Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3022759 times)

0 Members and 131 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9195 on: December 27, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »
At least anti's & trolls are doing something for their cause by being nasty about the McCanns & disrupting their Facebook page.

What are supporters doing to help their cause of bringing Maddie home?

Why aren't supporters out there organising search parties & banging on front doors?

I've lived in the same house since before Maddie's disappearance & not once in the past 13 years have the McCanns or any of their supporters popped round & asked if I've seen Maddie.

This flies in the face of the claim that they would leave no stone unturned.

They've probably marked you on Google Maps as a place to avoid.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9196 on: December 27, 2020, 05:28:49 PM »
At least anti's & trolls are doing something for their cause by being nasty about the McCanns & disrupting their Facebook page.

What are supporters doing to help their cause of bringing Maddie home?

Why aren't supporters out there organising search parties & banging on front doors?

I've lived in the same house since before Maddie's disappearance & not once in the past 13 years have the McCanns or any of their supporters popped round & asked if I've seen Maddie.

This flies in the face of the claim that they would leave no stone unturned.
How you any idea how thoroughly stupid you sound in this post?   I presume not otherwise you wouldn’t have written it, or perhaps you have no self-respect.  Hard to tell really.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9197 on: December 27, 2020, 06:21:50 PM »
I'm not even the slightest bit dismayed at the unashamed nastiness which has been exhibited here as it has become de rigour for some;  but I must admit to being concerned for the individuals who see fit to make light of a child who has been missing for over thirteen years.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 06:44:39 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9198 on: December 27, 2020, 06:49:34 PM »
As most posters are anonymous, often using several user names,  who would know ?

No one unless you have a rather chatty webmistress.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9199 on: December 27, 2020, 06:52:28 PM »
I'm not even the slightest bit dismayed at the unashamed nastiness which has been exhibited here as it has become de rigour for some;  but I must admit to being concerned for the individuals who see fit to make light of a child who has been missing for over thirteen years.

No one makes light of what has happened to this poor child. To conflate their feeling for Madeleine with disdain for her parents is simply wrong.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 07:30:07 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9200 on: December 27, 2020, 07:21:45 PM »
No one unless you have a rather chatty webmistress.
The poor webmistress who was groomed by PM and then had her private conversations shared by a “helpful” sceptic online for all to see you mean?  Now who would do a sneaky thing like that?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9201 on: December 27, 2020, 07:42:30 PM »
I believe Blacksmith was threatened with legal action if he didn’t withdraw details of the webmistress’s answer to a perfectly reasonable question. If the answer was straightforward doesn’t that seem like overkill?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9202 on: December 27, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »
That’s right, it was the Blacksmith’s Apprentice who did the sneaky work.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9203 on: December 27, 2020, 08:36:56 PM »
Perhaps answering a straightforward question honestly isn’t quite the level ‘transparency’ that was promised.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9204 on: December 27, 2020, 09:03:55 PM »
People who attempt through devious means to try and humiliate or shame the person who looks after a Facebook page devoted to the campaign to find a missing child really are beneath contempt IMO.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9205 on: December 27, 2020, 09:14:00 PM »
Engaging the threat of lawyers does not suggest an honestly given answer...no matter who asked the question.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9206 on: December 27, 2020, 09:23:36 PM »
Innocent people who harrassed and traduced to the point of needing to take legal action to get it to stop have my utmost sympathy.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9207 on: December 27, 2020, 09:31:05 PM »
Again a straightforward question elicited a rather less straightforward answer.

It does make you wonder how the poster trying to shape the narrative can possibly know what the correspondence involved.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9208 on: December 27, 2020, 09:37:01 PM »
Interesting that Faithlilly who makes a point of ignoring my posts is now addressing them albeit in a pass ag way.  Must have touched a nerve though I can’t think how...

"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9209 on: December 27, 2020, 09:48:01 PM »
When you ask a question and the answer is knowingly dishonest, who is to blame for that dishonesty?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?