 08:23:23 PM »
Gildas - I realise you?re ignoring me but I just wondered how you can believe these two things simultaneously
1) I don?t believe the police have picture of a dead Madeleine
2) I believe the source who said the police have pictures of a dead Madeleine.

1. I do not believe that the police have pictures of a dead Madeleine.
2. I believe that the source said that the police had pictures of a dead Madeleine.
Bernt believed that his book would be a game changer. He believed that he would convince the world that the parents were responsible for Madeleine 's disappearance, and that Kate would confess.
I believe he was telling the truth as he saw it, because he mentions  people's names who could destroy his credibility if he was not telling the truth .
« Last Edit: Today at 08:37:16 PM by Gildas »
T

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20266 on: Today at 08:34:33 PM »

1. I do not believe that the police have pictures of a dead Madeleine.
2. I believe that the source said that the police had pictures of a dead Madeleine.
Bernt believed that his book would be a game changer. He believed that he would convince the world that the parents were responsible for Madeleine 's disappearance, and that Kate would confess.
I believe he was telling the truth as he saw it, because he mentions  people's names who could destroy his credibility of he was not telling the truth .
Ok, thanks. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Online Joe Blogs

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20267 on: Today at 10:53:49 PM »
Receipts please!