Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3022517 times)

0 Members and 147 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9240 on: December 28, 2020, 02:13:22 PM »
It seems someone has rather landed themselves in it. If the member knows the name of the person who supplied the information to Blacksmith a) the webmistress has revealed private information to a second party....so rather hypocritical to accuse anyone else of the same thing. b) the member is rather closer to the McCann machinery than previously revealed.

All very interesting.
Not really - some people were simply very careless in the early days of their trolling and had accounts under their real names.  The webmistress has revealed nothing, the troll did that all by herself.  Silly girl!
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9241 on: December 28, 2020, 02:23:05 PM »
The webmistress has revealed details that could only have been known to herself and her correspondent. That’s simply logic.

It does explain however how even the mention of the webmistress’s name brings on apoplexy in a certain member.

Oops !!!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9242 on: December 28, 2020, 02:36:39 PM »
The webmistress has revealed details that could only have been known to herself and her correspondent. That’s simply logic.

It does explain however how even the mention of the webmistress’s name brings on apoplexy in a certain member.

Oops !!!
Some people just haven't got a clue how easily their repetitive and sanctimonious online crowing used to give them away.  And if people want to add 2 and 2 to get 500, it's absolutely no skin off my nose.  8(>((
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9243 on: December 28, 2020, 02:40:45 PM »
Not me, I've no idea what it's all about, other than it seems pretty trivial.

Your posts always give me the impression that is par for the course as far as you are concerned.

Why was BS influenced by the threat of libel?

Does the telecommunications act cover fora PMs.

Or was what he posted actually just a pack of lies which could be proven by the webmaster/mistress to be exactly that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9244 on: December 28, 2020, 02:53:15 PM »
Your posts always give me the impression that is par for the course as far as you are concerned.

Why was BS influenced by the threat of libel?

Does the telecommunications act cover fora PMs.

Or was what he posted actually just a pack of lies which could be proven by the webmaster/mistress to be exactly that?

Libel? Did I say libel? No....don’t think I did. I said legal action.

If anything has to be proven the original correspondence is still available...and, for clarification, it was not via PM.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9245 on: December 28, 2020, 03:04:30 PM »
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”
― Virginia Woolf
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9246 on: December 28, 2020, 03:41:24 PM »
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”
― Virginia Woolf
So tell the truth about yourself and own up to your actions.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9247 on: December 28, 2020, 03:43:51 PM »
Your posts always give me the impression that is par for the course as far as you are concerned.

Why was BS influenced by the threat of libel?

Does the telecommunications act cover fora PMs.

Or was what he posted actually just a pack of lies which could be proven by the webmaster/mistress to be exactly that?

Probably because I don't devote my life to the cause McCann.

I just dip in and out as the mood takes me.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:46:33 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9248 on: December 28, 2020, 04:58:27 PM »

I am appalled by the vein of these comments.  My PMs are Private.  What on earth do you all think you are trying to do?

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9249 on: December 28, 2020, 05:21:51 PM »
I am appalled by the vein of these comments.  My PMs are Private.  What on earth do you all think you are trying to do?

When you communicate with someone, be it in person, by phone or in writing there's always a risk that they'll repeat what you tell them. There's no such thing as a private pm.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9250 on: December 28, 2020, 05:37:52 PM »
When you communicate with someone, be it in person, by phone or in writing there's always a risk that they'll repeat what you tell them. There's no such thing as a private pm.
The clue’s in the name.  Private message.  Of course if you communicate with someone by private message there is always the possibility that they will ignore etiquette and plaster your private messages all over the internet but that tends to reveal more about the leaker than the leaked, imo.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9251 on: December 28, 2020, 06:12:14 PM »
When you communicate with someone, be it in person, by phone or in writing there's always a risk that they'll repeat what you tell them. There's no such thing as a private pm.

Then I feel seriously sorry for you.  I had not realised how badly damaged some of you are.

Alice died two years ago coming up the 9th of January and none of you knew about he and me or what a joy he was to me.

I am briefly disgusted with the lot of you.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9252 on: December 28, 2020, 06:14:11 PM »
The clue’s in the name.  Private message.  Of course if you communicate with someone by private message there is always the possibility that they will ignore etiquette and plaster your private messages all over the internet but that tends to reveal more about the leaker than the leaked, imo.

No one has ever done this to me.  Or I to them.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9253 on: December 28, 2020, 07:05:46 PM »
No one has ever done this to me.  Or I to them.
Likewise, some people however are proud of their mischief-making.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9254 on: December 28, 2020, 07:39:57 PM »
Then I feel seriously sorry for you.  I had not realised how badly damaged some of you are.

Alice died two years ago coming up the 9th of January and none of you knew about he and me or what a joy he was to me.

I am briefly disgusted with the lot of you.

There's no need to feel sorry for anyone who is careful what they say to strangers; it's just common sense. Do you think you were the only one who spoke privately to Alice?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0