Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 2696722 times)

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline faithlilly

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20175 on: October 04, 2026, 11:32:03 PM »
Absolutely.  It has given me great advice during a bout of illness I recently suffered, including urging me to get myself to A & E immediately, which I did, and which resulted in my hospitalization for several days.

So if not for ChatGPT you?d just have ignored your symptoms then?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20176 on: October 04, 2026, 11:37:32 PM »
Hi Faithlilly:,Here are some quotes from Bernt's book which may be of interest
"In Kiel I had a really negative experience. Friedrich?s trusted source had told him that the prosecutor had memory sticks with photos of Maddie, dead."
"In Kiel, Friedrich seemed torn, and very thoughtful and distant minded. I was lucky to come with him and his dogs to find some injured wild boars in the early mornings I was there. I still went home a little disappointed, and feared I had lost Friedrich."
Later in the book the mood changes
"Friedrich is now confident they will not charge CB, so he texted me some time ago that my time has come, for my book to be published."

Hi Gildas?did Friedrich?s source say where the photos had come from?

I believe Bernt is a snake oil salesman. What about you?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?